2019-02-20 01:16:06

So I got some direct x plugins but I can't use them. There are no presets, and all the parameters won't let me type in the text fields. I've tried both NVDA and Jaws. Never have had this issue with vsts and I know the direct x plugin is installed.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2019-02-20 16:24:12

hit alt B to get into basic parameters.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-02-21 00:24:49

Didn't work.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2019-02-21 07:31:57

Hi Tyler,

A lot of direct X plugins are inaccessible, and there is no basic parameters dialog for the Direct X Goldwave plugin. Therefore, it will be impossible to use the plugins.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2019-02-21 16:20:27

That sucks, because there's really good noise reduction and impulse responce reverb plugins.

2019-02-22 01:47:37

I agree.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2019-02-22 02:23:32

Well, looks like I’ll have to use the new plug-ins  Using sound forge.