2007-02-06 04:09:29

I wouldn't say that the submit game link is broken, but nothing shows up.  PHP error perhaps?

2007-02-06 10:32:43

Yep, php error...thanks for the pointer...I'll do something about it.

2007-02-06 16:20:58

Thank you, because I would like to submit my game (short as it may be).

2007-02-06 18:09:43

In the mean time, you can submit it here...

2007-02-06 19:38:37

Already beem done, thanks.

2009-05-10 23:26:25

I tried going to the Submit Game link earlier, and I'm getting error 404.

2009-05-11 01:07:11

You're probably better off posting the game in here somewhere and either myself or Dark can see about adding it.

No idea what's up with the link, I can't remember having heard of anyone using it successfully for as long as I've been about here. We're only mods not admins, so we don't have the priveliges to access that part of the site to fix things... even if I could, which I don't believe I'm capable of anyway.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2009-05-11 07:42:17

The submit game link originally added a game to the database. Moderators had to approve that link. Unfortunately, spammers added hundreds of games, making it impossible for the moderators to cope with numerous false entries.

2009-05-12 04:18:51

Maybe to avoid future confusion the link could be removed, or be diverted to this area of the forum? Just a thought.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2010-06-28 21:47:38

hey guys. i'd also like to submit a game of mine to the archive. it's called rat attack and can be downloaded at
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8104423/ratatack.exe
the game is freeware(at least for now anyway. )
the storyline is : "you were walking along going about your business when you tripped into an open sewer. the cover was left off by mistake. now not only do you have to find an exit, but you have to kill rats with a lazer gun, and avoid waist pools, while finding portals, health packs, and objects to help you.  "

thanks in advance.  oh by the way, it's a side scroller minus the ability to jump.

2010-09-09 22:24:57

Hello,
I tried to send a message through contact section, but every thing is considered to be a spam.

The message is:
""""
I would like to have the program I've created in you list.
Pontes Keyboard is a program for testing typing speed or reaction speed.
How is it possible to publish my program in your list?
The adres is www.scripts.pontes.ro the second heading.
   Thanks in advance

Emanuel Boboiu
Errare humanum est, sed perseverare... diabolicum.
For other games and programs, visit android.pontes.ro or scripts.pontes.ro!

2010-09-11 23:43:24

i tried clicking on the rat attack link, but it doesn't seem to work.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2010-10-17 15:26:33

I will contackt

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2010-11-08 23:05:54

Hi!
I'd like to submit a new experimental free audio games to your list.
It is named Minalex and was made for the CRED research center from the University of Technology of Compiègne.
The game was built following strict principles:
It must be playable for one or two people.
Each player have to use only one switch, from the keyboard for the first and from the mouse for the second.
A long press allow to raise the avatar up in the air whereas a short one is needed to change the direction: from right to left or from left to right.
The game must use only one audio file.
It should be playable without the screen.
Visual is based on only one single shape: a grey square.
At last, the content must take inspiration from the introduction of the movie « Cube ».
The aim of the game is simple: there are two characters in the game: the one controlled by the keyboard and the other one manipulated with the mouse. They must encounter each other. In that way, doors open on the sides of the room. The game contains nine rooms. The game is beaten when the situation in the ninth room is solved.

Here is the link for downloading Minalex :
http://www.intertact.net/accessibility-game/minalex.php

This is the eighth accessible game I made. The previous ones were: « Pyvox » 1, 2 and 3 (audio mazes), « Tampokme » (audio reflex game), « Chrono Souris » (audio musical exploration against the clock), « Paraphase » (another experimental audio game) and « the search for prisoners » (simplistic one switch shooting game made with a classroom).
Thomas Gaudy

2010-11-09 11:33:07

You say do  do it, but in the middle of a job.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2010-11-10 17:45:22 (edited by dogma7 2013-06-16 15:20:28)

Hello, not sure which thread to put this under. I have a player on my site who uses this site and he thought it would be a good idea to submit/report broken link.

You have a link on your games list 1000 ad under strategy game and that site has been taken offline and the link is dead. I have taken code from that game and put up the site again but under a different name  New 1000 AD

It is exact same game just under different domain name. Nothing except the look of the game has changed.