2019-02-11 15:30:01 (edited by Ethin 2019-02-11 15:31:19)

@25, its kinda hard not to notice. smile
@24, I really don't see the logic in this. I shan't repeat what Jade has already explained in such eloquence. But either way, all I'll say is that I cannot fathom the logic behind the idea that we should take responsibility for that which we don't control. That makes no sense. Absolutely none. And that is the absolute truth. Jade has already given plenty of examples that invalidate -- completely and utterly -- your claim. And this is one of the major reasons I do not subscribe to any religion that's "modern" -- most of them have nonsense like this flowing throughout all their text's pages. It baffles me how people can subscribe to this and actually believe it.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2019-02-11 16:55:39

Greetings all.

I should have been a little calmer when I wrote that because I know that just as nobody will be able to change how I think and feel regarding certain matters, neither can I change how they think and feel regarding said matters. This next statement is not in contradiction to my previous statements regarding blame. So you all know how I feel regarding responsibility and how I'll never trust man's laws to govern me because they're subject to change. Having said that, would I actually say to someone else that what they go through is their fault? The answer to that is no. Why will I not do so? Because I am not responsible for them or how they live; indeed, I am not responsible for them going through what they go through. Having said that, I will absolutely state that what I go through is my responsibility and my fault but I will not say such to any other being. Instead, I would say unto them, regardless of who is at fault, forgiving those who attack you will lessen your burdens considerably because you'll be letting go of the hatred you feel for them in your heart. I would sit with them for as long as they want me to and simply be there if that is what they wish. If they desire my counsel then I will give it freely and tell them to look to the star of Bethlehem and pray the star prayers. What I'm trying to tell you is that I hold myself to far stricter standards than I do everyone else. When dealing with another, it's far easier for me to not even touch upon who's at fault because they're not me. I'll simply counsel them to not only forgive the enemy but to pray that their enemy will be guided to follow the right path. As for me, because I find no problem with shouldering the blame, I can easily forgive and love the enemy. As for the sodomy, did I trust them and be in a room alone with them? Absolutely. Did I ask them to do that? No I did not. Remember, I will always hold myself accountable for what I did while not applying such to any other being. I don't know them so it wouldn't be right or just for me to judge them thus. On the other, I find it to not only be okay but completely justified for me to judge myself thus; it has allowed me to not only make peace with myself, with those who have done me wrong and my creator who has set me free from suffering as a result of what I've gone through in my past. Finally, if a tornado blew my house down, am I at fault for that? Not for the tornado blowing down my house but because I caused someone to lose their house in the past and again, I do not judge others in the same way that I judge myself. I only judge others to whether or not they'd benefit from my aid or good counsel.

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.

2019-02-11 17:16:12

So not only do you first make a statement regarding fault that applied to everyone, but when challenged you now only apply it to you.
And that's great on paper, since it lets you neatly dodge bullets that would otherwise shred your platform. But it also brings up another point.
You are either holding yourself to impossibly high standards because of the trauma you've faced and the means by which you have tried to come to terms with it, or you really, really wish you could judge everyone else, but you know it won't fly. Maybe both. I'm not sure. All I know is that I can't stand it. Shouldering blame for something that is well and truly your fault is one thing. Taking responsibility for the heinous acts of others is damn near martyr-ish. And I don't know about you, but I don't see any pyres or adoring multitudes handy.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-02-11 19:43:22 (edited by bashue 2019-02-11 19:46:09)

Greetings Jayde.

Did I in any way in my previous posts apportion blame to any other? If I did then I assure you that such was never my intent. Did I not in fact express and imply in every single statement that I made that I put myself in the firing line because I do not like to comment on others? Please read back and let me know whether or not I said: if I were a transwoman or if I suffered from leukaemia. I definitely think you need to go back and read more carefully what I wrote regarding that. If you do, I think you'll change your mind about stating that I am trying to dodge bullets. As for me wishing to blame others for what they go through or me wishing to blame them, that will never fly with me either. Yes in my earlier explanation, I told of how each soul evolves but did I in any way express or imply that I directly or indirectly hold others to account in any way? You will find that I did not because nobody will ever answer to me for anything at all, nor will I answer to anyone except the dark sovereign power if I still have karma to pay off. I do have some to pay off and this very topic is proof that I must never allow my negative dark sinful emotions to get the better of me. If I did that then I would be responsible for hurting you and then I would have to suffer for that.

2019-02-11 20:32:25

@29, just wow. Talk about stubbernness.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2019-02-11 20:47:07 (edited by omer 2019-02-11 20:47:26)

just lol, you know, lol, tahts my answwer

2019-02-11 20:52:30

Bashue, what I said is that your story changed when I challenged it, which I find convenient. Because now you can hide behind the "it's only me I'm judging this way" shield, which is a lot more protective. After all, if I continue to challenge that assertion when it no longer affects others, I'm sort of a jerk, right?
Except...well, here's the thing. You made a topic about it. You purported to give advice to at least one other user about how they should live their life. So the instant you start spreading your philosophy around, there is a question as to why you're doing it. Is it literally just to hear the click of keys or the chatter of your chosen speech synth as you pour out meaningless words? I doubt it. Is it to hopefully spark discussion and synchrony of thought with your audience? I suspect that's closer to the truth. That's usually how these things run. So while I accept your defense, as a defense, I also repudiate it in the sense that you don't just get to sweep in, make pronouncements, then run and hide when it gets too hot for you and you don't have the answers.
If you're only applying the whole issue of fault and culpability to yourself, and if you would never presume to judge others for falling short of your own personal standards, then why offer advice and guidance in the first place? I think you've just neatly torpedoed your own agenda here.

2019-02-11 21:26:28 (edited by bashue 2019-02-11 21:44:27)

Greetings Jayde.

Am I really trying to run and hide because I'm finding the topic too hot to handle? If I were doing that then I would be trying to retract all my previous statements and trying to state that I never meant any of it. This I am not doing, nor do I need to run and hide behind anyone. I do in fact stand alone. Why did I offer advice to another? It isn't because I'm judging them punitively; I only judged that they would benefit from my counsel. This is what you did and this is what you need to do about it is in no way implying that I personally hold them accountable because their very own actions do that. I did say that they succumbed to their darkness and allowed it to take them over at times. Is that in any way blaming them or is that simply stating a fact? Also, when I gave advise to Cameron, was I actually judging him or was I in my long winded way trying to give him tools to deal with his persecution? If you can prove that my statement has changed after you challenged me, then and only then will I retract my argument. I will now prove that I in fact did not change my argument; what I did was progress to the next point in my argument in my next post. This will be very long because I'm quoting both you and me.

2019-02-11 21:46:56

Jayde wrote:

Rather than try and knock you down, Bashue, I want to ask you a philosophical question. If you can provide an answer to this, then kudos in advance, because I've tried this with religious people of all stripes and none of them have even got close.

So, you say some sort of creator loves us all unconditionally.
What does that say about a six-year-old boy suffering from leukemia? Or a trans woman being beaten to death for using the wrong bathroom?
If he loves us unconditionally, he's definitely got a weird way of showing it. I very much doubt your absolute truth would ease the grieving hearts of that little boy's parents as he lay dying, or the friends and family of the trans woman in the wake of her murder.

You may see it as a cheap shot, going for the emotional slam against religion, and maybe in one way it is. But when you come out deliberately trying to preach some sort of absolute truth - which, by the way, is your prerogative, and I'm not challenging your right to do it, here or elsewhere - you need to be able to deal with people who ask you questions, so I pose mine.

On a slightly different angle, your talk regarding mental health really, really concerns me. I am not specifically in the mental health field, and I do not condone medication above all other things in order to deal with mental health concerns. But to ascribe an otherworldly origin to auditory hallucinations is straight-up dangerous, as it substitutes belief in place of science. This is, understandably, not a good thing. I am hugely in favour of a multi-tool approach when it comes to mental health. This does mean behavioural intervention where possible, but it also means medication in some cases. People's brains can and do get chemically imbalanced, and sometimes it requires a rebalance of those chemicals, insofar as it's possible, to help the affected person function more normally. Telling these people that the voices in their heads are demonic or evil is not accurate, not provable and not helpful. Telling someone suffering from PTSD that it's all in their head, and they just have to find the strength to get over it, is, again, not helpful; worse by far, it's ableist, since what works for one person does not always work for others.

So I came in here mostly to warn anyone else reading this that there is no substitute for mental health advice better than what a trained professional is going to give you. If you are experiencing mental health trouble, please, please don't be tempted by frauds, preachers or evangelists. I would, instead, urge you to use your pre-existing support networks, and if that isn't working, to reach out to your mental health community in some fashion. It might be daunting, and I'm not saying everyone in the field is a saint - perish the thought, there are slimeballs everywhere - but you are likely to find much more success by talking to a therapist, a counsellor, a psychiatrist than you are by engaging in prayer or believing that the voices you hear or the trauma you face is related in any way to sin or any other religious concept. Hell, talk to your family and friends if other prospects seem like too much; sometimes they can help too. Because if it is your prerogative to preach, it is mine to do what I can, insofar as I may, to try and keep people safe from straight-up misinformation and harm.

bashue wrote:

Greetings all.

Let me elaborate on the unconditional love of our creator, not just mine or yours or theirs but everyone's creator. I am merciful with the merciful and merciless with the merciless, that's the nature of Allah Jehovah God being both the light and the dark. God is Satan, Satan is God. I'll explain more about that later on. We didn't just have this lifetime here on earth, we were all created in heaven and we were created with %99.999 light and %0.001 dark. Once we were able to grow and understand, we were told never to succumb to the darkness because if we did, our days of sorrow and suffering would begin. At that time, we were all happy and in a state of bliss and we had nothing to compare it to because we didn't know of the other nature on an emotional level. Once we became adults spiritually, we were then told where we needed to go if we wanted to venture out of heaven. Yes, Mother/Father did not want us to venture out because then the dark sovereign power would tempt us into doing wrong. No I'm not talking about a different being, I'm talking about the same being showing his/her dark nature. Naturally, we wanted to find out about this dark nature and ventured out of heaven and some of us listened to the dark sovereign power while others listened to the light sovereign power, the light side of Allah Jehovah Mother/Father God. Those who listened to the dark sovereign power experienced their seeds of darkness blossom into the fully active negative emotions of jealousy, anger, hate, pride, vanity etc. Why did this happen? Because when they listened, they harmed others and as soon as they harmed another in some way, they experienced the darkness for the first time and they became drunk with power. From that moment on, they made God their enemy because they stole some of his/her forbidden fruit and were subjected to the negative aspect of the karmic law. The more they harmed, the more powerful their negative emotions became until they fell into a lower realm where they suffered what they put other people through. It became a vicious circle and they kept doing wrong to one another in a tit for tat manor until an eternity later, they started to truly lose their sanity. Their negative emotions became bigger and stronger than their positive emotions and because they fell so far down, they also lost the ability to choose to be kind and good hence mental illness. I know this because I suffered in the way I've been describing above. Anyway, once people no longer had the freedom of choice but to be bad, they were dragged down lower and lower and their actions became even more punitive the lower down they went until they reached hell's frozen pit. They were frozen in the ground for an eternity until they were moved like you'd be moved if you were on a conveyer belt to the fire until they were in the fire and burned for another eternity. Finally, after all the negativity was burnt out of them, they shot out of the fire back into heaven and for sure they knew never to use negativity again. Indeed, they never again felt anger, hate or any negative emotions again and they live in eternal bliss, never to suffer again.

