2019-02-18 09:23:35 (edited by Dakonna 2019-02-18 09:24:19)

Hi all,
This is my personal oh shit mod to which i posted an any audio clip the day before. You are inside a fasility that contains the results of a failed experiment conducted by the elusive "drop bear life extention society". Because of they're hainous experiments, all the drop bears living here have been zombified and now wish to consume any and all living things on the earth! naturally as always happens during such a scinario, the containment systems fail, and now you're trapped with one drop bear after another trying to fall on you and eat your face off. Luckally for you, every drop bear contains some valuables from their previous victims. Also, you may occasionally find energy drinks to help you move faster or super duper anti drop bear, anti energy vests to protect you from the dangers of this horrible place. Unfortunately, the containment zappers for the bears have gone completely insane and will try to zap you instead! What's worse is that all the slime from the drop bear corpses is eroding the ground and uncovering holes filled with electric wires. But maybe you can find construction bots to fix some of the holes.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/i6pmt476rt1b3 … ds.7z?dl=0
Beware of drop bear ambushes!

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2019-02-18 09:57:18

hi
cool sounds
thanks

2019-02-18 15:34:51

good one

2019-02-18 19:14:36

Good one!

73 Wj3u