2019-02-17 13:53:18 (edited by Pineapple Pizza 2019-02-20 02:28:03)

Ever since I have started using nvda theams again since I got my new computer, I have been noticing several problems with it. Sounds lag like a crappy computer, and for some reason when I open 7zip, instead of listing folders and all that, it just says selected, and I have to restart nvda. I have also had some problems on the web. Any thing I can do? I like this add on, and don't want to have to keep it off.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2019-02-17 18:17:26

Wait a minute are people still using NTM? Urg. Although I actually need to check now if audio themes 3d 5.1 works with wx4, because it may be in need of an update so I can't hate you for using NTM, but I think NTM would break it's GUI too. As for the 7zip thing I have no feckin' clue. I remember I used to get deprication warnings in my log when using notepad++ with audio themes 3d because it's using unspoken's mixer thingy which is using LAV and there's an expected integer, got float, somewhere in there.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2019-02-17 21:24:34

The one with surroundsound, and the one that lets you create your own theems with  in the ad on its self.  I actually like it, unless there something better out there.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2019-02-17 21:41:18

Idk bro, I don't do that thing because NVDA already acts a fool, and my computer is a piece of shit and I don't need to put unneeded strain on it. Unspoken used to be popular, then NTM came along, I never used the latter.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-02-17 22:36:45

NTM was actually there first but yeah, I personally never liked themes either. But yeah they're talking about the audio themes 5.1 add-on, I'll have to give that a look again. I can mention the guy on twitter if something breaks.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2019-02-19 12:03:43

post 2. Some not only use NTM, but there are a tiny fraction of peeps who have both NTM and audio themes enabled along side each other. To answer post 1, I have heard, and occasionally seen what you describe under windows 10. I never quite figured it out, but from experience, audio themes breaks more than NTM, open edge and try navigating a site, for example. Regarding your file manager issue, I've never seen that happen. If you're on win10, you got a win10 essentials add-on? That's the only reason I've ever had file explorer issues.

2019-02-20 01:18:36

audio themes 3D produces laggy sounds on both my laptop and PC, both on windows 10; while NTM works just fine. I wish there was a workaround for this, as audio themes works much better.

:)

2019-02-21 00:09:27

so what is the latest audio theme addon for NVDA something that works and does not lag?