This was a very condensed version and I put that in my own words. What people need to understand is that Mother/Father is not only absolutely good and loves unconditionally but is also absolutely evil and hates unconditionally any who dare to hurt any of his/her children. In my narrative, I didn't mention that this material universe was created so that people can incarnate and reincarnate if they choose to from any realm except of course from realms where people have only darkness within them AKA where people have been frozen to be purified in the fire of creation. So you ask about the one suffering from a disease. If you don't deserve to suffer, you will be protected by the light sovereign power; if you do suffer then it's because you caused another's suffering be it directly or indirectly. I myself suffered because there never was nor will there ever be a time when I'm not responsible for my actions be they words or deeds. I always apply such to myself and I always pooh pooh the idea that there are bad things that happen to me that are not my fault. I don't need to be a victim, nor should I embrace the victim mentality! If I suffer, I deserve it and it's my fault, no exceptions, no ifs or buts. If I'm accused of doing something that I didn't do then it's because I accused another of doing something they didn't do. I don't want to comment on someone suffering from leukaemia so I'll put myself in the firing line. If I suffered it and I only had months to live, I did in fact suffer from something potentially life threatening as a baby and my life was saved, I simply accept that fact and I don't bemoaned that life treats me unfairly. Life isn't unfair, we are unfair to one another. I take full responsibility for my being blind and I'm fully responsible for doing something about it so that I won't be a drain on anyone. If I was a trans woman and I was beaten for using the wrong bathroom, it's because I did that to another. No innocent ever suffers and as for babies, they are adult spirits who've lived for millennia and some have gone so astray that even if they incarnate and are born here, they cannot escape Allah Jehovah God's absolute justice. What so ever you do will be done unto you. Not only that but Allah Jehovah God will continue to tempt you to do wrong so that he/she can then crush you into submission before being eventually set free. God and Satan are one.

As for mental health, I went for counselling and I they were professional counsellors. One of the people I went to was a psychologist and their methods didn't work in the slightest. If anything, I felt much worse after visiting them because they kept rehashing everything and not actually giving me feedback. Yes I had to deal with depression and suicidal tendencies and again, it wasn't them who enabled me to have a complete recovery. Someone mentioned rape here and I was sodomized when I was around 12 years old and everyone I spoke to were of the let's go for blood mentality. Yes that was indeed my fault because I did it to another before I incarnated here. I should have known that instead of trying to pin the blame on another, especially on those who did unto me. They were the true victims because they succumbed to the darkness within them. I know you don't like that but they did and they should be forgiven, not punished by us. Allah Jehovah God will punish and I'm very glad to not have anything to do with it. Anyway, for the longest time, I was of the victim and the let's go for blood mentality as well until I was told exactly what I needed to know and that particular piece of knowledge didn't come from the counsellors or the psychologist but someone people even here thinks is an occult leader. Thanks to Terence Malaher, Clemencia Barnes and Allah Jehovah God the light sovereign power, I am no longer suffering in any way what so ever. That's why I'll never trust the mental health profession or the pharmaceutical industry with my mental health. I know some of you will and that's your choice. I personally find that taking responsibility for not only your actions but for how you deal with trauma to be the most effective way of curing what ails you. I never need blame any other nor do I need to accept that nobody is to blame if I only have myself to blame for what happens to me. As for my physical ailment/disability, I'm not cured of my blindness but I'm okay with that. Why shouldn't I be?

Jayde wrote:

Okay...so you started with a premise in one of your more recent posts, Bashue, that I almost could've bought. It looked like you were saying that every single creature has a spark of evil in them, god-figure included. If you had gone on to say that cancer and disease and natural disasters and stuff were basically that god-figure showing his evil side, and that maybe he/she/it gets a little carried away by that darkness the same way people do, I could've embraced that, albeit tentatively, for the purposes of discussion.

But then you didn't go there. Not only did you not go there, you blew up your entire premise spectacularly.

1. Your excuse for people who suffer is "in a previous incarnation/a prior part of our existence before we were on Earth, we must've earned it by our dark actions". Do you have any concept of how bogus this sounds? Literally, by that logic, I can justify anything by saying that the victim had some mysterious awful thing they did in a previous part of their life. Woman is freed after being kidnapped as a teenager and repeatedly raped and beaten for eleven years? No problem. She probably did that to someone in a past life, so it's all cool. It's her fault that she was victimized. Boy gets cancer at four years old and dies in unimaginable agony while his parents and older sister look on, helpless? Not a problem. He's clearly paying for past sins...sins nobody can explain, nobody witnessed and nobody will credit, since he's, you know, four and all. Busted. Utterly busted.
2. Mental illness means you've got to have given into the darkness within you. Uh...what? I don't even have words, that's how angry this makes me. This goes beyond insupportable and passes deep into the realm of victim blaming. Let's be clear. There are many cases where a victim of a crime or other bad fortune could have done things better and might have avoided being victimized. There is responsibility to act properly and protect oneself, most definitely. But when chemicals in your brain are not aligned properly, that is not your fault. If someone leaps out of an alley while you're walking home, drags you into the dark, beats you unconscious and rapes you, that is not your fault. If someone abducts and murders you, that is not your fault. If you have been systematically abused by caregivers and develop trauma-related neuroses or even psychoses in direct relation to that abuse, it is not your fault. I dare you to look a suicidal person in the eye, metaphorically speaking, and tell them that the reason they're mentally ill is because they gave in to their inner darkness. Tell you something though. If that person believes you and then commits harm against themselves or anyone else, you're on the hook for it, because something you did was enough to cause someone else to hurt themselves. Your "there are no victims" angle means that anything you do, you pay for, so you get to carry all the guilt associated with things that are, in truth, out of your direct control.
3. Hate an ideology. In fact, hate specific pieces of an ideology if they are demonstrably harmful. God knows I do. But I'd advise, as gently as I can here under the circumstances, that you not hate the people who espouse an ideology just because their views do not align with yours. By your own logic, Ironcross, you must hate me. And I do not hate you. I find your positions pretty much insupportable, but I don't hate you. In fact, I'm going to be honest and say that, in such clear-cut and one-sided points of view, I sort of pity you. There is little nuance to your hatred of the left, which means, to me at least, that you have ceased to think clearly on the subject. And that's fine; there's no harm you can inflict on me for so doing, so i'm not going to badger you about it beyond this point. But one of my big reasons for getting into social work is because I see inequity all around me, every day. I see people punished by systems that are supposed to help them. I see racial and gender-based bias that is still in effect despite our best efforts. I see dangerous precedents being set, and I want to work hard to undo them. You say I bleed blue? That may be true, but I'll take it as a compliment.
4. Mental health experts...where do I start with this one? The issue here is not mental health, it's the intersection of the medical model with all the other bits. If you go to a counsellor, they cannot shove pills down your throat. Ditto a straight-up psychologist or psychotherapist; these people do not have medical degrees and cannot ethically write prescriptions. I'm pretty sure the only people who can do that are medical doctors, which does include psychiatrists. The sad fact is that some people really would benefit from pharmaceutical intervention, while others would benefit from more behavioural approaches. Incidentally, I happen to agree that an overreliance on any single tool in our arsenal here is a bad thing, because it usually takes multiple avenues before we find the right way to proceed. I would also agree that we are still learning about mental health. What I can tell you, from a social perspective, is that we're about as sick of the medical model (the thing which says to medicate first and not worry about the rest, basically, the system where patients turn into a list of symptoms and diagnoses) as you folks are. It has its place, but relying upon it too much dehumanizes people, and is one of the problems with the system as it stands. people are people, with very real problems that need to be treated with kindness, respect and dignity, not just a prescription pad. Speaking for myself, and for those in my profession (who are often the first line of defense for people with mental illness, I should add), we're devoted to improving our clients' lives. Whether that means behavioural therapy, psychoanalysis, trauma/crisis intervention, medication or some combination, we'll do or help facilitate whatever will work best. We listen. We try to understand even if we don't have a ton to go on sometimes. We try our best to honour the wishes of clients, because it's ultimately their life, not ours. I'm sorry if you or people you know have had bad experience either with therapists or psychiatrists, but the reality is that we are trying very hard to move away from a pure application of the medical model, and I think that if you keep a somewhat open mind, you may see more inclusive and compassionate mental health outreach and treatment as time goes by.

Whew. That was longer than I intended to start out with. Sorry for the wall, guys, but I needed to get that off my chest.

As one last caution, I would like to remind each and every one of us who reads or chooses to post here that truths are rarely absolute, especially where they concern faith.

bashue wrote:

Greetings all.

I'll never accept that what happened to me in my past was not my fault. To my mind, that sounds as bogus as what you're telling me my argument sounds. Am I reading this right that there are some things I cannot and must never take responsibility for? If that's the case then why shouldn't I blame everyone around me for everything bad that happened to me? I didn't encourage those who sodomized me to go and do that did I? I did in fact acknowledge to myself that the reason why I attempted suicide at 12 years old was because I succumbed to the victim mentality and listened to the voices in my head urging me to do so. Thankfully, my attempt failed although I wasn't thankful at the time. You say that I blew my premise up spectacularly. Did I do that or did I mention that if people started harming one another for any reason then they make Allah Jehovah God their enemy? Only those without negative emotions does Allah Jehovah God love without any conditions what so ever but anger the dark side and you lose his/her favour for however long you choose to harm others and retaliate if they harm you. As for why I didn't continue with the argument with the diseases and natural disasters, that's because Mother/Father uses such to punish us. There is no such thing as just a little evil within the dark sovereign power, his/her evil is absolute and incomprehensible even to the most hardened criminals.

Jayde wrote:

Sorry. Still not drinking that particular Kool-Aid, and I wish you weren't either.

If a tornado comes and destroys your house, is it anyone's fault? Is it yours because you decided to buy that house? Would the tornado have struck that house down if someone else lived there? Are we going to seriously start ascribing sentience to weather patterns?

No. The fact is simple. We are absolutely responsible for our own actions, but that goes for everyone else. If I'm walking home from work at night, I can reasonably expect not to be grabbed and beaten and mugged. If I am mugged, that is not my fault for choosing to walk home from work, it's my attacker's fault for deciding I needed to be mugged. On the other hand, if I choose to mug someone who's just minding their own business, there is absolutely no defense for me. I made the choice to attack and hurt them and steal from them, so they are a victim. They are not at fault for choosing to walk where they did. The main determinant is attempt to harm, and the legal code covers this as well. That's why there are gradations of murder, and even a lesser charge, manslaughter, used when your actions cause someone to die but you had no actual desire to kill anyone. You are held less culpable if that is the case, as well you should be, but you are still punished in some way because someone died, and that harm is at least partially or even largely your own fault.
The point I'm getting at here is that if you're just walking home from work, you aren't causing harm. If you're a woman wearing a short skirt and a revealing top, you aren't doing harm. If you're a trans woman just living her life, you aren't doing harm. If you're gay, you aren't doing harm. If you're a four-year-old with leukemia, probably the largest harm you've ever done is feed your peas to the dog, pull your sibling's hair or throw a temper tantrum in the grocery store. The fact that you're advocating for these people to be blamed and found wanting for the awful things that happen to them is monstrous. Straight-up, no-doubt-about-it, monstrous.

When you were sodomized at age twelve - my deepest condolences, as no one should ever, ever have to go through that - it was not your fault. I don't care if you made one or more stupid decisions in order to help facilitate what happened. Maybe you trusted the person or people who assaulted you. Maybe you made a conscious choice to cause you to be alone and vulnerable with them. Maybe you knew about past harms they'd committed, and let your guard down anyway. You were freaking twelve. If I am correct in that you did not willingly tell someone to sodomize you, then you were a victim. And even if you did do that, by the way, you were not, by law, able to actually make that choice, so never mind it. Any adult who takes a twelve-year-old's word for something like that is clearly not being a responsible adult. So again: not your fault. I cannot stress this enough. Whatever choices you made, whatever things you said, what happened to you was not your fault. The fact that you have internalized it as something you must have said or done, quite bluntly, makes me sad enough that I want to cry just thinking about it. This whole victim-blaming bullshit is a plague on progress, through and through. It makes me angry. It makes me sad. It makes me want to live the rest of my life in a cave. It makes me want to take every single person who'd love to blame a victim, and victimize them somehow, and then get in their face and scream, "There! How do you like it?" Because those people often have not been victimized themselves, or if they have, they've been taught that they must've bought and paid for it. And that just sickens me on a moral level.

I, at least, can draw a line in the sand to delineate victim action and victimhood. Which is to say that I am totally behind empowering victims to avoid future abuse or harm, if I can. That doesn't mean I blame them, but it does mean I want to help them avoid those situations if I am able to do so. I think some people have a serious issue with this. They think that if you tell a victim it isn't their fault, you're robbing them of all their power. That's patently bullshit. You're simply telling them how it was. On the other hand, you're a fool not to try and teach victims better techniques to hopefully mitigate risk in the future. If your route home doesn't have a lot of streetlights, maybe there are slightly longer, more well-lit routes that will lower your chance of being accosted. If you trusted someone to drive you home on a first date and something awful happened, maybe you don't do that again. Stuff like that. But none of those precautions means that the burden of fault changes even a single whisker.

