2019-02-13 04:47:12

Just for clarification, the rocky bullseye refers to in the previous post, cannot be Rocky Waters.  I am not and have not been a boyfriend of Buzz.  nothing against buzz of course, and I am in no way suggesting that a homosexual or a heterosexual  relationship with Buzz is any way an undesirable thing to have.  But seriously Bullseye, you need to apologise in public, either to me, or to some other person with the name Rocky that you are suggesting is having a homosexual relationship with Buzz.  You also need to publicly apologise to anybody who interprets your post as a homophobic predjudice.  Please do this soon.  By the way you may wish to check out my audio typing tutor which could help with your posts.

Try my free games and software at www.rockywaters.co.uk

2019-02-13 09:10:06

@pitbull: Where have Buzz posted this? If you have copied this message from the Swamp chat, then I'm afraid I have to click the report button. Buzz have an account here on the forum. if he wanna post something to the public, then he can do it himself. People don't expect others to copy their messages from game chats, and then post them on public forums.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-02-13 13:19:06

first off i  appologize if my post came across as homophobic i am not and never have been.
slj the post was 3297
the language used there was totally unacceptable bareing in mind there are women and kids that read here.
i am not a prude but there is a time and a place for that kind of language, i get it we get frustrated at times but an outburst like that should have been flagged
my post still stands unless the mods feels the need to take it down..

2019-02-13 14:26:40 (edited by Rocky Waters 2019-02-13 14:48:36)

Pitbull, thank you for editing  the boyfriend reference.  If it was not intended as a slur, it was still untrue.  Also, as I am not associated with his comments, I would prefer my name to be taken out altogether..

2019-02-13 15:14:59

I have not went to the game and it turned out that my account was deleted without a back. mail no answer. how can I restore?

2019-02-15 02:55:55

Not sure if this has been suggested before but to boost quest missions could the quest points be also used for resetting of points. with fighting of clans with HC characters the need to reset is larger but we run into a problem after fighting or play fighting. Our setups for fighting work for just that but then they don't work for looting, and doing normal missions for some of us smile. Also if by accident we mess up our configuration we have to be asking other players to help us run missions so we can reset. Now with quest credits we can gather a few of them to have for these situations and it would also help those who can't find somebody to help them reset. We also don't have to wait until the next day to be able to play. Just an idea.

2019-02-15 15:42:28

I agree.
Even if the amount of quest credits you could use to reset per day was limited so that people didn't abuse it.

2019-02-16 04:59:12

Better late than never.

Moderation:

Pitbull, we had your post brought to our attention today, and on review, I'm going to issue a caution. This acts as a sort of heads-up that this sort of behaviour is not okay, and that we'd prefer you cool your jets a bit. The whole thing smacks of personal drama that is only apt to incite tempers and such, and there's some relatively inflammatory stuff here. Never mind the contents themselves, but your assertion that "women and children" shouldn't need to read swear words is actually kind of sexist. Either everyone's okay to read them, or no one is (though YMMV with children, ideally no one reading this should be under 13 years of age). anyway, I digress. Please be more considerate in future, and leave drama in the game that spawned it instead of bringing it here.
Had you left your homophobic comments in place, that would've resulted in a warning, since that behaviour is even less well-tolerated than what's left. I don't like having an iron fist on stuff like this, but I also intensely dislike the sort of drama this generates. We need to be better than this, as a community.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-02-16 17:32:43

Hello.

Aprone are you working to solve crates bugs in missions?

This is a doubt I have and I believe many friends here too.

2019-02-26 10:52:28

Hey Pitbull.  thankyou for the invitation to dance for myself and Buzz.  Some of your good friends have suggested the dance has gone on long enough.  I can only speak for myself and Buzz here, we would be happy to just chill and have a beer or two.  So, please let us know, is it time we stopped dancing?

2019-02-26 13:19:19

you thought? Hey apartone hope things are good and that your power company has their shit together again.  A suggistion, the ability to use quest credits to reset.  This would help us HC people a lot especially if we are attacked and must reset right away.  The command could be   reset quest

2019-02-27 04:37:58

Hi.
I wanted to address a previous post here.
Aprone has indeed mentioned to us a couple of times in the game, that he is working on the crate bug.
The problem is, that the crate bug is buried in a whole pile of code, which basically, is the zombie sinc code.
Would I like this bug fixed? Definitely, I know we all would.
But even if Aprone didn't have a busy life, going through that much code can take time, especially when you are trying to find the error that is causing all the problems.
Try some of the tricks we have all figured out to get crates to drop, and try and be patient.
I realize though when a 200 crate mission turns into a 300, patience is difficult.
(please note I don't speak for Aprone in any where here, simply passing on things he has mentioned on the game)

2019-02-27 16:10:50

Thanks for the clarification Tigress.

2019-03-03 08:13:39

wanted to put some ideas out there for aprone for forts. a certain clan has made it its mission to keep forts from people and become the swamp police. I don't see how its fair for them to be able to take forts and do nothing with them. they don't even fortify them. they just use them to sit in them to level cause its hard for them to mission. Well my ideas are that to keep a fort you also have to fortify it and put food in it regularly other wise if clans do not food starts to drain and they lose it. my second idea is you cannot get another fort for a certain amount of time maybe a day like resetting points and also unless your first one is fortified and has food in it. My third idea is to charge people coming to attack food based on there level, lower level less food higher level more food etc... I understand that the fort concept is to take all the forts they can but at least they should work for them and not just take them and do nothing with them.

