2019-02-21 16:29:11

Hey there everyone,
So as some may know, there is soon going to be an accessible dice roller app coming to the iPhone. And dark mentioned that it would be nice to have a game to play it with.
Would anyone be interested in starting a campaign over skype?  I developed a slimmed down system of homebrew d20 rollplaying, specifically designed for the potterverse, for a different event. Unfortunately that event was never played but I have a system built out and so if anyone wants to try this dice rolling app with a game, I'd be happy to set up a skype campaign.

skype name: techluver
Feel free to add me.

2019-02-21 17:32:16

I'd love to, except one problem, I have to make a new skype accoutn and skype doesn't want to agree with me, I'll continue to work on it, but forks are fucking stupid!

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-02-21 17:35:10

Sure, it's something to try. But just as a disclaimer I've never done any sort of tabletop rp in my life. Any rp I've ever done restricts itself to rp enforced muds which are usually scifi based, but I could give it a shot.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2019-02-22 18:09:29

Interesting. Sounds cool.

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2019-02-22 22:49:34

yes, i'd be very interested