2019-02-10 22:25:42

My computer runs NVDA just so you all know.
I need to be able to plug in my bluetooth headset in to my computer so that my university class mates are not well, horribley disturbed!
When I connect the headset this being the Aftershokz Trekz Air my computer totally freezes and stutters.
It acts as if I had just loaded many many programs in and has major lag.
It eventually stops working and goes right back to normal when I turn off my bluetooth headphones.
I need to use these because they are bone cunduction headphones that let me listen to my lectures.
I have uninstalled the bluetooth drivers.
I have removed the device and unpared it.
I have updated the OS.
I have even talked to HP support who basically said this problem could not be fixed, my device is out of warranty.
Please help if you can!
I have also installed the latest intel drivers for everything just to make sure they were updated.

2019-02-10 22:59:43

I have titaniums, not airs, but it works fine. I wonder if your bluetooth stack doesn't support bluetooth 4.1, I mean, what is the age of this machine. Other than that, and that's just grasping for straws, I'd have no answer. I would say just get normal headphones that plug in, or get a wireless set with its own dongle.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-02-11 00:17:19

That’s the thing. This computer is about four years old. I bought it at the end of 2015. The Bluetooth work well until about one month ago. Then it just started doing that! Z

2019-02-11 20:34:19

Any ideas you may provide will be greatly appreciated! thanks.