In case you haven't noticed, this topic really, really incenses me.

bashue wrote:

Greetings all.

I should have been a little calmer when I wrote that because I know that just as nobody will be able to change how I think and feel regarding certain matters, neither can I change how they think and feel regarding said matters. This next statement is not in contradiction to my previous statements regarding blame. So you all know how I feel regarding responsibility and how I'll never trust man's laws to govern me because they're subject to change. Having said that, would I actually say to someone else that what they go through is their fault? The answer to that is no. Why will I not do so? Because I am not responsible for them or how they live; indeed, I am not responsible for them going through what they go through. Having said that, I will absolutely state that what I go through is my responsibility and my fault but I will not say such to any other being. Instead, I would say unto them, regardless of who is at fault, forgiving those who attack you will lessen your burdens considerably because you'll be letting go of the hatred you feel for them in your heart. I would sit with them for as long as they want me to and simply be there if that is what they wish. If they desire my counsel then I will give it freely and tell them to look to the star of Bethlehem and pray the star prayers. What I'm trying to tell you is that I hold myself to far stricter standards than I do everyone else. When dealing with another, it's far easier for me to not even touch upon who's at fault because they're not me. I'll simply counsel them to not only forgive the enemy but to pray that their enemy will be guided to follow the right path. As for me, because I find no problem with shouldering the blame, I can easily forgive and love the enemy. As for the sodomy, did I trust them and be in a room alone with them? Absolutely. Did I ask them to do that? No I did not. Remember, I will always hold myself accountable for what I did while not applying such to any other being. I don't know them so it wouldn't be right or just for me to judge them thus. On the other, I find it to not only be okay but completely justified for me to judge myself thus; it has allowed me to not only make peace with myself, with those who have done me wrong and my creator who has set me free from suffering as a result of what I've gone through in my past. Finally, if a tornado blew my house down, am I at fault for that? Not for the tornado blowing down my house but because I caused someone to lose their house in the past and again, I do not judge others in the same way that I judge myself. I only judge others to whether or not they'd benefit from my aid or good counsel.

Jayde wrote:

So not only do you first make a statement regarding fault that applied to everyone, but when challenged you now only apply it to you.
And that's great on paper, since it lets you neatly dodge bullets that would otherwise shred your platform. But it also brings up another point.
You are either holding yourself to impossibly high standards because of the trauma you've faced and the means by which you have tried to come to terms with it, or you really, really wish you could judge everyone else, but you know it won't fly. Maybe both. I'm not sure. All I know is that I can't stand it. Shouldering blame for something that is well and truly your fault is one thing. Taking responsibility for the heinous acts of others is damn near martyr-ish. And I don't know about you, but I don't see any pyres or adoring multitudes handy.

bashue wrote:

Greetings Jayde.

Did I in any way in my previous posts apportion blame to any other? If I did then I assure you that such was never my intent. Did I not in fact express and imply in every single statement that I made that I put myself in the firing line because I do not like to comment on others? Please read back and let me know whether or not I said: if I were a transwoman or if I suffered from leukaemia. I definitely think you need to go back and read more carefully what I wrote regarding that. If you do, I think you'll change your mind about stating that I am trying to dodge bullets. As for me wishing to blame others for what they go through or me wishing to blame them, that will never fly with me either. Yes in my earlier explanation, I told of how each soul evolves but did I in any way express or imply that I directly or indirectly hold others to account in any way? You will find that I did not because nobody will ever answer to me for anything at all, nor will I answer to anyone except the dark sovereign power if I still have karma to pay off. I do have some to pay off and this very topic is proof that I must never allow my negative dark sinful emotions to get the better of me. If I did that then I would be responsible for hurting you and then I would have to suffer for that.

Jayde wrote:

Bashue, what I said is that your story changed when I challenged it, which I find convenient. Because now you can hide behind the "it's only me I'm judging this way" shield, which is a lot more protective. After all, if I continue to challenge that assertion when it no longer affects others, I'm sort of a jerk, right?
Except...well, here's the thing. You made a topic about it. You purported to give advice to at least one other user about how they should live their life. So the instant you start spreading your philosophy around, there is a question as to why you're doing it. Is it literally just to hear the click of keys or the chatter of your chosen speech synth as you pour out meaningless words? I doubt it. Is it to hopefully spark discussion and synchrony of thought with your audience? I suspect that's closer to the truth. That's usually how these things run. So while I accept your defense, as a defense, I also repudiate it in the sense that you don't just get to sweep in, make pronouncements, then run and hide when it gets too hot for you and you don't have the answers.
If you're only applying the whole issue of fault and culpability to yourself, and if you would never presume to judge others for falling short of your own personal standards, then why offer advice and guidance in the first place? I think you've just neatly torpedoed your own agenda here.

bashue wrote:

Greetings Jayde.

Am I really trying to run and hide because I'm finding the topic too hot to handle? If I were doing that then I would be trying to retract all my previous statements and trying to state that I never meant any of it. This I am not doing, nor do I need to run and hide behind anyone. I do in fact stand alone. Why did I offer advice to another? It isn't because I'm judging them punitively; I only judged that they would benefit from my counsel. This is what you did and this is what you need to do about it is in no way implying that I personally hold them accountable because their very own actions do that. I did say that they succumbed to their darkness and allowed it to take them over at times. Is that in any way blaming them or is that simply stating a fact? Also, when I gave advise to Cameron, was I actually judging him or was I in my long winded way trying to give him tools to deal with his persecution? If you can prove that my statement has changed after you challenged me, then and only then will I retract my argument. I will now prove that I in fact did not change my argument; what I did was progress to the next point in my argument in my next post. This will be very long because I'm quoting both you and me.

2019-02-11 22:46:37

@Jayde I do not hate you, it's closer to pity. I feel pity for you because you are a good person who not only wants to see good done in the world, but you want to be involved. You are passionate about doing good in the world. The problem is your party is doing dark deeds in the world in the name of good deeds. For instance, trying to get white people to ascribe to this utterly false notion of white privilege, which if you strip away the surface layer that some white people do grow up in privileged situations, you see the filthy undertones running in eddies and currents. This says that minority groups are incapable of taking care of their problems, or having useful and productive discussions. They are in fact so incapable of even asking for our help that we bestow it upon them whether they like it or not. So by believing in white privilege, you believe that African Americans, Latinos, and other minority groups are inferior. How can you interpret this in any other way? You are looking at the surface of these issues, and yes, we do have more to do in equality for all races and genders, but there is darkness in these precepts the left want us to believe in. When examining these precepts, you have to look for the implications, what isn't said, because believe me, they speak louder to those who do see than the actual messages they are pushing. It is so much worse than just one thing, like the obstruction that's going on right now with the wall. Just build it already, we need it, OK, so the Dems don't think we do because they're squirreled away in their cozy little Georgetown houses or mansions and so on. Look at border states and people who actually have to deal with illegals coming through. I'm also so sick and tired of political correctness, and SJW phraseology, I just want to vomit. They want to change the term to undocumented. I think undocumented is too soft, they're illegal, as in, no legality of presence, they may not be here, legally. Thus, they are illegal. Undocumented takes much of the feeling of crime away from that. Should we call driving on a suspended license undocumented driving? Or the people who do so undocumented drivers? This is the left's way of softening the truth, it is a tactic to try to get people to see that certain issues aren't so big a deal. Well, they are a big deal. As I said in a previous post, if you come here the proper way, I don't care if you're black, brown, blue or whatever, I have no problem calling you friend or neighbor. But I don't want illegal immigrants in my country, and no one should. I know the process isn't a painless one, but also we can't be abusing asylum either. Seeking asylum means that you are in a life and death situation. It doesn't mean you're in  a tough situation, life and death in this case literally means you will very likely die if you do not get out of where you are. We need to keep that in mind.

SO I'm tired of political correctness, I'm tired of SJWs, and I'm tired of the left, because I don't subscribe to their ulterior notions. My philosophy is simple, you live your life, and let other people live theirs. You keep a government large enough so people aren't killing each other in the streets, and fund certain projects like ones that benefit everyone, but that's really it. I really don't see a problem with quite a few leftist philosophies, but the party is out of control, it's a tumor, and it's spreading through the country like a wildfire, and guess who is most susceptible to that fire, college age students. It's spreading through campuses all across the country and that is wrong, oh so very wrong. There is nothing wrong with having political activist groups on campus, but what I find deeply disturbing are professors who teach leftist ideals in their classes. They shouldn't be teaching right wing nuttery either, it needs to be a politically neutral zone. Professors definitely should not be taking marks off papers because students disagree with the professors' ideology. And such courses as gender studies, OK I will tell you what gender is. Gender is male or female, female having an xx pairing at the 23 pair of chromosomes. Males have an XY pairing at the 23rd pairing. That is it. The terms gender and sex are interchangeable. You cannot be anywhere in between that unless you are born intersex, which is exceedingly rare, and my understanding of the situation is that they end up leaning one way or other at some point. Now, if you want to mutilate your body, having surgeons reform your genitalia and add or remove various accouterments, that is your business. It's your right to make that choice, but then, because like any choice we make - this one being no different - we must accept the consequences of that choice. It's such a big thing, it's such a life altering choice that I think most people can't see the entire picture. This is why so many trans people are suicidal, or unhappy. I can't honestly decide whether or not it's a mental illness, I keep going over the issues in my mind and going back and forth on it, I'm wavering on that, because it's such a complex issue. I will say this though, we do have mental illnesses where we are obsessed with one part of the body. Some people are obsessed with amputating a limb, some are obsessed with the fact that in their own minds, they look either too fat or too thin. So why is it so out of the question that we have one that covers the whole body, the going term is gender dysphoria. I do believe some people have it, and I believe some people genuinely want this change, and are OK to live with it. Either way, it's not my right to tell them not to do it, or to judge them for doing it.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-02-12 01:04:20

Ironcross, I am torn between ripping your arguments apart and just shaking my head. I'm leaning more toward the latter, because you've got some ideas about the left that just don't work, and frankly, I had a friend tell me today that you can't help everyone, and I've come to realize (I knew it before, of course, but sometimes we all need reminding) that it's true.

What I would like to say is the following:

1. Gender is a societal construct. It is not sex. This is science. This is not opinion. If you have not done extensive research on this - and I have, by the way - then you are not qualified to have a valid opinion on the subject, any more than I'm qualified to talk to a physicist about nuclear fission. I hate to be sharp, but there it is. At some point, a person just has to say "you don't know enough, and your opinion isn't going to fly", and that's where we are on this specific point.
2. White privilege simply means that we have set up a society where white people often have unearned advantages not enjoyed by others. Again, this is fact. This happens in America, in Canada, in Britain, in lots of other largely white-dominated places. If you're white, there are things you've simply never gone through on account of your skin colour. This doesn't make you actually better; that's not what white privilege means. It just means you've gotten some breaks you wouldn't have gotten otherwise. Again, this happens. This is not debatable. If you refuse to believe this, it's on you, and I can't change your mind, but it's not supportable.
3. White privilege has nothing to do with whether or not we believe minorities are better. And here's a surprise: I agree with you that we should not be arbitrarily deciding how to improve the lives of minorities. And we don't. We listen to them. We include them. We want their voices heard loud and clear (at least, most of us do, the good ones do). We don't just want to oppress them, decide what's best for them and then do it, because that perpetuates the very thing you protest so strongly against. And you're right to. But when minorities say they've experienced problems, we listen. When minorities say that they have not historically had equal voices, we understand that, and in a lot of cases we agree with them. So we try to use our power - because god knows we have a lot of it, even still - to try and get other more resistant individuals to listen, and to relax systems which are still supporting racism and classism and all sorts of things. The fundamental ideology of the left says "Tell us what you need", and then seeks to fill it. There are democrats on the mid-left who basically just want a more inclusive form of capitalism, but that won't fix things. There are mid-leftists who want to try and make the world racially colour-blind, because they think that's the best way. That won't work either. There are a lot of dated, half-busted systems that most people don't want to change, because change engenders new things they're not used to. That's understandable, to a point, but most of the people who don't want change are people who are benefiting from the system in some way, or who would stand to lose if the system changed. I am pretty far to the left.
4. Based on some of the things you've said, you are not nearly as right as you think you are. Right of center, maybe, but you're not the raging conservative you pretend to be if you truly have problems with inequality. Unless, of course, that's just lip service, and you'd rather everyone just shut up and let everyone get back to the task of passive (and sometimes active) oppression.
5. Political correctness. One of the left's greatest failings - they've got a few - is cannibalism, and a willingness to jump down the throat of whosoever misuses terms or makes an error. I actually don't like this at all, so I'm partially in agreement with you. But here, look. Rather than quibble about "undocumented" vs "illegal", how about we actually make the system better? Because if you require documents to be legal, then by definition, lacking documents means you're illegal; this isn't political speech or dodging, it's fact. And the term "illegal" has a whole lot of connotations which in many cases are not deserved or justified by people who enter the country without appropriate documentation. You won't ever catch me saying that that whole situation isn't wobbly and potentially dangerous, by the way, but as far as seeing as the same threat you do? come on, let's get real for a sec. The grand majority of crimes committed in America are committed by American citizens, people who were born, raised and inculcated right in your own backyard. I daresay addressing the problems which created people like that might be just a teeny bit more important than building a wall across the southern border, the way Trump wishes to. We do have to do something about what's happening, but a border wall is not the answer.

