2019-02-05 03:52:47 (edited by Chris 2019-02-05 03:53:48)

Hello all,

I'm looking for another Bluetooth keyboard after my Logitech K760 seemingly died out of nowhere. I can't connect it to anything and putting it in light does nothing. What keyboards would you guys recommend? I'm looking for one that lets me switch between several devices, has a replaceable battery, and isn't too expensive.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2019-02-15 12:34:42

Hi! If you like braille keyboard, I'ld suggest the BBREK. I have it and it's fantastic; plenty of possibilities and it's very fast and responsive. If you want a Qwerty one or a PC tipe, I'ld suggest the Jtech keyboards: very light and portable.
Hope this helps.
Bye for now

Claudio

2019-02-18 19:53:37 (edited by UltraLeetJ 2019-02-18 20:14:29)

wow, very interesting. i have more ideas here but will definitely check out the ones from post 2. You can also read the whole thread because its got other interesting things about typing.
I tried to locate the braille keyboard mentioned but was not succesfful. Also, the keyboards you are referring to are probably the g tech ones, not the j tech ones.. the g tech were the only ones I could find. Yeah sure it rolls up which is convenient, but its still a fully sized keyboard, so meh

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…