2019-02-21 14:24:02 (edited by Chris 2019-02-22 06:26:39)

1. An audio multiplayer version of GTA where you can run around causing chaos with other players. An audio version of GTA single player would also be acceptable. Better yet, why not make the actual game accessible for everyone?
2. A blind friendly version of The Sims. People from EA should work together to make it VI friendly.
3. A rewrite of Perilous Hearts that would turn it into a really awesome survival game. You could be stuck in the Jungle and you must find food or die from hunger, solve puzzles, and eventually make your way back to civilization. Perhaps you could figure out why all the animals were so aggressive? Maybe it's an evil sorcerer or disease? A multiplayer version of that game would be great as well. Try to compete to see who could survive the longest. Players could attack each other and the jungle creatures. Players could do things like steal food to force players to starve to death, build traps, etc. Philip's jungle and AI framework has a lot of untapped potential. Sadly, he doesn't seem interested in completing the game or selling it to someone else who could take it in a completely different direction. It's a shame. You spend all that time working on a project only to abandon it. Then again, he might have a complete game that he plays himself for all we know.
4. An online game where you embark on missions and either battle or assist other players. I thought Aprone was going to do this with Castaways, but this appears to not be the case. An online version of GMA Tank Commander and/or Shades of Doom would rock, but again, this will never happen.
5. More games like Descent into Madness and Chillingham. I love adventure games where you wander around and solve puzzles.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.