2019-02-18 03:04:34

How does the moderator mode work? Pressing control F1 turns it on or off, and pressing control with the number keys randomly moves players around. What else can I do? Also, what does alt F5 and Alt F6 do? They speak numbers.

I'd also like to know how the option to unlock one minigame works. I have 184 games unlocked, and about 30 gems, but the option doesn't appear in the rewards room.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2019-02-18 16:33:53

About moderation, what it does is disable chat and prevents players from switching teams to disallow spam. Pressing ctrl with numbers will randomly make the selected number of teams. For example, pressing ctrl 2 will create 2 teams, 3 is 3 teams and so on. Alt f5 and f6 adjust the pitch shifting when something is behind you. Try it in minigames and you'll see the difference. Ctrl f5 and f6 adjust the pan step.

2019-02-19 11:30:52

@chris you need to get a win on every world to unlock that option, there's 16 worlds in game currently and you need 20 gems to use the option, it'll bring you a map like the world maps and you go play games that randomly appear and unlock them by reaching 10 points, i think there's 5 games that you can unlock in each try

2019-02-24 10:20:42

So I'm gonna go ahead and ask a question in here that may or may not have been answered. I've looked, but not exhaustively.

What the hell do the symbol cards do?
Seriously, you use them, and it gives you two new symbol cards in your hand, which are supposed to power up major symbol attacks or...something? But I don't see any such cards. So...what?

I'm just starting to re-earn cards again. Just unlocked the steel gym. It's a pity fire doesn't come before steel, or ground. I'm going to have to do a fire-fighting dealy, I think. Either way, I'm currently working with a sort of grass-fighting deck. Nice work on making grass a little better, BTW; Ent is mean if you set it up properly.
Are there any other improvements I should look out for in, say, the last year? The changelog is quite vague.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-02-24 10:59:34

Hi, as for the symbol cards: One use they have is with the major symbol cards, which are cards like smash symbol, explode symbol or deadly symbol, which get more powerful the more minor symbol cards you have. But I've seen some people use minor symbols as a cheep filler to level up a secondary type, since it's very easy to keep those cards and they are all level 0 in their type so can be used at any time.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2019-02-24 11:24:23

When using a ground type deck you can also try using earth symbols to power up gravitational wave.

2019-02-24 15:02:50

hi
i heard something about hardcore cooperative battle
also i'M seeing a wierd thing in the autoconnect menu and its called
*combatEquipe =
what is taht
and if is there a mod like that how can i unlock that one?

2019-02-24 15:42:17

hi, yes cooperative battle hardcore gives you more cards, and i think that combat equip is team battle.

2019-02-24 16:03:47

how can we unlock them then

2019-02-24 16:53:13

That mode is offline exclusively, the fact it is in the auto connect menu is just a bug. Yes, it means team battle with bots, and you need 6 gems and all arenas completed.

2019-02-24 17:27:29

nah i meean the hardcore mode of that cooperative  BATTLE

2019-02-24 17:35:06

I know, I answered the other question. There is nothing special about hardcore except that you are battling 1 more bot, and that you need to unlock it from the rewards room. Once you do, you can win more cards.

2019-02-24 17:51:19

the thing though i dont see that option in the rewards room,

2019-02-24 18:00:17

Speaking of hardcore, how exactly do you unlock it for minigames? Do you have to have all of the worlds completed before you can unlock it?

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-02-24 20:33:16

Yes, you need a victory in each world. I believe this is the case for hardcore battle too unfortunately unless Pragma changed it, and it should probably be changed now as you don't necessarily play minigames when you play battles and vice versa.

2019-02-25 07:03:44

What the hell do the symbol cards do?

they facilitate multi-type decks somewhat so you do not drop levels  when using attacks from secondary types. They also strengthen certain attacks as discussed before, but make you weaker to these as well, so be careful.

