2019-02-11 16:32:50

@arnald, will you be GMing?

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-02-11 16:43:38

If noone else can i'll try though i'll be kinda embarrassed, gm-ing is a huge task. Life in the sixth world and shadowrun concepts are complete, currently dealing with character creation, awfuly lot of stupid tables there.

1. life in the sixth world
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s0xgpads2qtjh … d.txt?dl=1
2. Shadowrun concepts
https://www.dropbox.com/s/g7h1ay3nxmj5v … s.txt?dl=1
Have a read and drop me a line if i should improve anything else!

Hail, Daughter of Hatred. Creator of Sanctuary. Hail...Lilith.

2019-02-11 20:24:01

Hey again, and sorry for double posting. Redfox, is your teamtalk server continualy running? If yes, i'm unable to connect for some reason. Just thought i'd pop in and introduce myself and get to know you guys better if i'll be the gm, if you hang there like lots of this community. And as a side note, 5th edition is a huge step up from 3rd edition which i used to use and play in, this new priority table is a pain to convert. Technomancers will be fun to watch though.

2019-02-11 21:52:36

it should be up, let me check it

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-02-11 23:00:28

It would be helpful to have the entire book. Looking forward to some great RP.

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2019-02-11 23:26:52

sorry, my teamtalk is not up, but i have a replacemtn, one of my friend's tt's. The one who wants to play:
kn4crc.com
No account info

----------

2019-02-12 07:21:16 (edited by arnold18 2019-02-12 07:32:54)

I just posted the two first chapters for those who want  to get a feel for the game. Once i'll get done with this thing i'll post the entire book within a rar divided by sections. And nice thing is that i found some more readable tables on the internet for eq list and priority table so yeah! Two less things to worry about.
For those who want to get a more let's say in depth feel of how it all goes, check this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cXGPSx … Pi_fWkVAJ6

2019-02-12 18:17:42

all this complaint about tables? First of all, if you have a screen reader, they are vary easy to navigate, or are you reading it in braille? In witch case it  is still pretty easy to navigate.
If you want, you can probably find these tables on the internet, look up like, shadowrun wiki classes, or something like that, and I guarantee it'll come up.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding but it seems like your doing a lot of work for not much reward.

----------

2019-02-13 05:06:23

Yeah, it's easy if you review it in a document which supports them. Txt, obviously, doesn't. So basicaly i need to figure out how to present a table. And of course scanned documents, at least if you scan them with Abbyy Fine reader, do tables like column is on a page, then two or three pages later the table continues.

2019-02-15 12:57:52

....I'm in.

I'll bring my shaman elf with a Predator V and my troll decker that hits like a truck.

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

2019-02-15 12:59:35

On that note, a friend of mine from another game is talking bout hosting a tabletop session and I was asked to gauge interest. So, Arnold and folks, there's a site out thar for doing tabletop RP, and would you guys be interested in using that for a possible campaign? This is still very, very much in the air right now and Tom's gauging interest right now.

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

2019-02-15 14:30:43

hmmm... I'd be in

----------

2019-02-15 16:30:18

Of course, we can try. smile Troll decker's fun! Try a troll technomancer though big_smile

2019-02-17 18:57:23

Hey guys, I've been playing the Awakened worlds mud since the late 90's. And I've struggled mainly because none of this shadow run stuff is in accessible format, and its been hell trying to even gage what some of the armor and weapons, not to mention the normal eq is geared towards.
So a lot of hit and miss chars I've created. and what y'all are working on now would be amazing to bring it all together so we can finally peak behind the vail of cyber punk shadow runners! I can't wait to join in on the RP of SR!

But I don't even have TT installed. lol I'll get crackin' on that. Where might I find that to download it?
Thanks for all your hard work Arnold and all on this RP project.
smile

2019-02-17 21:40:55

Hey there, chummers! Just a quick update to let you know what's happening, i don't want to seem like guys with big ideas but no results. Character creation part of the book is finaly ready, along with character advancement! I'm working on fleshing out and correcting the skills section of the book, by correcting i mean removing stray characters which i don't know how got in to the scanned thing but yeah, in some cases there are like a hell lot of them, making the text nearly unreadable. I got the qualities list and the skills list in to readable format as well. Progress will slow down for two or three days though cause dungeon crawl stone soup 0.23.0 just came out with some interesting stuff to try so i'm playing that as well.

Mike, team talk can be found here:
https://bearware.dk/?page_id=353

2020-01-08 05:28:45

Him, wasn’t he supposed to start a year ago? LOL was really looking forward to it but

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality