Current version: 0.6.0.59
but current version is 0.10.0.80
please fix it, thanks

Thumbs up

2019-02-19 11:36:24

TF is a game engine anyway?

2019-02-20 09:06:38

Moderation:

Mahdi, please consider this an official warning. This single act would not have been enough on its own, but this, alongside various other things you've been up to (misinformation in the Scramble topic, for instance) have forced our hand.

Mahdi-Abedi wrote:
hello, this guy is posting crappy shitty off topical things in my posts, tf is game engine? what the hell is this, is it my answer or new drama buy alireza nosrati and pranam or what!

This was submitted as a report in response to post #2, which is a pretty straightforward question. This is not a personal attack against you. It is not drama. And abusing players via the report system is almost as bad as abusing them publicly. Please stop. A more appropriate response would have been to ask publicly what this poster meant with their post, rather than labelling the post as "crappy shitty off-topical things", and then talking about drama against you.

To everyone else, please take note of this. We are happy to receive your legitimate reports, even if we decide not to take action. We are not going to start issuing warnings for reports we don't follow through on. But this was particularly egregious, and combines with other issues to add up to an official warning, as I see it. If you do wish to submit a report, please state the facts instead of abusing or insulting whosoever you're reporting on.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up +2

2019-02-20 10:08:48

hello, i'm sorry that i included the word the fuck in my post, i didn't mean to be like that i just ask things that way, what i meant was what is a game engine?  is it something that helps develop audiogames like unity that people use? sorry if my post offended you mahdi. also i'm not assosiated with pranam and i don't hate you or anyone else anymore.

2019-02-20 12:24:55

you know whats game engine: I know you like 3 years, so
you'v been checked masonasons and you know what is it, you are doing this things to tell hey all i'm good, mahdi is peess of shitty crap, your insults are in my recordings folder which that you do everytime

Thumbs up

2019-02-20 12:45:39

sorry for my fast attack with know thinking
jade, please check your private messages and email: thank you

Thumbs up

2019-02-20 13:25:22 (edited by Jod 2019-02-20 13:27:49)

@5 i haven't talked to you for like 3 months now i think,

i think you are doing good with that personality change thing big_smile

2019-02-20 13:53:44

Moderation:

Mahdi-abedi, consider this a second warning. I asked you very specifically to relax and leave this guy alone, and you're still not listening. I hope this doesn't have to escalate further.

Please, enough with the personal drama. It's getting really old really fast.

Thumbs up

2019-02-20 16:06:58

Mason's game engine, I'm not really sure other than it's supposed to be a way to parse map data for your games quicker than BGT can do it, but since you could probably just write your game in any other language, and not have this issue, I'm not sure why this is needed. I've heard from multiple people the FTP functionality is broken, now I can't attest to the accuracy, or lack there of about those reports.

In general terms, a game engine is underlying code that allows developers to write games using pre-existing infrastructure. Some people create their own, some license other game engines.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-02-20 16:17:49

hi @mahdi-abedi,
I'm not starting any drama in your topic, I didn't even post in this topic so how can you say that? I'm not involved with alireza in any way. I'm not interested in starting a drama with you, but barking my name everywhere you go is rubbish non-sensible thing. Sorry this post may come harsh, but I had enough of it. I thought to give you another chance, but the way you keep abusing me, I don't think that you deserve it. Please get over your habit and refrain using my name everywhere.

Best regards
Pranam
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

Thumbs up 0

2019-02-20 16:20:21

thanks @ ironcross

2019-02-21 07:36:05

I'm not sure why people are saying the FTP functions aren't working, I've been using them myself.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2019-02-21 08:00:21

hi mason, this didn't updated, please update the version
The Masonasons Game Engine
Current version: 0.6.0.59
thanks

Thumbs up

2019-02-21 08:30:37

Hi Mahdi,

Thanks, have just done it.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!

2019-02-21 10:24:34

if new version is come, how I can know and get it? thanks

Thumbs up

2019-02-22 01:57:20

I'll notify it on my main website page.

2019-02-22 02:22:30

How many warnings does this dude need? I think he's gotten enough already. I don't know why he just doesn't get banned already!

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2019-02-22 04:47:52

he has been, twice, and it makes no difference.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-02-22 08:50:51

most posts here are just stupid. Especially when i read your posts @jaide. You behave really cool here, so if you didn't noticed already alireza and pranam love making drama about mahdi like nothing else on entire world, and posting reports publicly, guess why they are reports and not public posts? Wow cool idea. Makes you really trusty. Or giving out warnings for not beeing relachsed, can you tell me which rul it violates? I can see no rule it violates, but if you can tell me thanks a lot. Maybe there is a rule you need to be nice to your fellers? It would be new to me, and also this won't work really in blind comunity, just saying.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2019-02-22 08:57:17

@simter i don't think if i made any drama, and i didn't report any posts either.

2019-02-22 09:01:31

I was mainly talking to jaide, and no you never make drama at all for no reason, not you. No, not at all.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2019-02-22 09:27:24

i think, right now, you are trying to make drama and i don't know the connection between anyaudio and audiogames forum, either.

2019-02-22 09:31:05

stop this stupid drama, here isn't place for your drama's

Thumbs up

2019-02-22 12:47:07

Moderation:

Simter, Mahdi made a report that people were making drama about him, but after investigating it, I found little evidence of this. He got upset publicly and privately, and it's all a bit much as far as drama goes. There is, in fact, a rule about being nice to people and not insulting/attacking them. I did, however, promise to deal with the situation if drama really did start.

I am going to issue an official caution here. I really don't appreciate the way you're trying to stir stuff up against me. There are better ways to express yourself, including (but not limited to) messaging me privately to ask about the situation, using facts to back yourself up, and being a bit more polite. Cautions are not punishments, they're just an encouragement to take a look at the behaviour which brought them about.

Mahdi is currently sitting on two warnings, and there has been a lot of difficulty ever since he came back and started posting. Many users appear to find him annoying, at the very least. This is by no means reason enough to kick him out, but that public opinion isn't boundless.

I urge you all to remember that this site has no direct affiliation with anyaudio.net. What happens there has no bearing on what happens here. In fact, I'm sorry to say that most of what I've seen there (not all, of course) just makes me roll my eyes, figuratively speaking. If you're being insulted or upset there, there's nothing we can do here. My best advice, though, is to suggest you simply cease to use that site. If you come here yowling about how so-and-so is starting drama on that website, not only can we not do anything to help, but you're actually bringing new drama onto the forum. Please don't do this. We don't need any further forum toxicity.

And because the point of this thread has long since passed, and it's devolved into pointlessness, I'm locking it, as of now.

Thumbs up