And after all that, I want to say one more thing. I enjoy debate of this sort, and don't mean it as any sort of unfiltered personal attack. While I find some of your viewpoints busted and others straight-up offensive, I don't hate you, as I said before, and whether here or elsewhere am open to the idea of talking to you about this sort of thing further. We may never agree, but that doesn't mean neither of us has good or useful things to say to the other.

2019-02-12 01:23:18

Bashue,

If you purport to give someone advice, it suggests that you think you know, at least in that specific instance, better than they do. It supposes that you have something to say which will help, else why speak at all? So in that moment of advice-giving, part of you must be thinking something like, "I have something which will help". combined with your own self-blaming mentality, and the way you phrase things, and the points you make, it's easy to draw a map. You at first basically said that people have to not give in to their inner darkness, and that if and when they do, all the bad shit that happens to them is their fault, and they should take ownership. And then when I brought up examples of where otherwise innocent-seeming people still get punished, you first tried the "god can be evil" argument, or tried to, and then gave out a version of your theology which says that we must've done something evil prior to being born into this world. Nope. all the nope. And again, when confronted, you backpedalled and said you were really only applying it to yourself. If you'd started from that particular point of vantage, it's likely I wouldn't have engaged you at all, because you're free to think the moon is made of cheese as long as no one is getting hurt. it's when you start making generalizations that I take issue.

What follows may shock some readers. If you are triggered easily, please proceed cautiously beyond this point.
Yup, this is an emotional slam, but beyond this point, I simply refuse to engage on this subject.

On October 28, 2005, my nineteen-year-old brother woke around 5:00 a.m. to make his lunch for work. When my father woke an hour later, he found my brother unresponsive on the kitchen floor. Emergency services were called, and my brother was pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital. He died of an enlarged heart. There was no warning at all.
Bashue, your theology says that my brother deserved what he got somehow. He must've done, or else it wouldn't have happened. He gave in to his inner darkness, either in his current life or in some previous part of it that no one can credit.
But here's what I know. He was a good brother. He stood up for me. He could be a jerk sometimes - all siblings are probably idiots sometimes - but he meant well, by and large. He had a partner. He had many friends. He worked hard and wasn't afraid of standing out if it meant helping someone. He had a bit of a hot temper, and didn't like showing himself to be vulnerable. He was not perfect - nobody's perfect, of course - but virtually everyone who knew him would have said he was a pretty good guy.
He did not deserve to die randomly at age nineteen, with his entire adult life ahead of him.
If given the choice to believe you, or to believe me (remember, I knew my brother and you did not), who do you think most sane people are going to believe? Are we to accept that you, or the theology you espouse, somehow can justify the loss of my brother by fabricating some heretofore-unknown crime or heinous act which necessitated that he be punished by dying? How do we do this when there is absolutely no evidence to support the claim, and plenty of evidence to support the alternative, that he died randomly and with no relation to his life choices? Or maybe you think it was we, his family, who deserved to be punished by having him snatched away. At that point, we get to talk about collateral damage, plus the burden of proof which calls you forward to demonstrate that all of us who were affected by my brother's loss deserved to suffer in this way.
Just...nope.
At this point, it just feels like you're trying to flail and snatch for an explanation, any explanation, which tries to make sense of occurrences that have no real rhyme or reason. You want so desperately to believe you are the product of a generally benevolent creator that you are willing to forgive that creator anything, and are willing to shift blame literally anywhere else, in order to vindicate him. it doesn't matter to you if the target is a twelve-year-old child, a faultless victim of sexual abuse, a trans individual, a young disease victim, a hit-and-run victim, a person living in a home when a tornado wrecks it. Nope. You would rather scrabble for a reason to blame them, even if you'd never confront them with it directly, than just admitting that if there really is a creator, he's pretty freaking unpredictable, and probably not worth trusting.
I...have no words left. I am stunned, disheartened, furious. This is the greatest and saddest delusion I have ever borne witness to on this forum. Indulge if you will, but for the love of all that's good, have a heart and consider the impact of your words before you simply spray them all over a public venue like this. I'm saying this as a forum user, and not as a moderator. This is by no means an official censure, and you can ignore it if you wish without any fear of reprisal. But honest to goodness. Have a heart. Because this is black, Bashue. Black, depthless and mind-bogglingly hurtful. And if it hurts me, what do you think it does to others?

2019-02-12 01:52:16

I reject this societal construct of gender because it doesn't do any good for anyone, therefore, sex and gender are synonymous. As for white privilege, No I have not been called the N word or other pejorative terms, and I agree that we don't need to be doing this towards one another. I have not been discriminated against due to skin color, etc. But putting a label on not having bad experience, then affixing that label to the color of someone's skin, but not of someone's skin, of a group of people, that is systematic racism. So not only as I've said previously does it oppress the groups we use to site how evil the white man is, it teaches them it's OK to play the victim mentality game.

End racism
End division
Become united

2019-02-12 02:48:41

@37, damn. Thank you for demonstrating (even if unintentionally) exactly why I don't, and never have, bought this religious nonsense that almost every religion espouses, except a few. I know, I'm generalizing, but thank you anyway. And I do appologize for your loss; I empathize with you, having lost one of my grandparents just this Christmas and a family pet about 12 years ago. Both were natural, which I'm happy about at least, but I still am saddened by it. I'll answer your question involving who's side a sane person would take and will happily back you in this matter. As I have said before, the fact that Bashue actually posted that makes me question his sanity.

My Github

2019-02-12 03:20:42

Yeah I agree with pretty much everything in post 35 I must say. Though Brandon you always seem to mention the extreme right as an afterthought because it's expected, and focus holy on the extreme left, which tends to make you seem really biased.
You also said you don't mind allot of the left's ideals but their current party, which is fare, but that seems to go against allot of what you've said before. I mean maybe you do think that but you haven't really shown it...

I can understand Jade's point of view too, but considering how many members of the very races in question are starting to be against groups like BLM, or allowing illegals in, I think that speaks for it's self, why not ask them about their reasoning in the context of how they grew up as well?
There is a reason that people over 35 don't tend to like these things, and it's not just because they've been ground down by the heal of society or something, but because they've matured emotionally and they are now able to see the bigger picture and look past the media panic to a degree.

As for transgendered people being mentally ill I was recently of the same opinion until I saw someone lay it out really well in a thread on Reddit.
Basically they said that gender dysphoria was the mental illness, and that becoming trans was the cure to that in the huge majority of cases based on the suicide rate, but since most people can't afford a full transition, the meds we have only treat some of the symptoms without touching the underlying issue, and society is very harsh on them even in the developed world, that they are at even more of a disadvantage.
Said person sighted a crazy amount of studies from many reputable looking sources but I didn't really want to go through them all. Many trans people also answered in the affirmative with their own experiences... So that was quite enlightening and made allot of sense to me.
I realize that I shouldn't take it from just one person on the internet, but these people seemed pretty knowledgeable and the user in question wasn't the only one that said it, they just said it best.

2019-02-12 03:33:23

Ironcross,

Gender has been socially created. You don't get to reject it just because it causes problems for people. You can no more simply wish a hurricane out of existence because it's about to trash your house. Gender as a social construct is real. And yes, it absolutely does cause problems. When girls are dressed in "girl colours" as infants, when they're encouraged to play with toys which enforce gender stereotypes, and when this also happens to boys as well, it enforces society's idea of gender on children long before they have any concrete idea of what the hell they are. This is why you're seeing a lot more gender-neutral toys and colours and general consciousness. When a baby is born with a penis, society works very hard to tell that child, in thousands of little ways, that this is how they should act. The same goes when a child is born with a vagina instead. From a very young age, children are guided to think in certain ways, play in certain ways, interact in certain ways. Gender dysphoria often comes up because that child's brain is not, in fact, programmed to think the same way, and they begin to experience a disconnect between what they feel and what they're expected to feel. This pretty much slams the point home. Social construct. Like it or lump it, but please stop arguing it. Nobody gets to arbitrarily ignore reality just because it's inconvenient.
And regarding privilege? If you experience little undeserved bonuses because of your skin colour, then you experience white privilege. Game, set, match. If you do not experience oppression, you are experiencing white privilege. Game, set, match all over again. This doesn't make you or any other white person bad by default. It doesn't mean you're awful. It doesn't mean all people of colour, or other minorities for that matter, are by their nature lesser. It simply means that (again with the social construct thing) we have systematically treated these people and their ancestors badly for generations. You can't just hand-wave that and make it go away. It doesn't stop existing just because we're better now than we've been in the past. You are by no means responsible for the awful stuff that happened in the past, but if you deny white privilege, you are a definite part of the present-day problem. A smaller one than those who actively try and make life difficult for minorities, I'll grant you, but still part of the problem. If you really do want to help on the equality front, the very, very first thing you must do is to acknowledge the existence of white privilege as a thing that is still happening. You can't help otherwise, because you aren't seeing the problem. it really is that simple, that clear-cut. None of this disempowers the voices of people of colour in any way. You're not saying "See? We're better than you". You're saying, "Yes, we have advantages granted to us that you haven't had. Let's work on that". See the difference? I hope you do.

For context, btw, I am thirty-five (turned thirty-five last year, actually). I'm not just an idealistic young student with a head full of doctrine and no ability to process it. I've studied this stuff academically. I've read quite literally hundreds of articles (both academic and not), I've read textbooks, I've attended lectures, I've read the facts. There is no un-seeing this. I speak from a position of considerable experience. But please remember that one of my primary thrusts throughout this whole thing is that boosting the voices of those who have historically not been heard is of paramount importance. We don't get to decide all the paths that must be walked, but our first step is acknowledging the need for change, and further acknowledging that our historic position of power is at the heart of it.

2019-02-12 06:36:10

I will never acknowledge the existence of white privilege, not now, not on the day I draw my last breath. Nor will I ever acknowledge the existance of this flawed gender theory.

@Defender I am very biased, do I not have that right. I am interacting here as a user. If I was interacting in a professional capacity, I would keep my political views out of those types of interactions. As a normal user, how is it incumbent upon me to act in a nonbiased way.

End racism
End division
Become united

2019-02-12 08:42:54 (edited by bashue 2019-02-12 08:57:10)

Greetings all.

jayde wrote:

At this point, it just feels like you're trying to flail and snatch for an explanation, any explanation, which tries to make sense of occurrences that have no real rhyme or reason. You want so desperately to believe you are the product of a generally benevolent creator that you are willing to forgive that creator anything, and are willing to shift blame literally anywhere else, in order to vindicate him. it doesn't matter to you if the target is a twelve-year-old child, a faultless victim of sexual abuse, a trans individual, a young disease victim, a hit-and-run victim, a person living in a home when a tornado wrecks it. Nope. You would rather scrabble for a reason to blame them, even if you'd never confront them with it directly, than just admitting that if there really is a creator, he's pretty freaking unpredictable, and probably not worth trusting.