2019-03-03 13:04:00

... Attack them? Like, form a huge coallition of allied clans, and go D-Day on them? IDK, maybe I've lost track of how it works for avoiding HC mode, but it seems like a Z-Day should be an option, if enough players want it badly enough to cooperate and bring it about. Forts clearly aren't siegeable in the way that actual fortifications are (cut off the water supply!), and they apparently get stronger the longer this goes on, so finding the right time to attack that trades off against the attackers' resources vs the defenders' rate of improvement might be difficult.
But you mention that the forts aren't fortified, and they don't really seem to do anything, so maybe I've lost track of how attacking forts works...

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2019-03-03 13:42:20

yeah but this is exactly why i don't agree with sitting gaining xp for no activity. that to me is pointless.

2019-03-03 17:51:02

Swamp needs something like DnD's XP-drain. Although, in DnD that was things like ghosts. Not sure what it could be in Swamp. Maybe the forts are hotbeds for disease, so it's possible that people abusing them might come down with the plague? Of course, they could spread said plague to anyone who attacks them, unless they have, like, a doctor's mask or something... hmm.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2019-03-03 19:24:34

hi.

e-z_killer, this clan you mention is the faction, right?

we fortify our strong yes, however, other clans attack.

your friend from bad religion, does the same thing and i do not remember seeing some crying around here.

in relation to the missions, just compare the level of the players of your clan and mine. however, i would appreciate changes in pvp fights as well.

2019-03-03 21:05:30 (edited by e-z_killer 2019-04-05 13:41:35)

we are newly to HC so comparing your members to ours would be like comparing you to quack or your old character zeus that you sold off or one of you sold off. can't keep track of everybody. I wasn't around for the bad religion times but i herd they were just what you all are doing to us and others. My post above was not a cry but something that would better the game. make it more interesting which by the looks of it it hit a nerve since it would make your ways harder. I still stand that if you are going to own a fort not only you have to defend it but also maintain it. if you ever played main stream games that is the way things are. maybe fort quest can be made like go get wood to help fortify the fort some more etc... just throwing ideas out there for aprone. Also not sure how many times and in how many different languages we have to tell you all to understand but we do not help bad religion but if we did who are you all to police who helps who? most of our members were not around when they were making your gaming a living hell so why should we inherit your beef with them? We had to give away one of our forts and lose one of our members because of your hallucinations already. bane wants to make your gaming a living hell and from the looks of it now bane is smile.

2019-03-03 22:07:43

eZKilla, I think you must be confused. in your previous post, you mentioned that we just sit in the forts and hardly do missions. the truth is that we all do missions to reach the levels we have.

you say your clan does not help the bad religion. however, the curious thing is that moloh and fenrir were the first to help their clan.

you just came to complain and propose changes because you felt on the skin what the bad religion, elite and others have been doing for a long time.

this excuse to be new in the game does not stick because i'm new too. and to me, it still seems to be chouro.

2019-03-03 22:54:42 (edited by e-z_killer 2019-04-05 12:56:31)

I am rewriting this cause some people seem to want to start more drama than there should be but here it is.

yes and like numerous people have been trying to get into your head is that it could have been one of our members and they chose to leave. but it was never proven.  but that wasn't enough for you all. they  kept helping us even if we had told them not too. do you think we could have done anything about it? they are around your level and if we couldn't come close to competing against you all how does it make sense to go against them as well. again i wasn't around then and if i was i would have done the same. how come you didn't propose these changes yourself then? you hated what they were doing so the best action is to do the same now? makes lots of sense

2019-03-03 23:56:52

oh and most of your members do sit in forts and nobody would disagree but how things are now its not against swamp rules just the image of your clan. I am sorry if I have offended you with changes that may or may not happen. If your clan is against working harder towards maintaining a fort i am sorry. in the end aprone is who decides what changes are made in the game. so if nothing comes of this then you can continue the ways that you all were so against at one point otherwise you might have to work a bit harder to achieve your current ways. This might seem as a person complaining but if that is what it takes to make the game better then i am all for complaining

2019-03-04 01:19:01

I did not hate it. I understand that hc mode and the strong are made to fight, with that, you are subject to attacks, with motives or without motives, being level high or low. What I did was raise my level. and as I said, we put food in the strong, but we are attacked.

now it does not come to say that our clan is this or that. we fought a clean and justified war.

however, as I said in an earlier post, changes would be appreciated.

2019-03-04 13:55:06

Ideas are always worth considering.  How about 1% food rot per day for forts coupled with no XP for forts with no food?

2019-03-04 18:43:27

I definitely think forts could maybe be looked at in the future.
I know one thing many of us talk about is the cost to enter. I definitely agree with there now being a cap, however in my opinion, a 350 food entry fee is far too small.
If you are of a level to fight, or higher level perhaps I should say, 350 food is a drop of water in the bucket.
So while I agree things could perhaps change with regards to food in forts, I think something like max 1200 food to enter and attack is more reasonable. In light of the fact that even if you can't mission, a farming seed will give you enough food to attack twice, assuming you have at least a small amount of food on you.