2019-02-23 22:40:21

Hi guys. So, I recorded this video about three weeks ago. The video is fine, but I’m not sure whether to keep it up.  I reacted to another YouTubers YouTube channel. What do you guys think?
https://youtu.be/yAVOztMi8K0

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2019-02-23 22:53:44

Hey man, you should keep it up, it is not bad to react at other videos, youtubers always do that.
And you should keep it up, I am sorry about that live stream which didn't go to well.
And I will send you a pm in a mater of minutes, so, please look at it.
smile

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2019-02-24 05:03:42

Ok, the hole reacting to other people's stuff is iffy for me.
On one hand, you have people reacting to Supermariologan, witch is an 8 mil subscriber channel, and making money off of the name.
But on the other hand, we have us little blindies who, first of all don't have many subscribers, the biggest blind channel being Liam Ervin with i think like 1200 subs, who probably will not make a dime off of the videos because, we need like 100,000 views or some craziness.
So, I think your fine

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-02-24 05:43:43

Reacting to other people's content is dumb. You're not really making your own content, you're picking a video and generating a (possibly fake) reaction to it. I'm not talking about the money you will make doing it or anything, just the fact that it's pretty unoriginal in my opinion.

2019-02-24 14:40:06

nah, that's ok. only remove it when google asks you to do that. lol

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2019-02-24 15:05:20

redfox wrote:

Ok, the hole reacting to other people's stuff is iffy for me.
On one hand, you have people reacting to Supermariologan, witch is an 8 mil subscriber channel, and making money off of the name.
But on the other hand, we have us little blindies who, first of all don't have many subscribers, the biggest blind channel being Liam Ervin with i think like 1200 subs, who probably will not make a dime off of the videos because, we need like 100,000 views or some craziness.
So, I think your fine

Nah. android for blind have like 2200 subs

2019-02-24 15:19:40

I couldn't watch the whole thing through, the first part where the ad  played, and then jaws, or whatever talking over molly was just too much for me. rofl I had to bale.
you're reaction video hopefully went better after I tuned out. Btw, if you're hunting for a pause button, or a skip add button, use the letter b to skip through the buttons on the page. Not sure if you just didn't employ that function, or you were a bit freaked and forgot about it.
smile

2019-02-24 19:24:06

You can also press K to pause, J to jump back and L to jump forward.

2019-02-24 19:34:12

Hi guys. Thanks for all the answers. I don’t even have   Advertisements  turned on, so, yeah. I did it because I really wanted to react to her videos. Yes, I did manage to fix the problem.

2019-02-24 20:41:29

Hi,
Keep the Video up, reacting to other youtuber's Videos is not bad, because your subscribers may go to the youtuber's channel you're reacting to and so the other youtuber might even benefit from the Video.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2019-02-24 22:42:22

Hi. I am still deciding. I did post a link in one of her YouTube videos. Anyway.

2019-02-26 14:36:56

Hi. I just have to ask, is this video any good? I know about the whole advertisement, but there was nothing I could do about it.