Seriously, you use them, and it gives you two new symbol cards in your hand, which are supposed to power up major symbol attacks or...something? But I don't see any such cards. So...what?

there are two types that mainly and exclusively work with symbol cards, and this is the annoying bit of that strategy.  Fairy and dark. You need to get them both to level 30 before they will even be useful (which means at least 30 turns have to pass). Fairy transfers the symbol cards in your hand to your opponent, and then you have to wait so that another symbol card appears and generate a few. Then dark type has an attack which is called deadly symbol. It does make your enemy  lose very big amounts of health when used, though. That is why battles with over 300 health points exist once you unlock these options for online servers ETC and most people go with that strategy so you better have some protection symbol cards.
I had no idea about symbols boosting certain cards, but nice to know. Ground has got a few cards for symbol re-use, but meh, not really worth it.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2019-02-25 10:51:45

i dont like miny games and i really dont want to find all the worlds to that to work

2019-02-25 11:39:06

hi,
i think that you don't need a victory in each world for hard core, because i unlocked it before unlocking all the worlds. i don't know the exact requirements but i had more than 100 games and a lot of gems.

2019-02-25 15:19:01

well, that's gonna take a while then...

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-02-25 15:45:57 (edited by Pragma 2019-02-25 15:54:10)

Hello

Thanks Mitch for the remark, normally it'll be fixed in the next version, the hardcore mode will be accessible if the grand counsil is unlocked.

Yes the symbol cards can be useful to increase the level of a secondary type. Remember that if you have 3 cards of a secondary type in your hand, the level of this type doesn't decrease, and if you have at least 4 ones, the level increases.

2019-02-25 16:25:06

This will be nice.
This is a very random question that doesn't need to be answered, but I'm really curious.
Is there a li' of walkable surfaces in crazy party? Some of the sounds I cannot place what they would be, like the paths in the intellectual world.
Not necessary to answer, but this has me really interested.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-02-26 00:08:07

Hmm. I've beaten the Grand Council again (mostly with my blood deck, which I still think is probably the best thing going), and I'm not too impressed by the symbol play. I can see how symbol generation would facilitate bigger decks, but it's hard and sort of pointless to have more than, say, a tri-type deck. Having most arenas do only 30, 60 and 90HP is...just sort of underwhelming. I'd love to play council or even other arena fights with far more HP (optionally, I mean) or whatever. Would let me test the long-term viability of multiple strategies.

Incidentally, Symphony of the Forest or whatever it's called (fairy type 27-28, the one that uses all your musical notes) still has a 1 in 10 chance of just, ahem, failing outright? After all the setup required, and the fact you can't just reuse it? Let's just contrast this with something like Bloody Meal, which is a far lower cost (bug level 4 I believe?), heals you for 100% of the damage you deal, can be regrabbed if you're lucky with Survival Pheramone, and which doesn't destroy the blood in your foe's hand. And okay, fine, there's nothing a foe can do to stop you building up sound cards (vs. a foe can be immune to blood, or turn them to their own advantage if they are lucky, but come on...who uses grease blood or blueblood or whatever?). I'm just...underwhelmed, I guess.

I like the improvements I'm seeing, and can appreciate the greater diversity with what you're going for here, but I feel like there a lot of cards (the maces, and most parry cards that are very specific) are just...far too fiddly. I'd rather load up my deck with attacks and sure-fire combos that devastate once they're set up than hoping and praying that people happen to trigger the parries I've prepared. Only exception is, like, Disloyal Riposte, and that's largely because it draws blood and gets that whole blood bug-dark thing rolling. There are literally several dozen cards that I just can't see myself using competitively, either against bots or players. And I'm not a huge expert when it comes to the crazy high-HP games I've borne witness to, but I don't see that changing all of a sudden. If I saw a card one day that was something like "psychic type 35, works following the number of time cards in the target's exile, following number of sap cards in target's hand, following the number of mirror cards in target's discard; 2 magical damage; target has a 100% chance to add 1 rock card to their hand", let's just say I wouldn't be too surprised. And okay, that's a really weird/random example, but yeah. Sometimes the effects on cards, and the conditions they call up, just seem too arcane for practical use.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-02-26 06:18:06

I would absolutely love facing the battle arenas with more than the default, just like how you get to battle online. I wonder what strategies bots use when you have like 10000 health points! lol

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2019-02-26 07:52:51

jade, trust me that really improves the quolity and creativity
some cards can be fucked up but all of them have a use

2019-02-26 17:41:32

i have unlocked the grand counsel and never had access to unlock hard core mode so can't wait to have it availlable in next version for those that had unlocked grand counsel already

joseph weakland, the crazy party fan:P