2019-02-17 11:51:21

hi guise I wanted to know that how do you guise enter the signitures less than 400 characters? because when I try to update the signiture and its less than 400 characters, then I am sent back to the edit box to make it 400 characters long and 4 lines high. so I wanted to ask is there a way to make small signitures that are less than 400 characters?

want peace to be there everywhere around the world also I want an immediate sollution to be given for this war so that the bloodshed could be ended. live peacefully, let others also live peacefully

2019-02-17 11:52:00

please reply as soon as possible

want peace to be there everywhere around the world also I want an immediate sollution to be given for this war so that the bloodshed could be ended. live peacefully, let others also live peacefully

2019-02-17 12:44:09

hi, isn't way

2019-02-17 17:52:19

hi aryamansingh
it does not tell us that your signiture should be at leste 400 characters and 4 lines high.
it tells us that your signiture can be maximum of 400 characters, and 4 lines high.
simply write your signeture in that box, and wait for some seconds.
your profile will be updated automatically.
hope this helps bro.

2019-02-17 18:14:41

okay I will try and inform what happens

2019-02-18 09:25:15

hi saqib I did as you suggested but no results

2019-02-18 09:39:37

what?!
mahdi-abedi
Yesterday 16:14:09
Entombinator
User Karma: 12
hi, isn't way
don't you think it's spamming?

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2019-02-18 12:57:50

"aryamansingh go to your profile, find the link that says "signature" and click on it.

There will be an edit box in that page, in most screen readers you can hit e to go straight to it.

write the signature you want in there. If your signature is too long you will simply not be able to write anymore, also, obviously don't press the enter key too many times to put in line breaks.

when you've written this out and are happy, find the button that says "update profile" (go to button is usually "b" in most screen readers, press that button and your signature will be saved. you'll see it on the front page of your profile, and under your posts if you have viewing of signatures enabled.

hth.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)