2019-02-10 20:04:46

Update, well, I had to update Remnant again...
I guess that's what I get for trying to program a secret level at 2:30 AM...
Anyway,it's done, and the link is in both the main Remnant topic and the previous post in this one as well, you know, where it was yesterday?
So, anyway, back to recording...
Later!

2019-02-11 00:57:46

An yet, another update.
Well I guess the old saying "when it rains, it pores" is true, because my audio editer just decided that I need to pay $90 to be able to mix files together.
I've fixed the problem without paying yet, but I'm most likely going to need to pay for it before to long.
That took most of the day, and no, I didn't crack the program or anything like that,, but that means that the Remnannt
recording will be coming out tomorrow most likely.
I've already got most of the path of lies done. Only the castle is left, but I have all the secrets recorded to.
The path of truth is going to be in another recording.
Later!

2019-02-11 01:33:21

take your time

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-02-11 06:54:38

I hate tinyupload download with idm failing to download refuse every content from this site I don't know why it happened
could you provide dropbox link or something that would be better maybe idm flag them as a virus

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2019-02-11 13:00:57 (edited by threeblacknoises 2019-02-11 15:19:09)

I'm not sure why that's happening to you.
I just heard back from john over at agarchive, and he's going to merge the update into the main Remnant link vary soon.
Update; as of this post, the updated link will be live at agarchive within the hour.
Later!

2019-02-11 16:11:26

hows the recording goin? i listened to it last night, and its really good. the voice acting was really cool, and i am even trying to start making a fortnight stage, so any ideas, would be super apreciated here as well. i know this isn't a aac topic in stage ideas really, but i got inspiration from your recording and seeing the patential i started attempting to build a stage. can someone put the stage building guide form the remnant folder in here? thanks!

2019-02-11 17:06:38

not to be off topic, but what is fortnight and how to play, and how to get it?

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-02-11 23:08:24

fortnight is a not accessible cited player 100 battle royale game.

2019-02-12 00:36:26 (edited by threeblacknoises 2019-02-12 00:48:44)

I won't put the guide here, but it's not because I'm being a jirk or anything.
The guide is actually posted in the articals room, so go find it there okay?
Regarding the recording, most of the path of likes section is done, only the castle is left.
I can probably do that tonight and post that part on google drive for all  you people.
Later!

2019-02-12 00:51:48

yeah, ok, fine, arhrhrhrhrhrhrhrg!

2019-02-12 04:55:35

Update, again!
Okay, the path of lies is done!
I just need to add a few small secrets to the secrets file, and that won't take long at all!
The zip file will be going up on google drive some time tomorrow!
Later!

2019-02-12 05:08:24

can't wait. Awesome recording of the first two chapters, by the way.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2019-02-12 14:14:12 (edited by threeblacknoises 2019-02-12 14:37:29)

Update! The recordings are done!
Here's the link
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pKROI … LfqDZmop2G
Later!

2019-02-13 23:17:14

Hi 3 black noises.
Well, that was epic.
It reminded me of a super heroe style thing.
Now I have listened to the recordings though I have a few questions.
1.  where did you get all the sounds and in particular the music from?
It goes without saying I really liked all the game music.
Second, did you get a girl to record the voices or was that sapi, if the latter, what synth did you use, I want it, where do I buy it from, cause I will get it as soon as I know that voice was sexy, epic and almost human sounding, no scratch that it was exactly human sounding if it was a voice I want it on my machine.

2019-02-14 01:59:24

Yayyyyy! I was waiting for this! Awesome!

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2019-02-14 04:34:30 (edited by threeblacknoises 2019-02-14 04:35:30)

Well crashmaster you didn't listen to the recordings all the way through or you'd know I got someone to do the helpful program, specifically the wife of our own audiogames admin, Dark.
He's the one who did the intro and credits, by the way.
As for music, I got the nintedno stuff from the videogames themselves, wii and wii u vertual
console releases if possible, otherwise its emulated so I could separate sound channals.
The other stuff came from original game soundtracks I own, or from fan remixes.
Later!

2019-02-14 21:52:33

Hmmm, I remember reading about that but probably I didn't give it much attention.
I really hope these recordings make it to agarchive.net, that was some good remixing, by the way, you made an audio drama with the game.
Now if only aac could be improved so you could play the same drama with the voices, failiers and the like.
The best parts by far was when the heroe got hit with a laser disrupter and lost everything or when he got kicked into a corrupt sector.
The music and where it went when it hit a boss battle or when the guy went into rampage mode reminded me of duke nukem.
I also liked how you switched through all sorts of video games, with themes, sounds, etc, switched to a superliam level, did a remix of sl, vid games, the boss, etc.