2019-02-12 22:42:15

I am looking to part with my Waves licenses.  I have the Diamond bundle, and the PRS Supermodels plugins.   At the time of writing this, the Diamond bundle goes for $700 USD and the PRS Supermodels goes for $80 USD.  I'd be happy to get about $350 USD for both, and I will transfer the licenses to you via the Waves webpage, so you'd have to have an account with them.   I just purchased these about three months ago, but no longer use them.   Anyways, if you're interested, please reply or email me.  Thanks

My Solo album, "A Life Seen Through Broken Eyes", available now:
iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2019-02-12 23:55:53

And if anyone wants an Aira referral for dealing with Waves Central, join right here
You'll get a free month to try the service, or in this case, deal with the nuisance that is Waves Central. There's not even a hope of using it with the keyboard so don't try.

2019-02-13 00:52:37

It can be done, I've done it. It's finicky as all hell, but it can be done.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-02-13 01:26:36

On windows maybe? The mac is a definite bust, but that's because of underpar OCR capability.

2019-02-13 01:43:32

I actually tried to use windows with ocr to create an offline installer with my licenses, but the bloody thing would not download. So I just asked for Aira's help during that since using it with the mac is a true nightmare.

2019-02-13 02:10:17

Well looks like I was able to part with my Diamond bundle, but still have my PRS SUpermodels plugins.

My Solo album, "A Life Seen Through Broken Eyes", available now:
iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel