2019-02-17 16:44:05 (edited by katil2008 2019-02-22 12:48:20)

Hi all,
So while I am browsing at Internet, a Idea came to my mind.
Creating an accessible and fast website to ask/answer questions about the  sports, echonomy, technology& Internet, culture and arts, and more.
What's the features?
Voting questions + -,
Asking questions at categories,
Tags system,
Private messaging,
Accessible Interface,
and more!
So the website's address is:
https://askyourquestion.tk
Waiting to see you there!
Sincerely...

2019-02-17 17:19:40

grate, did you used free hosting? from where?

2019-02-17 17:25:46

Hello,
@2, I'm not using free hosting, I have bought a web hosting.

2019-02-18 14:24:40

Hello everyone,
I'm a moderator in the ask your question project. It is a new and a good way of asking your questions, small or big, doesn't matter, just jot down whatever it is and our community will answer it! I request you to join and look into it by yourself. The questions can be of any category and there are many categories to select from! So give it a look, and you are most welcomed to join us!
sincerely,
Ask your question team

Best regards
Pranam
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

2019-02-19 12:41:22

I also had emailed the developer of this website to add me as a moderater but he didn't reply may I know what is the cause for this. I sent the email to the exactly same address that was given in the first post on this thread

want peace to be there everywhere around the world also I want an immediate sollution to be given for this war so that the bloodshed could be ended. live peacefully, let others also live peacefully

2019-02-19 15:48:01

Hi @aryamansingh,
I replied your e-mail yesterday. Mails mostly came to spam folder, I'd recommend you to check it there.

2019-02-19 16:01:53

how to register on the website. I can find the loggin word but its not linked. any help would be appreciated

want peace to be there everywhere around the world also I want an immediate sollution to be given for this war so that the bloodshed could be ended. live peacefully, let others also live peacefully

2019-02-19 16:02:21

how to register on the website. I can find the loggin word but its not linked. any help would be appreciated

2019-02-19 16:20:56

If you press enter on login and scroll down, you'll find the register link.
Alternatively, You can use this link to register as well:
https://askyourquestion.tk/register

2019-02-22 12:51:41

Hello everyone,

I've joined the Ask Your Question project as a moderator today as well. With this, I'd like to let you guys know that the moderation team is closed and is not accepting any new members, so please don't e-mail us regarding you being a moderator as we don't take any new members.
Thanks for reading!

Sincerely,
Ask Your Question Moderation Team

Email: [email protected]
Discord: StormProductions
Telegram: https://stormproductions.t.me/

2019-02-22 13:58:18

katil please I also want to become a moderater please do some arrangement

2019-02-22 15:56:29

Hey guys.
Regarding this platform, I also asked this same question from the one of the devs. With respect, how and what additional features your site has in comparison to StacExchange? The site I'm talking about has many different forums with a variety of subjects that users can ask their question. It also has the thumbs up and downs respectively, and there are badges users can obtain regarding to their reputation. It also has millions of  users around the globe and you can talk almost about whatever you want. Unfortunately, the guy was unwilling to ask my question and he was constantly keep saying that the platform is spesh. But how would your site motivate someone to join? Is this specifically targeted at the visual impaired community? And above all, how much user friendly it is for blind people?
Best regards.

2019-02-22 16:05:52

I dont think maybe this guy has just hosted the script for experimental purposes

2019-02-24 12:59:25

Hello I've signed up. I really like the idea itself.

If you want to get in touch with me, e-mail me at [email protected].
We can also get in touch on Telegram.

2019-02-26 10:27:21

Thanks for your nice comment, @14.
@aryamansingh, Unfortunately we already made a moderation team, And we do not need any moderators ATM.
@gonzalez2016s.alovver Yes, as you said there are lots of platforms ato ask/answer questions, like this website. Actualy I am targetting to get visual impaired people mostly, And I didn't advertise the site except Audiogames.net forum, Any Audio and Quentin CS Gameroom.
And It's accessible to use, as I mentioned at post 1 already. Thanks for your thoughts.

2019-02-27 17:59:50

aryamansingh wrote:

I dont think maybe this guy has just hosted the script for experimental purposes

Hi,
Nope, the script is not hosted for experimental purposes. Everything's working.

Best regards
Pranam
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

2019-08-20 02:10:05

Hello everyone,
I wasn't interested in the site for a while, I had some problems with my PC, the family things and so on. I'm sorry for that, however I am returned to work smile
To let you know, there's much bots registered to the site, we started to work for solving the issue, wellbe adding something to prevent them registering over and over again as soon as possible.
During this time, the site may shut down or slow down for a short time.
Thanks to whoever uses the site for their patience.