2019-02-18 20:15:54

Hello gueise. On liam's stream of febrery 15, 2019, liam played a game, called Scramble. Where i can find this game?
Thanks.

2019-02-18 20:30:46

This game is in beta stage so it isnt redeased yet.
It should be possible soon I think.
It is from the same person which have created a game called O shit

2019-02-18 20:33:18

http://www.7128.com/games_win/purchaseg … _demo.html

2019-02-18 21:25:15

Scramble's not out yet, so don't click any links you're given. I'm the developer and I can testify that it's not out yet. big_smile

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2019-02-18 22:24:24

come on man, we are all waiting. i hope it's out soon!!!!
That 7-128 link above is some random word scramble game, so don't click it.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2019-02-19 03:08:58

I watcht it two; and I want it: and steevo; I hope the game will be in the new releases room verry; verry 100000000000000000000000 times soon!

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2019-02-19 04:38:15

Do you want it very soon? Or would you rather wait a bit and let it grow to full potential?

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2019-02-19 06:27:01

personally I choose soon, due to it having stuff that we haven't seen yet. You could release a concept demo before making it paid, you know.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2019-02-19 08:53:30

Oh. It's going to be a paid game?
Oh well. I'll buy it anyway. It's a great concept.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2019-02-19 09:15:23

@3 How dare you give out misinformation like that, no, and you knew full well what you were doing, as the first post is very clear, not only is that childish and immature, it's less than morally right. You ask for advice about how to change, yet you go on with the same behaviors, knock it off, now.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-02-19 09:15:45

Which is why I'd love a demo. Not too limitted either. Th did that and well got lashed a bit. So ya know. Maybe the game won't run right on some machines. Something like that. I mean, it might be just me, but I feel like it's suitable for a demo release. Heck there's even multiple variations...

-

2019-02-19 09:52:06

oh sorry guys, I thinked that this guy needs word scramble, theres new game comeing? called scramble? wow

2019-02-19 10:11:57

Uh huh, you were totally in the dark about that, yep, I'll buy that, oh sorry, the vending machine returned all 5 quarters, looks like I won't be buying anything after all. Don't play it off, at least have the decency to own up to what you've done. I mean it's not a big deal or anything, there's just no need for that type of behavior. You say you want to change, but you continue doing the same things over and over again. I no longer believe you.

End racism
End division
Become united

2019-02-19 20:10:12

it's going to be payed? well, yeah. Um. Heck?

2019-02-19 20:26:39

What's wrong with that?

End racism
End division
Become united

2019-02-19 20:55:53

Are you sure it's payed?
And,
@15, oh, nothing. I won't mension the under 15 age money limits or the pay pal incompatible countries or currency conversion things.

2019-02-19 21:20:06

Ironcross, calm down. Nowhere in the first post was it said what kind of game Scramble was.

2019-02-19 21:55:03

Ok so.
As for people wondering about the game actually being paid. The reason I say it is is because on the sixth episode of the sevend podcast he debates it and mentions how he wants it to be. And if you want to find out more about it, there will be a stream this friday at 6 PM easter, 5 PM central.
If you are willing to listen, go to stevend.net/podcast and you will find information there.

-

2019-02-19 22:08:00

So it's ok for devs not to be compensated for their work. Is this the message we're going with now?

End racism
End division
Become united

2019-02-19 22:29:34

What exactly is this game?

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2019-02-19 22:34:41 (edited by Xvordan 2019-02-19 23:09:08)

All the posts in this topic about how they need this game released *right now* baffle me. What's with all the instant gratification and impatience? Would it hurt you guys to learn to keep your panties on for a bit longer? The developer will release the game when he's good and ready.
The topic's opening itself is a bit silly, since if he listened to the stream of the game, he should've heard that the game isn't released yet, and that Liam was playing a pre-release alpha version of the game.
Come on guys. Get it together.

Kai

Spill chuck you spots!

2019-02-19 23:07:04

@keithwipf1, ah, so your saying that people who are suffering the under 15 age money limits or the pay pal incompatible countries or currency conversion things, as you put it, should get the games for free, but those who don't suffer these issues shouldn't and should be required to pay. I'm sorry, that's not how the world works. You want something, you gotta pay for it. Your location or what your suffering, or whether you have PayPal or not, or whether you have a debit card or not, is completely irrelevant. Still gotta pay! There are those who are willing to pay for something for you, and then your getting it for free... but in essence your still paying for it, just through someone or something else.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2019-02-19 23:48:24

Scramble is a game developed by Stevo, creator of Oh Shit. The mode I know best about because I've seen it on streams is the normal mode, where you are in a 3D grid and need to dodge rocks and pick up items. Given certain circumstances which I'm not sure about, platforms will spawn and ladders under them. You climb the ladder and get the special stuff at the top while avoiding the cannon which is dead set to blow you up. Do this all while the field is closing in on you, thus reducing your play area. There is a platformer mode which I've only seen briefly, but you have to hop from platform to platform, basically that's all I know about that mode.

End racism
End division
Become united

2019-02-20 01:10:57

If this game is paid, you can absolutely bet I am going to buy this. As to those who can't use PayPal, I think there could be a way that you won't have to miss out either, so don't give up hope.

2019-02-20 01:51:23

yeah, by depending on someone to do a give away. Rofl yeah.

-