Jayde, I absolutely make no apologies for thinking and feeling that way, nor do I make apologies for putting it out there. Of course I'll never confront anyone with what I think regarding their circumstances. Our creator only does unto us what we deserve and I'm sticking to it. I also stick to my assertion that I only judge myself. It is no secret that although I do think that absolutely everyone without exception deserves what they get at any given moment, it is what I truly believe, not me judging them. I do not backpedal; judgement is when one pronounces judgement. If one thinks and feels a certain way, is that truly judgement or pronouncing judgement? I think not. For example, just because I believe in something that cannot be seen, will that actually get me into the loony bin?

You ask me to have a heart and I tell you who I will always relate to and believe me, it isn't the normal people. I have far more sympathy and empathy with those who've been suffering all their lives with hearing voices in their heads and not liking how the voices make them feel. Sometimes, they act out what they've been told by the voices and they harm one another and even people who are not controlled by the voices. I relate to them because I've been controlled myself and I did act out what was in my head, not knowing or understanding at the time that these are beings who link into our minds via our negative emotions. If I were able, I would join them so that they can be aided back to sanity and eventually rise up into heaven. As for those who will not relate to us, Yes I am as they are, why should we trust you when all you've done is filled us up with medications? You professionals who have never walked a day in our shoes? You may be hurt by what I've stated here in this forum but we've been hurt by you since you've turned away from spirit and only embraced science to try to cure us of our ‘abnormalities’. I and those who think as I do tell you this because those you have locked up in padded cells have no voice so I have to speak for them. We don't need you, nor will we ever need you. You've been torturing us for centuries and even millennia. It's time to let us take control of our own lives and for us to never rely on you again! Going back to my previous statements, at least I make absolutely no apologies for putting what I think and feel out there and at least I don't harm anyone as a result. Can the same be said for you people with those you have locked up and given no voice? Don't deny that you don't torture us, we know you do. When we tell you of the horrors we see in our minds' eyes, you give us platitudes like 'it must be awful' then inject us with who knows what so that we become zombiefied. I say again, you deserve everything you get as do I. My saying you deserve what you get is me stating what I think and feel regarding your or any other's situation; when I also say that I deserve exactly what came to me, it's a judgement because I know myself and our creator knows me best.

2019-02-12 11:02:05 (edited by bashue 2019-02-12 11:16:37)

Here is what Terence writes regarding physical abuse, rape, celibacy and women of the street.

Terence Malaher wrote:

Testament 161
~ Physical abuse ~
Physical abuse of others usually takes place because the perpetrator believes that they can “carry out” the act with impunity.
This “belief” is the result of “empowerment” by man, through legislated enacted mandates, as in Law enforcement, or Military forces.
Other abuse is the negative antisocial “behaviour” carried out by a person who is temporarily “mentally unstable.”
Mental instability is the cause of all “uncivil” acts performed by one against another, be it from verbal abuse, to killing.
The instability is the direct result of negative emotions such as fear, greed, lust, jealousy, hatred, etc.  being “active.” Thus permitting “dark thoughts” to intrude into the consciousness of a person.
Society has deemed it “necessary” to take retributionary action against perpetrators in order to “punish and control.”
God says : “You must treat all my “erring” children as beings of “diminished responsibility.  They all pay their “dues” and Reap what they Sow.  You as an individual must somehow get to this know.  All are “responsible” to ME for their actions to others.
You must personally remain “true” to your sisters and brothers.  The more you twist and weave and control and punish, the more you grieve.  You I have told, must just “forgive” the ignorant arrogant ones if in heaven you’d live.  So all now must quickly others just “educate” peacefully or forever will darkness you berate.
You must personally forgive and only let love flow.  This is the only way that My realm you get to know.  So personally now make no other grieve.  For as you do, it is but Satan who did you deceive.”
I now with love and wisdom you of ignorance release.  Walk in respect and leave others in peace, and I wish you all the best.  By my wisdom, God’s, you are all blest.
Testament 142
~ Assault by Rape ~
Rape is the 'abuse of' and 'enslavement of' another being, be it a spiritual "sister" or "brother." It is an "imposition" by the "will" of one over another as their emotions "overspill."
Thus in a "moment" they justify the "improper" use of another and in some way make them "cry." They also cause fear and pain and always "something" take and this "something" freely gain.
The "taker" does not see the fullness or "depth" of their impropriety for they somehow "believe" that they are entitled to make the other grieve.  Despondency and despair are also the "ware" suffered by the one whom the "offender" did snare.
What none do see is that all "offenders" are callous "ignorants" who needs be educated by me the spirit of eternity.  For they have "taken on" the role of the "avenger," the reaper as on earth they stroll.
The "assault" can be in many a "way." Be it sexual, or a "bashing" or but stealing another's pay.  All impose suffering and all carry the same "sting." All are an imposition by a "brute" force that is self-empowered to any past offender "rape."
Yes, any assault upon any in any way is but the "due" being thrust upon a person whom in their past was callous and offensive and controlling in some way.
"I am innocent" all do cry, and
"I have hurt no-one" is their "call" as they suffer or even die.
How can I get "through" to you and you and "bless you" so that you are forgiving and merciful and kind on your "way." For you see not that your spirit soul has lived for an eternity and a day before it entered the flesh of this world, and all on earth have "punished & assaulted" others before.
So it is time for all to see that the pervading iniquity will go on and on until you all "listen" to this one.  For all whom do taxes pay are responsible for the actions of their "servants" they pay.
This "means" that armed forces "men" and others who "rape & pillage & destroy" are in your 'employ,' and as such whatever they do in their "spree" comes back in many a "way" to thee and thee.
I can also you "assure" that none "get-away" for being less than "demure." For the Dark "energy" that abusers use knows "who" did IT "diffuse" and IT has a memory a "zillion" years long and retribution is IT'S "song." Can you understand me?
So all "society" that does any "offender" incarcerate on your behalf does "attest" that in God's "face" IT does laugh as IT "rapes" you and you because you deserve it for "permitting" this darkness to flow through.
It is the time to all teach "how" dark thoughts do minds "breach" and the ignorants use.  Only this way will you individually be set free from suffering as you heed me.
On reaching the end of this document go to my "Restoration document" and as you its "contents" absorb will your minds of ignorance be set free.  Do not "complain" if you are "raped" or assaulted in any way.  It is "just" dues for your own folly on a past day.  Yes, be you a female or male aged but 3 or 33 or 93, your spirit within the flesh is an "adult" soul incarnated for me to set you free.
What all must try and see is that all who support any "punitive" system incur a "further" karmic "pain" debt.  Thus does "man" and wo-man "wombed" man more and more "fret." All punitive control of "errants" is "offensive" in God's eyes carried out by ignorants unwise and is also the cause of you accruing more dark spiritual debt.
Be you a 'hu-man' thus "humble" and inspired by the light above or 'in-human' and mentally "driven" from the subterranean world below, you all need to know that all are subjects of God and thus subject to God's ONE Law - As you do is done unto you - God does not "permit" innocents to be ab-used.  (Abominably)
And thus it 'follows' that when you 'cry' out: "I am a victim of assault or assault by rape" you are actually telling the world: "Look at my folly for what you see is the "trauma" I did impose upon others during my past when I was vain and thus full of insanity." Wake up from your 'dreams' now and "follow me."
Testament 157
~ Celibacy ~
“Celibacy a gift from God” he says! What rubbish say I.  To what good earthly "end" would God a mind so "bend" to the extent it needs "sexless" be before it can set other souls "free" in the act of "Communion." That to me means a "UNION."
And even the "communion" is distorted, by ministers minds is it thwarted, for the "Act of Communion” in God's eyes IS :
The UNION between man and God's WORD. 
The "communion" is the "Have you heard what God through Jesus did teach, that Jesus on earth did preach.” ? So "IF" you have "communed" with God you have "eaten" of God's WISDOM as you plod.
You have heard that you needs peaceful be, BEFORE God sets you free.  Thus the "Celibate" bit onto the "ACT" you needs sit, meaning, be celibate to the WORD for those who "deviate" fall to the sword.  'Tis thus the “Act of Celibacy” means :
“Merciful and forgiving ONLY be.”
I hope some Ministers this see before they destroyed be, for they have tried to "prove" that loving feelings can them not "move," and they have been proved wrong because sexual feelings are strong.  Yes, they ARE a part of God, God "hears" and His head does nod, saying:
“Any who My feelings deny will for sure fail before they try.”
So my COMPASSIONATE friends, help me help God make amends by spreading God's now FINAL WORD to all the ministerial ignorant who have NOT HEARD. 
Testament 158
~ Women of the street ~
And what of the WOMEN of the street* who with open arms their brothers do greet.  What does God think of their way,* what does God think of their say.*
“Thank you, thank you for the time that with needy men you do entwine, for they'd be lost and fall below if their seed they could not sow.
Thank you, thank you for the time you do share my light divine, when your counsel did flow free, when you counselled men needy.  For many wanted just to speak and be spoken to by a heart meek, and a meek heart is hard to find, yes sometimes even a heart kind.
So you women of the night, who shone a lamp, shining bright, thank you for the time of day you helped needy brothers who came your way.
I now release thee from the stigma placed upon thee by men of the "cloth" who as all see, are dowdy like a moth.  The only "wrong" done your way was at times the demand of your pay, that at times was so great, that a needy soul would "lose" a "mate."
So if from greed you are free, then the light does bless thee for helping with many a hand, for release within that God so planned, and as you on your way now go, let more loving light flow rather than the vindictive "Sin" that flows violently through many a "bin."
Mother - Father.

2019-02-12 11:09:17

Terence writes regarding children.

Terence Malaher wrote:

