2019-02-18 04:20:10

Hello All expurt!s AI Have  Joined Web  Develepment Design cource . to  to  lern  databace like my sql  i wood like To Kno Wich My S q  L   i should install  and  IS there any nvda accisibility with it . plese guide me step by step I m  New   In Web  Your Help Will  Make me  good web develeper. thanks and regards . prajwal

2019-02-18 16:30:27

u can use my sql workbench 2 acciss my sql.it is accissible right away if u cant do that than u can install the php my admin tool that will help you very much good luck in web developpment but i am thinking you to take a writing class first be cause web developpment is a lot of writing and you shood learn it properly

2019-02-18 21:39:10

vao! thanks munuwar nice to here it ...  butcan i use  xamp  or  php admin tool is  diffrint ? i have new my sql  community ? it wil workc ?  and thanks for   giving me good luck? i m thinking to lern data bace first then startto think design its so  fiel me boring  . thanks  againfriend .

2019-02-18 22:25:33

You're welcome!
Well, you can use mysql at commandline like this:
mysql -u username -p
It will ask you for password, enter it there and press ENTER.

Then to get into your database type:
use database_name;

Now you have all commands with your database. Like if you wanted to create a table, you will do:
create table table_name(id bigint unsigned, ...);
Mysql will say "0 rows affected" if your command was successful, else it will give you an error message.

To exit the mysql prompt, type:
\q
And press ENTER.

Mysql commandline is the most accessible tool I've found second to PhpMyAdmin.

Have fun smile

2019-02-19 08:02:17

hi munuwar thanks for that   commands but here ai m even wont sure  wich my sql i should install new one or  ware i find cmd  my sql  community sql give  some options like  python data conecter butdnt have  3.7 python so there also error   plese  can i have a link  for  it ?

2019-02-19 21:56:55

On windows first go to run by pressing WIN+R. In there type
cmd
and press ENTER. This is Windows command prompt.

Now you can execute mysql commands for example:
mysql --version
will give version number of mysql

To exit command prompt:
exit

Your web dev course should have shown you where to get mysql. Download here:
https://dev.mysql.com/downloads/file/?id=484919

2019-02-20 07:30:16

thanks so much Munawar sir! i wil try to instal msi setup then  wil ask my douts  nice to have  expurts like u on audiogames  .