2019-02-22 20:00:37

download it from this link
http://dl1.sarzamindownload.com/sdlftpu … indows.rar
password: www.sarzamindownload.com

Thumbs up +1

2019-02-22 20:17:28

Urm yeah, sounds totally trustworthy, can anyone with a sandbox check if that one would be even vallet? Also, why would someone upload skype 7 if that isn't even supported anymore by microsoft? For me this one screams virus all the way.
And, given the reputation of the poster, this doesn't seam that unlikely to me.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

Thumbs up

2019-02-22 20:29:04

hi
sarzamindownload.com is website with big download links, it meens download land, its one of biggest persian download websites: it put for use of all of people

Thumbs up

2019-02-22 20:47:17

beeg wehry wehry beeg? ahem i mean ok nice for you.

Yours kindly

Thumbs up

2019-02-22 21:02:10

Someone check this thing out, and then tell works it or not.

Thumbs up

2019-02-22 21:07:30

it worked for me,  Skype™ - mahdi.abedi82

Thumbs up

2019-02-22 21:19:06

Well, to be blunt, we don't trust you.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-02-22 21:26:11

I didn't put it to get your trust, I put it to help to guys who want skype7: if you dont want to get it, know problem!

Thumbs up

2019-02-22 21:33:11

Ok, I won't click this link, but I know there is a trusted version of installable skype 7.36, which I use and believe me, it is more responsive than the newer 7.41.
I can't remember what is the name of the site, but tomorow when I won't be tipping from a phone, I will give you the dirrect link for the article, the reason I am not doing it now is just because, I don't really know how to copy links on android.
smile

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

Thumbs up

2019-02-22 23:39:30

Someone should check the validity of this thing and report the post if it turns out to be a virus, which I'm about 99% sure it is.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

Thumbs up

2019-02-22 23:48:50 (edited by Jod 2019-02-22 23:51:21)

@ simba it isn't, i use that  for months and also gave it to my friends.
also that websites contains some  good pirated stuff ahahahaha

2019-02-22 23:59:26

admins, please delete this link and close toppic. Skype 7 deserves nothing but to die for all the forks it brought. Sorry for agresive language but i am really anoyed that we got a fucking another toppic like this.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2019-02-23 00:03:10

I'm pretty sure you're not to talk about pirated material on this site, even if it is joking. People put their livelihoods into creating content, and pirating it is both illegal, and unethical. Even if you were joking, that isn't something to joke about.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

Thumbs up

2019-02-23 00:13:49

well, i didn't put the website's address,

2019-02-23 01:07:36

For those who claim this is a virus (the rar file, anyway) the only engine that identified the .rar is Forcepoint ThreatSeeker. The fact that it is password protected is suspicious though. (The download speed is terrible too.) Scanning the .msi file with ClamAV yields nothing, and scanning the directory also yielded nothing. I don't know if this indicates that it is actually safe.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

Thumbs up +1

2019-02-23 01:50:45

Never mind all of what everyone's said, but just think for a moment about something. If I understand correctly, Skype is server-based, meaning it connects to servers owned and operated by Microsoft. Even if this Skype installer is perfectly safe (which I would tend to question very much just on general principles), Microsoft could stop supporting it at any time by simply modifying their servers to block it. At that point, it doesn't matter how many billions of copies of the installer are out there, not a single one of them is going to work ever again, for anybody on this entire planet.

Thumbs up

2019-02-23 01:51:36

Well, that's good to know at least. The things that made me take a huge step back were the password protection, and the fact it needs to be bundled in a rar archive at all. I should think that if it's just a legitimate, modified version of Skype, the standalone executable will do.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

Thumbs up

2019-02-23 01:55:15

awwwww you guys didn't believe meeee i'm so  heartbroken now.
it has a password because iranian websites put passwords to their pirated files incase someone  tried to leach their files to another website, or  hosting providers figuring out that they post pirated content. this is usually done by  websites that have servers outside iran.

2019-02-23 08:56:28

no guys it is correct site i saw one day alireza gave to another guy in a group skype classic, with this link and password was this. So don't worry.

Yours kindly

Thumbs up +1

2019-02-23 09:11:07

Well considering the person who posted this link, I wouldn't download it. But after getting proofs that it's safe, giving it a try won't be much harmful. Now it's up to you.

Best regards
Pranam
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

Thumbs up

2019-02-23 11:38:08

gamer you might wanna name the group here ahahahahahah

2019-02-23 12:05:24

@16, until they do that, I will use skype7. Then and only then I will use one of the clunky new interfaces, both of which have at least one major downside.

Thumbs up

2019-02-23 12:06:17

Well, he better not name that group here,, hahahah.

Best regards
Pranam
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

Thumbs up

2019-02-23 14:00:41 (edited by mahdi-abedi 2019-02-23 14:00:56)

hi, gcd? gdc? this shitty group? roooooofl!
I use skype7, I close it when all of installers dont work

Thumbs up

2019-02-23 14:34:26

Moderation:

Since no one's being specific, I'm just going to drop a word in here to ask people not to talk about pirated material, and not to provide links to websites which offer pirated material.

Incidentally, I haven't downloaded anything from this site specifically, but I can attest to the fact that an older version before skype 8 still works, and I still use it. I'm going to go on using it until I am forced to upgrade. I am hoping that by then, skype 8, or whatever we're up to by then, actually looks and works better than it does right now.

So have on, if you're talking about skype, but I don't want to have to start dropping warnings, removing links and locking topics.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up