Testament 151
~ Children ~
Children needs be spoken to:
Ask children why sometimes they happy be
and sometimes fear or anger flows free.
Can they try and understand that these “feelings” are from another land, they “invisible” be, things we cannot see, things we cannot touch like boats or toys or dolls as such.
Ask children to “think” about “thought,” is it some thing that can be “bought?” Is it something you can “hold” like toys of which we have been told? or, are thoughts “things” that come and go, things that seem to quickly flow?
From moment to moment they “appear” and as quickly “disappear.”
Children need to fully understand that their “spirit soul” comes from another land for a time and a time, and with a fleshly body it does entwine and then it does “depart,” and again in that “other land” makes a fresh start when the flesh becomes “old.”
All this, children needs be told from the time they are “young” and their first songs are being sung.  This way they will “see” the “briefness” of materiality and try not to “all hold” through greed as they get old.  They will be happy to “give away” and thus heed God’s say. 
They must be told the truth, as given by God’s proof, that the light says:
“Only Love,” the eternal call from above, and,
the darkness says; “Destroy those who take your toy.”
So each will understand their “feelings,” those of the lower land, and the ones of “Love,” feelings from the land above. 
And, all must be told what to DO to control negative thoughts flowing through so that they happier will be as of these “dark” feelings God sets them free.  Tell all about God’s Star and the love it exudes from afar. 
Testament 152
~ School Children ~
School Children needs be told:
“I wish to speak to your thoughts, and this to your thoughts I say:”
Are you aware there is a Star above,
are you aware there is a Star of love,
are you aware this Star is true,
are you aware this Star can do much for you.
Are you unhappy and do you feel far away. 
I just want to say I am your friend today,
and my heart reaches out to you,
yes to the thoughts now flowing through.
If you feel lonely, if you feel blue,
listen to me, I’ll tell you what to do. 
Say this little prayer with me today
and your mind will feel happier in every way.
Let us together see the Star above,
the Star of Bethlehem filled with Mother’s love.
IT is shining for you and you and you,
the thoughts flowing through. 
I see the Star of Bethlehem high up above,
brilliant and beautiful and filled with God’s love.
I see a white light shining down from this star
cleansing through my body with its power from afar.
Wonderful Mother please now be with me,
fill me with light and set my soul free. 
And children please understand, there are others in another land.  They are lonely too.  Their thoughts reach up to you, so together, three times a day we with the thoughts will say the prayer of the Star above, the one filled with Mother’s love, and then we’ll feel happier too, as will the “thoughts” flowing to me and you. 
So that is what I say today to all “thoughts” that come my way. 
Testament 153
~ All children - adolescents - adults ~
All must be taught about “thoughts” that abide in their minds and “sit them astride.*” They must all fill their souls with “quink” being God’s wisdom recorded in ink, and thus they will understand the “ways and power” of the underhand.
All must be told to “go slow” and the full reality get to know, the reality of the power of good, the reality of the power of the misunderstood.  All must now try and see what is now to be. 
Within every "tribe" and culture there are people good and people bad.  And the other "fact" that is so sad is that within every race there are a multitude of religions superimposed upon all God's children who walk under this sun.
Yes, and every religion does say "Come unto us for we are the only way." I say that all religions are false as they all condone "force" and its accompanying power play.  Thus we need no religion; we only need GOD and the truth being God's leaven.
What is the truth? you might ask that is applicable to ALL who under this sun bask.  To aid you and you and all inhumanity too I have again come to earth at this soon time of NO mirth and truthfully and plainly give it "up in the air" so that every tribe may it share.
Basically, every "parent" must tell their children to "Only love" and to walk in peace as asked by God's dove.  They must also be told of God's ONE Law, that says, "As you do returns to your door."
So in this way all learn that if they others verbally or physically burn, then ahead they will suffer as a bigger bully jumps on their head.
And they must now be given the "revealed" by me reason as to how and why their minds become "non-reason" to the point that they cannot avoid putting another's nose out of joint.
Please tell all that for past folly they will now pay.  Thus they must heed the call of non-retaliation as well as the new way to pray. 
Testament 154
~ Children of Evil ~
“Are children born evil?” Some ask of me, and the “truth” I’d have you see, being, that the souls of “men” and “women” return to this “playpen*” and yes, they do “enmesh” with babies “bodies” and we them bless by telling them as they “grow up,” that on light and love they must sup.
But many deep, deep down, with evil “thoughts” do “frown.” So even as “babies in the wood,” by us their actions are misunderstood.  For humanity cannot “today” understand that reincarnation was by God planned and thus give souls “another chance” to at the truth TRY and glance.
So yes, “some” babies are evil through and through, their “souls” very untrue and “thus” Satan does their minds breach and thus this truth I today must teach so “people” can understand the power of the “evil” hand.  That through “some” souls it can us reach as telepathically “some” minds it does breach.
So ALL babies needs be told by parents about the light and the cold, and about the good and the bad, and about “Thoughts” happy and sad, and how to fortify their “mind” against evil thoughts so unkind that would lead them astray and “destroy” others like a “toy.”
So as you can see, it is “sad” that even little children are bad at times and feel NO remorse as bad feelings do them “divorce” from light and from love. 
So please tell all about the “dove,” and the message I do bring so in happiness they can sing, as God does in them unwind* and cleanse out darkness so unkind.
And then God will see, that you to our “little people” are true, for as evil does “arise,” children's actions you will despise and all will needs “see” and “hear and heed” God’s final call via me. 
Testament 155
~ Children~
Children must be taught swiftly the reality of what BE, not just told “Don’t do,” its not like learning to tie up a “shoe.” They must be taught about the MIND and EMOTIONS that are unkind and about the power of THOUGHT, through which much anguish is bought.
They can quickly learn what happens when they “others” burn, that it does “come back” and “another” does “their face” smack.
Children different be from adults this I do see.  Their minds more “open” be to TRUTH that reality be.  They must not be taught “Strike back” if another does them attack. 
They must be told to “Lie down,” then ahead they’ll less frown. 
They must be told “What to DO” (Star of Bethlehem prayer) to keep their “minds” to God true.  They must be told “HOW” to keep free (From incurring suffering), that NON-confrontation it MUST be.
They must learn to “understand” the power in the Devil’s hand.  (More power than any one) They must the truth KNOW, that they WILL Reap what they sow.
They must be taught to LOVE all, say I the dove, even those of the 'underhand' (Aggressive ones) who God’s truth do not understand.  These they must not deny.
Even though they make them at times cry they must still “reach out” with a daily smile and a friendly “shout” saying “G’day, with us you can play.”
They must daily forget yesterday if any made them fret.
They must be told “As the Sun goes down the painful past must be ‘laid down’ and as the morning does arise look to the heaven and the starry skies.”
So we must all now teach that only LOVE can breach the minds of the bully boys who think the others are but play toys.

2019-02-12 11:21:06

Is this individual emplying, through this text, that if a woman or man s sexually assaulted and skarred for life, that person actually deserved it, and the perpetrator meerly acted as an instrument of revenge? That is simply absurd and quite frankly the most outragious position on sexual violence I’ve ever seen. I challenge you, I dare you, find yourself a victim of rape, and say that to their face. I think I’m right when I say that you won’t exactly get far.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2019-02-12 11:31:09

This I already did but only to myself, not to any other for I was sodomized. As for another who was raped multiple times, I simply pointed her to what Terence writes regarding that and only advised her to forgive her enemy.

2019-02-12 11:55:46

Right, so god loves you so much he smites you for your past transgressions, and we're not talking about a spanking, or a time out or something, because having sexual violence perpetrated on you can mess you up for life. I think you should do as Connor suggests and tell this to the people who have had such things done to them. Your position is absurd and untenable.

End racism
End division
Become united

2019-02-12 12:56:41 (edited by bashue 2019-02-12 13:00:40)

I already did that on an audio platform called voraille. I came right out and said so. No you cannot disguise your voice, anyone listening knows who I am as I put my real name as my username and they know that I live in West Ealing, London. In any case, here is what Terence writes regarding sin.

Terence Malaher wrote:

