2019-02-21 15:59:10

hello I wanted to ask as my subject states and is self explanitery to a large extent but still for your further clear understanding of the matter. is that how do we use the bom intersepters in the damage extream game?

want peace to be there everywhere around the world also I want an immediate sollution to be given for this war so that the bloodshed could be ended. live peacefully, let others also live peacefully

2019-02-21 16:36:24

this belongs in the general game descusion, but doesn't it allready say in the readme?

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-02-21 16:40:32

what are you programming?

want peace to be there everywhere around the world also I want an immediate sollution to be given for this war so that the bloodshed could be ended. live peacefully, let others also live peacefully

2019-02-21 17:35:39

hmm? I feel like that's completely off topic but I'm still learning.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-02-21 17:49:51

hi
I think this topic should move to general game discaution