2019-02-10 22:25:42

My computer runs NVDA just so you all know.
I need to be able to plug in my bluetooth headset in to my computer so that my university class mates are not well, horribley disturbed!
When I connect the headset this being the Aftershokz Trekz Air my computer totally freezes and stutters.
It acts as if I had just loaded many many programs in and has major lag.
It eventually stops working and goes right back to normal when I turn off my bluetooth headphones.
I need to use these because they are bone cunduction headphones that let me listen to my lectures.
I have uninstalled the bluetooth drivers.
I have removed the device and unpared it.
I have updated the OS.
I have even talked to HP support who basically said this problem could not be fixed, my device is out of warranty.
Please help if you can!
I have also installed the latest intel drivers for everything just to make sure they were updated.

Thumbs up

2019-02-10 22:59:43

I have titaniums, not airs, but it works fine. I wonder if your bluetooth stack doesn't support bluetooth 4.1, I mean, what is the age of this machine. Other than that, and that's just grasping for straws, I'd have no answer. I would say just get normal headphones that plug in, or get a wireless set with its own dongle.

One of the best gifts on this earth is the unconditional love of an animal

It is pure, free of judgement, and raises me to the utter height of glory.

Thumbs up

2019-02-11 00:17:19

That’s the thing. This computer is about four years old. I bought it at the end of 2015. The Bluetooth work well until about one month ago. Then it just started doing that! Z

Thumbs up

2019-02-11 20:34:19

Any ideas you may provide will be greatly appreciated! thanks.

Thumbs up