Testament 25

SIN
The SIN: Are the seeds of darkness within the soul. Which are also referred to as the sin forces, for sin has a vibrating energy field of negative emotional feeling.  There are many different “sins” within the soul of an evolving spirit, e.g., Fear, Hatred, Anger, Greed, Jealousy, Vengeance, Criticism and many more.
This “energy essence” is drawn from the negative side of the universal energy source (destructive), and surrounds the light at the core of the soul, which is the divine spark of God, being the positive emotional feeling of love.  (Creative).
SINNING is:
1 - The Act of 'eating' the fruit of the Tree of Evil, and this is forbidden by God as the 'fruit' is the dark forceful energy of God that contains within IT all the dark, deceptive, controlling, invasive, vengeful, jealous, vain, prideful, critical, punitive and destructive energy that contaminates the soul of the user and, - - -
It leads their soul away from the Light of Heaven as they use it to control and punish others and, - - - the user places themself into the Dark punitive aspect of God's superior "As you sow so shall ye reap" Law, and they then suffer similarly on a later day as God fulfills His 'eye for an eye' Law.
SINNING is:
2 - The Act of mentally or emotionally or physically inflicting pain onto another.
3 - The Act of taking by force or otherwise for gain.
4 - The emotional expression of any sin force by word or deed abusively at another.
5 - Allowing negative energy to flow up from the dark side through us to another child of God.
6 - The Dark (Satan or Devil) energy showing itself on earth (its face) in operating through people in the flesh or when in spirit.
7 - The negative side of God exerting its control on earth and IT is the Reaper in action through the ignorant.
8 - The act of supporting, condoning or funding any person, group or institution that uses force to impose, restrict, punish, regulate, invade, terrorise, kill. For this complicity invokes a negative response from God.
9 - Anti-Christ, Anti-Love, deceptive, merciless, unforgiving, punitive and destructive.
We COMMIT a sin as the direct result of succumbing to the negative thoughts that enter our minds through the vibration of the sin force, and we use the dark energy of God directly or indirectly via our servants.  The sin force is the “doorway” through which our mind is telepathically impregnated with a 'justification' to do what IT the dark inspires us to. A person may also be 'sinning' due to having been deceived through the false teachings of others.
The negative thoughts activate the fleshly body and make it react negatively verbally or physically.  It is during this sinning that we are SOWING the darkness that we will later REAP, and as we use its energy its energy contaminates our soul.
The sin force IS a part of the Source, being the 'dark' negative retributive aspect called by some 'the Devil.' During the ACT of sinning we are expressing negative energy at an intensity corresponding to the intensity of the energy flowing through the sin force, and we 'earn' an equal 'payback' due under God's one Law:
 "As you do is done unto you."
Testament 26
The upper limit of the intensity of darkness that we can “outpour” will depend on the “size” or “volume” of this essence within us.  The different negative emotions within us have different volumes.  Our negative actions have the express purpose of causing pain and spreading deceit, and controlling others.
The “forces” are the Original Sin* which have to be experienced by the evolving spirit on its evolutionary growth path and are implanted deeply into our souls in varying combinations. 
At this “Time” they are of many different intensities, depths, combinations and varieties.  The flow of universal LOVE draws these forces up through, and eventually out of our souls on a continuing basis, until the soul is free of them all and finally purified (Christed soul).  Having only light within.
As sin forces are drawn through and up towards the surface in the soul, they grow in volume as the result of our sinning in the past and present.  They also grow in intensity and become more difficult to control as they surface to one day clear out of the soul.
The negative emotions being the sin, are activated by circumstances to varying degrees, resulting in a multiplicity of thought processes.  The soul gains vast reservoirs of knowledge from the situations experienced, both the positive and the negative ones.
Any particular emotional sin force needs to be felt and experienced in order to teach the soul, for as such, the soul is gaining an understanding of the dark, however, it does NOT have to be expressed. 
If expressed and thus sinning, the soul is supping on this evil flow and drinks of* this darkness.  Little by little more negative energy is drawn in and this is what enlarges the sin, giving it power over us. 
After many incarnations the force is lifted clear* and withdrawn out of the soul, its energy essence “flashing out” of the soul and sent back to its dark source, by the Grace of God’s love.
As soon as this dark stain with its gross vibration has been “drawn out” by the Light and cleared, the soul’s vibration is more refined and clear and that particular negative emotional feeling is never again felt as it does no longer exist in the soul.  The soul is now a little more Christ-like.
As the force clears out of the soul, wisdom in the form of understanding flows into the spirit soul by the grace of God.  The soul now shines brighter and is spiritually stronger.
We have also at this moment attained absolution from the sin, meaning, we have been freed from it.  We are responsible for our deeds perpetrated prior to a force clearing and will still continue to be “Reaping what we Sowed,” Karmic Justice.
Testament 27
After the sin force has been drawn out of our soul we are no longer capable of sowing any more evil through that emotion as it does not exist in us, and then we are more able to face our past debts to humanity and thus “Reap” without retaliating.  When we sow only good, we also reap just rewards.
We may have incarnated into this level and returned to spirit realms many times.  This usually continues until all base negative emotions have been experienced by us and drawn out, only then can we remain once and forever in the highest level of consciousness known as the ultimate heaven.
The power or pull of negative emotions can be difficult to control, hence the saying “Chained by Satan.” The powerful pull of negative feelings is within our capacity to control if we can control the accompanying thoughts.  We should thus endeavour to overcome the accompanying thoughts and stop ourselves sinning.  (Negative expression).
However, if we have sinned for ages and allowed the “force” to grow to an enormous power within, as some already have, and others will, we become powerless to halt the flow of dark and devious thoughts that lead us to express negative actions.
We heed no truth and thus will suffer the spiritual consequences of our actions when we pass over into spirit realms, as well as the earthly consequences of our actions.
We are all gifted as mental transceivers on a thought level, most of us being unaware of this when we are trapped in the flesh (earthly body).  Our spiritual essence containing the mental body (mind) and emotional body (feelings) does not suffer this drawback when in spirit (discarnate), and also has the full facility of its spirit mind with all the knowledge the spirit has acquired through its evolvement.
Spirits “in spirit” may not perceive that they are “reached” mentally from lower levels by other spirits, but know they can reach us telepathically and use us to their own ends.
The influence of ancestral spirits over the minds of earthlings is responsible for many continuing retributive vendettas.  From “beyond the grave” are earthlings manipulated mentally and used as “pawns.”
When in the flesh the being is only using the knowledge of the “mind” of that particular incarnation with its limitations, with the spirit mind “out of reach” so to speak.  All the knowledge gained in any incarnation is flowing back into and stored within the spirit mind.
There are many worlds or realms or levels of consciousness, both in the realms of the light and the realms of darkness.  We are drawn to a particular realm or level as we pass over out of the flesh.  Our destination depends on the vibration of the soul as it leaves the body. 
Testament 28
The mixture of light and dark energy at any moment of our eternal life determines the vibrational frequency of the spirit soul at that time.
The many different levels of consciousness are also all vibrating at different frequencies, and thus, in the manner that a magnet attracts, are we drawn swiftly to our next destination on a frequency vibrational basis.
Thus as you see, it is through our own actions that we judge ourselves to the extent that the bed we make, we surely lie in.  If our vibration is heavy due to strong negative emotions, we are drawn to a low level corresponding to that vibration on a “like for like” basis where all souls at that level are suffering the same temporary disease of the soul, eg., Hatred, Jealousy, fear, etc.
A spirit with a more refined soul would be drawn up to a beautiful level corresponding to their vibration.  There are many levels that are experienced by all souls during their evolutionary development, until, ultimate heaven is reached, as ONE with God the source, the finest essence, the light.
As we are telepathic instruments we are subject to thoughts emanating from the light* and the dark.* When we do not have any negative sin force “near the surface” or triggered active* our vibration is calm, and we are happy and good, receiving guidance from above.
When a sin force is either near the surface or triggered* through circumstances, we become aggressive and our vision is clouded, and we become more in tune with the dark and may succumb to the disruptive evil thoughts.  Our feelings are also compounded by feelings from below, on a like for like* basis.
Unfortunately, as our negative feelings become aroused, their vibration is felt by beings in dark realms called Hell who at that very instant communicate forcefully with us telepathically, and manipulate our thought processes in an attempt to make us sin.  The act of sinning satiates not only our feelings at this time but also theirs.  This is the little known or understood area of spirit possession.*
By this spirit possession as it is known, not only are our thoughts being manipulated, but our feelings are being compounded by theirs as the negative energy essence flows through both parties and intensifies the feelings being felt.
Thus we can find it impossible to resist what we feel we must do, and we do it for a short time span, having possibly lost all control of our thoughts and reason and sanity.
We become robots, controlled and manipulated by others from unseen levels, but, still responsible spiritually for the deeds we perpetrated.
Testament 29
The mere fact that we have negative emotions within us allows mental contact to our minds from beings on other levels with similar emotions within.
At this end time when God’s cleansing love is flooding through the entire universe, the negative emotions of all spirits on all levels of consciousness are being drawn out at an escalated rate, and as such, a far greater percentage of people on the planet and in spirit will become intensely negative prior to sin forces clearing.
This will result in a far greater level of insanity and spirit possession, with most people at some stage becoming influenced to a great degree and being thus mentally forced to carry out the evil intent of those from lower levels of consciousness.
Total Spirit possession takes place instantly when thoughts activated by rising negative feelings are allowed to flow in unchecked.  The increase of negative thought reasoning inflames the emotions and permits ever increasing mental stimulation and subjugation by the possessing spirit.
As the negative feelings in both parties become compounded, the process becomes unstoppable until the feeling* has been satiated in both parties, after which the “attaching” spirit may detach.
In some cases attached spirits may stay “locked in” for many years until the attracting sin force* has been lifted from the soul, or until the attaching spirit has been redirected by the light.*
The heralding of the new Age of Aquarius is accompanied by a gradual quickening vibration which will increase over seven years to a hundredfold, drawing out our negative emotions at a faster rate. 
The growth of rising negative emotions will allow the biggest onslaught against the human race on a mental level that we have ever seen, this truly is Armageddon of the mind.
The attack on the thought level will also be when we are asleep, and many will suffer horrendous nightmares.  The tide* so to speak has commenced to run in. 
It will escalate at an alarming rate and peak, and the planet will become a madhouse of “possessed” men, women and children, cycling in and out of “insanity.”
The swift-flowing cleansing energy (Holy Spirit) will flow at its accelerated pace, and all souls will be in the process of acting out their rising feelings.  As sin forces clear, souls will become more purified. 
So people will be “cycling” in and out of negative modes as their “sin” is cleansed out of them, one sin after the other.
Testament 30
Remember, the soul needs to feel the negative sin (emotion) to gain spiritual understanding of it, and the soul is ONLY sinning when we express and cause pain which is the SOWING of evil, which, under divine law, we must REAP at some time in full.
All souls still in the flesh on this planet at the end of the cleansing process will have been totally purified of all sin.  The meek shall inherit the earth and as there are no negative emotions left in their souls.
There will be no avenue for telepathic access from below.  It is thus that Satan is sealed for the biblical one thousand years, for it is the vibration of the “sin” emotions that permits the access of negative thought to intrude into our consciousness.
Any pure soul who enters this level of consciousness from the light (heaven) to help humanity, of which there are many, always take on the sin of this world* again for God, so that their conscious mind can understand and experience the same emotional/mental “trauma” that the others are experiencing.
This is so that they can “relate to” their struggling brothers and sisters.  This sin is always cleared out of helpers souls before they depart this world back to heaven.
These stalwart helpers are also subject to the same law of “reap as you sow” whilst on this level.  Remember that we are all personally responsible for our actions towards others as you now are “reaping,” and are now to reap more quickly for past sinning and will suffer at the hands of others. 
During the duration of the next thousand years, no souls will incarnate up from levels of darkness and this material world will only be “seeded” with souls from heaven, all pure, and thus truth and love will prevail.
In this way the unity of faith being LOVE, is established, and the planet will be rejuvenated positively.  These souls will not be required to take on the sin of this world as there will be no need of experiencing it after the cleansing is done.
SOW NO MORE NEGATIVITY !
STOP CAUSING PAIN TO OTHERS.
Testament 31
To limit the growth of a sin force in the soul and thus have an “easier,” less painful path, we need to counteract its influence and not give in to it, so do not let it control you.
It is not only controlling us when we EXPRESS it, but also when we stand ALOOF through fear or selfishness etc.  for at this time the force is also active and drawing on, and drawing-in negative energy.
Those who mentally control their thought processes now, will be the enlightened ones who will be under less stress, and thus be able to assist those in desperate need of consolation and understanding, as they go through their time of mental turmoil and suffering resulting from the physical abuse to their bodies.
This being the result of the unbelievably destructive mentality of the evil spirits who will be manipulating so many in the flesh and using them to abuse others.
Negative subconscious programming of the mind from happenings in childhood days through your own fears or others negative projections onto you, may be gradually eased and lessened by love essencing direct from God to your individual soul.
This takes place each time when you heed the message given, in calling out through the simple prayer given on p.  33, and also you will be helped when listening to the ARK and STAR audios upon which is a divinely inspired message spoken by my voice.
The invisible power of the darkness is its “spell-binding” continuity of thoughts that can keep our minds going round and around in endless circles of worrying, or things to be done, or unforgiving thoughts of past happenings, or happenings to come, all resulting in deepening stress, confusion, mental exhaustion, and energetic “hype.”
“It,” the Serpent, traps us mentally into believing that “we” will not find inner peace until we resolve the problem by thinking about it, and attempting to find a solution.
This is deceit, as there is no resolution to the problems considered, nor any ending to the areas of “searching” when our minds are linked through our negative emotions to the “Whisperings of the Serpent.”
The Serpent slowly controls us through our thoughts that are the inspiration of our expressed deeds, that become more irrational and then fatal to ourselves and/or others.
Thus, we only attain peace through the suppression of, or cessation of the confusing or negative thought flow.  This is only accomplished by “breaking” its “spell” over our minds, which takes place momentarily each time we do this meditation prayer, thus allowing us a little mental respite.
Testament 32
We are also linked mentally (telepathically) to other spirits on other levels of consciousness at all times through the vibration of our negative emotions.  It is their minds too that are the link for the deceiver to reach us.
They are aware that they reach “us” mentally, but do not realise that they also are being “manipulated” in the same manner from other levels of spirit, and thus, they too need to be telepathically inspired by us to also do the Star meditation, so as to free themselves from negative thought intrusion into their minds.
This also “waters” their inner spiritual Rose with love, and they must be told telepathically (thoughts) to desist from contacting us.
Many of these beings are our ancestors who are attempting to guide us here with their misguided ancestral beliefs, not realising, that their “control” over us is contrary to God’s wish that all have freedom of choice, and freedom of expression.
Trust now in God, let the light of God break the spell of the Serpent’s thoughts three times a day, giving us a little respite, and thus, we are able to remain sane until the time that our Creative God of light and love has “removed” out from our souls the negative emotions, (the sin), one by one.
For it is then and only then, that the “doorway” to this darkness is closed, and then, as there is no avenue for negative thoughts to reach our minds, clear rationality and peace within at last are found.
Trust in God let it so be
trust in God thus you will be set free.
Testament 33
~ The STAR OF BETHLEHEM ~
The Morning Star meditation prayer.
Children:
