2019-02-22 16:36:33

Hi:

Are there any games similar to Solara still around for iOS? I read the description of Solara? and if I were fifteen years or so younger I wouldd have cried for the loss of such a good game. I may do that anyhow *smile* Wish I had gotten the chance to play. So, are there similar games still available?

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2019-02-22 17:05:04

What is Solara?

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2019-02-22 19:43:13

The only game which is sort of close is lords and knights, but Solara was better than this. I wanna have Solara back as well!

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2019-02-24 09:49:05

Solara was a good game, I just didn't like how your stats for your chars really didn't matter. the game would have you lose/win battles on simply being random

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2019-02-24 13:49:32

I miss Solara too, I loved how you could build your tower and do quests. I do remember wishing that some of the monsters were described, since I was never really sure how to defeat them with the various people I had, but in general the game was amazing, and one of the best accessible mmorpgs we've seen.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)