Children, children, you must pray, pray to Jesus every day.
Ask for love and strength for you, keep calm, and please be true.
Children, in this coming time, I’ll need your love and you'll need mine.
Be strong and calm and quiet too, remember always that Jesus loves you.
Children, trust me day by day, so that your hearts will never stray.
When all around you starts to fall, feel my love and you'll walk tall.
Children, children, quiet now, trust in me I'll show you how.
Say these words three times a day, and to Jesus, please do pray:
I see the Star of Bethlehem high up above
brilliant and beautiful and filled with God’s love
I see a white light shining down from this star
cleansing through my body with its power from afar
wonderful Jesus please now be with me
fill me with light and set my soul free
Adults:
Jesus, I see your shining Star, Jesus be with me, Jesus please help me and save me
People of any race or creed may use either of the above prayers or say:
Creator of the Heavens - Mother of love (or Father of love)
I see your Star shining above
please cleanse my mind with all your love
so I may heed your call of peace from above
If any one of these meditation prayers is said three times a day, then slowly but surely the ARK of the mind is built, giving us an inner mental cleansing and strengthening that lessens the invisible power of negative thought.
I repeat, do it from today, before your mind is out of control, and become stronger within.  With this inner strengthening we will find ourselves calmer in the face of adversity, and more able to remain in control of our actions as our dark sin surfaces within, as it is drawn up and out by God’s Grace.
This meditation is the key to the “well-spring” of inner love, the eternal flame of light and love within each soul, enabling it to flow more easily, allowing healing of the spirit soul to occur, thus over time “easing” the whole being on all levels.
Remember Christ’s truth: “Go in peace,” it is the only way.
FORGIVENESS - COMPASSION - COURAGE - MERCY – FAITH
Testament 34
~ JUSTICE ~
 the perfect Justice of God’s Law as now revealed
1 - We reap what we sow at the time and place ordained by God that we are so to do.
2 - Whosoever is abused and suffereth any pain, mental, emotional, physical, loss or more, let all mankind know that this soul did it to others before.
~ JUDGMENT ~
And as for one day when you stand a'fore the Lord, that’s mankind’s belief, not the true word.  For ‘tis we who judge ourselves see, and our judgment is our destiny. 
The destination to which we go.  ‘Tis our soul’s vibration that follows the flow, the flow of energy deep within.  Light like the heavens or heavy darkness from sin.
If we stay calm and others not abuse and don’t allow those “others” below to us misuse, our souls stay clear and we above go.  ‘Tis when we lash out that negativity does in us grow, and this negativity does stain our souls, and the souls vibration grosser grows.
And, when from the flesh the soul passes out, it’s drawn to the level it’s all about.  Yea verily, 1001 levels there be, from the darkest depths to the heavens I see, and ‘tis this new understanding I must mankind give so that forever they can on the highest level live.
~~~
I Terence be the one sent by God to thee to God’s truth pass on, about how you your journey won.  So the correction of the salvation truth is my proof.  Seek the star that shines for you from afar. 
The ARK is very strong, you will be sheltered from doing wrong if you heed this my call, for now the final rise or fall.
A tremendous effort is needed right now on the part of caring people to prepare for what is about to escalate into the most unbelievable crisis that humanity has ever faced.
The only help available will be from these caring souls in the community who band together daily to assist those in their immediate area who will have suffered each day and night when most evil deeds are perpetrated.
Testament 35
Remember, our enemy is an invisible one from within, we must from this very moment be aware of our thoughts at all times, they can be neutral or positive.  Any negative thought flow must be identified and something done straight away to halt the negative flow, be aware!
Seek out the worst of your present fears, things out of control? Panic? Stop ! Think, identify, and trust.  Whosoever your God be, of whatever name, be it God, Allah, Buddha, Mungu, Shiva, or any other of any belief system, call on JESUS.
He will set your soul free by fortifying your mind, I see, this says Father God whose Word Jesus spoke as he trod.  So believe now what I say, our Father speaks through me today.  If you rebuke me, you Father deny, and for sure will spiritually die.
Your - task is to do your bit selflessly with faith, hope, compassion and forgiveness in your heart.
Your - effort is needed to not become a part of what you see around you.
Your - effort is needed to remember Christ’s words:
“I forgive them Father, for they know not what they do.”
Your - greatest effort is needed within yourself to overcome negative thoughts rising up in your mind and controlling your actions.
Remember - if you fail in the above, your thoughts will to varying degrees be controlled by invisible dark forces, and your deeds will become questionable and beyond your control.
Remember - all souls are being tested and elevated in varying degrees.
Remember - the sin, negative feelings, in all beings are being brought forward to be cleared in those in the flesh and in spirit.
Remember - no confrontation, walk away from aggression.
Remember - do not arm yourself, this attracts aggression and also lowers your faith threshold.
Remember - God is by your side do only what He would do and feel His presence with you.
Remember - to attain heaven, you must pass over whilst not sinning.
Remember - retribution from our past sinning will come from many hands.
Remember - Christ Jesus our hope.
Testament 36
To lessen the power of negative thought intrusion, and to avoid becoming possessed, do the “Star” meditation and build the ARK of the mind.
At night if fearful, keep the lights on and play some music, sing and dance together, you may also play the relaxation “Star” or “Ark” tapes as you go to sleep.
You may so far think that you are a lucky one who as yet is not being influenced by negative thought, believe me, no one is free of this invidious cunning intrusion until they are cleansed of all inner sin.
Soon the pull* from lower levels will be so strong that their drag* will be irresistible unless you prepare your mind daily, don’t allow any negative thoughts to run free in your mind, otherwise, soon, you will be running from the law, earthly and spiritual.
1 - Identify thought. 
2 - Act immediately. 
3 - Prepare the ARK of the Mind.
We must see clearly and realise, negative feelings we must not despise.  In this sin that within us lies is the power for our spirits to rise, learning from the understanding therein that we get from flirting with sin. 
When that sin has torn us apart, hallelujah it does our soul depart. Accept it as a part of life, you cannot remove it with a butchers knife.  So keep it under tight control, otherwise, your thoughts will get soiled, twisted and turned by fiends low who want you to join them down below. 
This my good friends you must see for full awareness that needs be.  Be understood once and for all if you would join us with our lord.  Seek deep and draw my truth near, only this way will you to God veer.
During this cleansing and separation of souls process, those that die* or “pass over”* into spirit with negative emotions “sin” still within their souls, will be taken to “light” realms if they go in peace as Christ did, and further purification will take place in spiritual realms.
Those who pass over actively retaliating will be drawn swiftly down to cold dark realms to learn remorse, and their time there will be as an eternity.
Testament 37
There are billions of souls on this planet of ours, and the day must come when each one departs, so buckle up lads and hear me out, when you go it must be in calm, not ravaged by sin and doubt.  Hear me well for it’s the truth, and it’s so very important to get it right from the start.
Those that pass over whilst reveling in sin will forever and a day wonder why so stupid they’d been, for it’s simple see, between you and me, if you stay calm when the devil’s about, your soul goes to heaven without a shadow of doubt.
So don’t ever fear those guys tearing around, for if they take your life, ‘twas fate you bound, so get the message “right” from the start, and forever and ever you’ll be glad you were smart.  Of course you’re free to go the way you must, but please keep your cool and in our Lord above trust.
Seek ye the shelter, the shelter within, shelter of silence not shelter of sin, nothing but courage lest your soul hate, this would be sinful, dreaded and belate.  Lose not the silver thread that joins you to God.  Sanity and peace shall be your lot. 
Sharing, caring people are who we need to find, of every race and religion who on each street abound.  They must band together and meet sometimes each week, for these the meek and humble, will be the ones the foe to meet.
Nightly, nightly, the river will flow, the river of terror and pain.  Every morning must the humble ones go, collect all the injured and take them home.  This must be done in every village, to help the needy and weak to overcome their pain and fears and daily get back on their feet. 
Hospitals too few and policemen too, and feelings must be allowed to run, so on every second street my lads find chemists herbalists and nuns.  Many, many willing hands is what we’ll need, loving caring people who’ll help those in need. 
So now’s the time to plan ahead and speed up your pace because you see, in this great war, we must old Satan face.  Gather around and make your plans, tell your friends what's to come.
All the good kind caring folk must get together to help those on the run, and if you can keep busy see, and tend for the sick and the dying, then our dear Father up above will bless you for trying.
So keep your minds clear and bright and your hearts singing and light.  Keep your promise to our Lord above and forever shall She outpour love.. 
Think of Christ up in the sky, look Him steadily in the eye, draw Him right down close to thee and let His huge heart enfold thee.  Ask Him to clear from your head all the feelings there of fear and dread.  If you practice this from now on, you shall slowly become stronger within.
Testament 38
For you see if you let sin in, Satan’s men shall surely win, for within your mind they will spin thoughts of terrible incredible fantasy.  So remember with me daily pray, pray for help throughout the night for that’s the time when terror comes, and the time whenst thee must fight.
Fight the sin that enters in, so that thee may not self sin, for if sin thee must, then your soul to Satan thee entrust.  Remember children, to stay free, you must your soul to me entrust.  Therefore please as never before, set your minds for what's in store.
Total war, is what they wage, against all souls on this planetary page, a page in time, when humans stand upon this material earthly land. 
So all men upon this earth, understand please or become serfs, forever lost in realms so low, dragged there down by Satan’s bow.  A bow of twisted tortured hate to which no sane creature could relate, but in this coming war with us, in ignorance* we’ll fall with little fuss.
Please, please believe in what I say then you’ll survive for another day.  Powerful thoughts up from the dark strike your mind to find their mark.  Once they’ve struck you with their mark they find it easy to embark and chain your tortured twisted mind, until your soul is undermined. 
So all true blue souls on earth, prepare your minds for all your worth.  Lord Jesus Christ is living when all of us face the lions den.
Those that break the law at night are those that sure are in dismal plight, twisted and turned by those below they have no chance in what they do or where they go so they needs be caught, and counselled see, then each day must they be set free, no matter what the deeds they do, prison guards too few too few.
We cannot lock up the world each night, we must just believe that all’s a’right, so just reserve the prisons for those that kill the meek and poor.  They must stay in six months, no more.  Being time for a little remorse for sure.  In this time you will see their violent feelings will be set free. 
Desperate though our plight may be, all men must be allowed to run free.  Free to feel and express see all that’s bottled up see.
Certainly, pain and turmoil there will be but that’s a fact we must accept that’s to be.  Speedily must we all understand this and mobilise all helping hands to be to help those helpless with comfort in need, so, get to it lads, with our Lord’s love please.  Remember, the universal law is: “We reap as we sow,” so all will pay for what they do as they go.
The truth being, that Jesus came to show us the way, the why, being that it is the only way.  Reach out and give with all your compassion and understanding to all, and if persecuted unto death, then go in peace as a lamb to the slaughter, do NOT retaliate.  His message to you now is:
ALL THAT PERSEVERE UNTO THE END SHALL BE SAVED
Testament 39
The servants of God are far and wide and even Satan is used within God’s stride, for Satan’s a tool to test our souls, and when we fail, he’s used to us over bowl.
So get the message and get it right, for Satan’s now unleashed to put all right, for all those souls who did evil sow, will now feel the power of Satan in them grow, and these mighty forces of dark within, will bend men’s minds and make them further sin, and within this sin that God doth despise, the souls will fall and all will hear their cries.
So listen well and listen hard, the time has come when we’ll be charred, charred like coal as we burn at night for all must pay Karmic debts before they’re a’right.
As our sin clears from ages past, our souls will become clearer and the light we will grasp, and the curled up leaves of our dried up souls will turn and grow afresh as sin leaves our bowls.
So, sons and daughters, now we will reap during the day, and even when we sleep, for the satanic power of souls below, inspired by GOD, will this truth sow.  That icy darkness, far, far from the light, a twilight zone filled with terror all night.
Hatred and vengeance and cunning see,
that devours your soul as it entwines thee.
Tools of torture may you spear as satanic forces draw to you near, but you are only reaping what you sowed, so go calmly don’t let fresh chaff be sowed.  So vengeance at last must be laid at rest.  If you cannot, then you prolong your test.  If you can’t take your punishment as along you go then you’ll sin again, and down you’ll go.
‘Tis but the simple truth revealed to me by our Lord God, who shines through me.  So bend your minds to do his will for if thee cannot then you’re in for a spill.  Our loving God high in the sky says:
“Now’s the time to do or forever die”
For souls live for an eternity, that I know, and those that fail fall for 1,000 years into the snow.  Oh, sweet children from out the past can you not sit quietly and see God’s will at last, or, will you forever on this earthly plane roam, back and forth from many a twilight zone.
There are no secrets in the universe, only on earth can we be perverse, for ‘tis but here that we believe no one can tell what they don’t perceive.
Oh, what fools we all here be, like little goldfish swimming open for the universe to see, and now dear friends, truth must be told so I beseech you all to be bold.  Bold in courage, bold in face, for in truth though evil, we’ve not yet lost the race.
For the mighty love of God above will cleanse all souls with all His love and in this testing time as we burn see, like gold refinement, it needs be, our minds must just for this time be totally in control of inner rising negativity.
Even when these feelings rise and rise, deafen our ears and cloud our eyes, we must remain calm with hands by side, for only this way will we the storm outride. The chance at last in eternity to pay past debts to all souls see.  Only then, as inner forces draw clear, at last, at last, to God we draw near.
Beautiful Jesus high up above,
fill me please daily with your boundless love,
and as I daily in your face gaze,
cleanse my thoughts and pervading evil erase.
Calmer now, and stronger, with wisdom galore, we can see the light of that far distant shore.  Reach out please darlings far far in the night and help all your brethren in the coming plight, and the power of His love now flowing through me, sends you HIS blessings for all to see.
For HE would gather YOU up in His arms, where forever and ever you’ll abide in heavenly balm.

2019-02-12 13:12:36

Ironcross, one of these days you'll have to show me how gender theory is flawed, and you'll have to demonstrate that white privilege doesn't exist. I'm afraid that until you do this, you're not very credible. And that's okay. You don't have to be. But please don't expect me to take your words on the topic seriously until you can back them up with more than just opinions. At this point, I have the distinct impression that you would deny these concepts even if they were graven in stone and set before you as immutable truth, that your objection is one of stubbornness over reason. That is your prerogative, but I'm well and truly done discussing this point with you directly. Insofar as this very specific subject is concerned, I feel you to be a lost cause, through and through. You might be a nice person, a fair debater, a staunch ally for those who have been beaten down (depending on who they are and what they did, anyway), but a stolid advocate on the side of human rights you most definitely are not.

Bashue, I really don't think anyone's buying what Terence is selling, and by extension what you're selling either. I'm also not a fan of being told that I lock people in padded cells and only seek to "zombiefy" them, even after I've made clear on multiple occasions by now that I think a multidisciplinary approach is best for virtually all forms of mental illness.

But you didn't stop there. You got into the sexual violence/abuse thing, so at this point, here's where I go into mod mode.

Moderation:

This is a caution, not a punitive warning or anything greater.

We very likely have other sexual abuse survivors on this forum, whether we know who they are or not. While I cannot and will not ask you to change what you believe regarding their own complicity, I'm going to ask that you stop ascribing fault to them. If you say that you think they got what was coming to them, and then provide bits of religious doctrine citing the same thing, this is tantamount to supporting the act of victim-blaming. There are abuse survivors who might stumble across this thread, all unknowing, and read your words, and take measurable ill from them, and as a member of this forum's staff team I feel it is incumbent upon me to limit the sort of harm this might do. Now, quite obviously I cannot protect everyone from everything, but given that I am not alone in this condemnation of your stance, and given the measurable harm such a stance can do, I'm going to ask that you lay off this particular angle. Put another way: you've made your point, and I don't see anyone else agreeing with you, and given the potential for far worse to happen if you continue, I'm respectfully asking you to let that part of it, in particular, go.