2019-02-06 16:39:17

Hello all. Does anyone know of an accessible autotune program?

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2019-02-06 17:16:00

hi
for teun, use reaper's teun

2019-02-07 11:24:50 (edited by tmstuff000 2019-02-07 11:58:09)

There are severl solutions. One is, as post 2 pointed out, ReaTune. It works fine for automatic pitch correction, although your voice won't sound completely flat using it. The manual correction tab is not accessible however.
The by far best solution is Melodyne. If you use an NVDA add-on called SIBIAC, you ccan tune your vocals manually and make them sound completely flat and robotic, as well as adding drift, vibrato and changing the amplitude, if that is your thing.
Another plugin is Kerovee, from G200. The parameters are accessible, but there are some side effects, including some bad-sounding s sounds.
Another plugin is GSnap, it works ok, but ReaTune is better in my opinion.
Lastly, there is Antares Autotune. The parameters for the plugin are accessible, but not the manual mode. It is better than ReaTune, it has throat length and various other things to adjust. You can also control what notes it tunes your vocals to with your keyboard, if you find the unaccessible unlabeled graphic with the JAWS cursor.
Once again, Melodyne is the best in my opinion.

Best regards
T-m

2019-02-07 11:28:22

can you please give me SIBIAC link?

2019-02-07 12:12:27

A question who posted post3.
How do you manage to use GSnap in reaper?
By me, the plug-in behaves like it's not even there. Nothing triggers it, no midi, no audio. It isn't bypassed, I use reaper for 5 years, I should notice such a crucial thing as a bypass. So, how do you manage to use it?

2019-02-07 19:07:03

You can find Sibiac at the following lin:
http://www.azslow.com/index.php?PHPSESS … board=14.0

I directed you to the primary forum where all the SIBIAC content is available, so you can also read about how to use Melodyne with ISBIAC.  We're currently working other programt the moment, but if you have any other questions in regards to how to set it up and everything, feel free to contact me via E-Mail.

My Solo album, "A Life Seen Through Broken Eyes", available now:
iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2019-02-08 15:07:01

@5, The parameters are accessible. Just select the track and hit p. Then arrow through the parameters and use tab to get to the slider and the edit box.

T-m

2019-02-08 18:40:38

thanks a lot for link

2019-02-09 15:57:16

A question which I was saying many tymes but out the fórum: Can those auto-tune plugins work in recent versions of Windows 64Bit?
I tryied it with Audacity and reaper, but didn't work.

73 Wj3u

2019-02-09 17:47:20

They work, at least in REAPER. In audacity, you can't get to the parameters of them.

T-m

2019-02-10 00:09:38

I was testing Antares' AutoTune Evo VST with Reaper, but no luck, didn't auto-tuned my voice when I was speaking. Using win10 64 bits per second, in case you didn't know what a bit is.

73 Wj3u

2019-02-10 05:19:14

For retune, tab over to the  auto correcte tab.
Then  check the auto correction box below,  and choose the key of your project.
The next drop-down boxes are personal preference to what makes your voice sound the best.

You want to keep tapping over until you reach the text box that reads out 250,  you will need to edit this number to 1 or 0.
By doing this you will hear all the autotune artefacts coming through on your vocals.   So all that is left for you to do is to perfect your recording by using the drop-down boxes above  Etc.
For my voice my favourite go to options are Arabic or Egyptian.  When I am messing around or gathering ideas off my tracks.
Good luck...

2019-07-22 07:16:16

How to get Rea Tune? Thanks

Just got such boring Things to do.
I actually want the legendary audiogames back!

2019-07-22 10:35:52

Reaper has it included on the installer.

73 Wj3u

2019-07-22 14:16:38

A cool. But can someone teach me How to do and use that Plugin?

2019-07-22 14:30:22

I'm wondering if Sibiac will ever be able to access the note split function in Melodyne. If that was possible, we'd pretty much have a fully functional awesome pitch correction tool for the blind.

2019-07-22 18:00:07

Yeah. But How to use Rea Tune in Reaper?

2019-07-22 18:32:06

How do i timestretch in Melodyne?

Pics or it didn’t happen

2019-07-23 02:02:38

Is there also an accessible auto tune plugin for audacity?

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2019-07-23 03:56:37

tmstuff000 wrote:

I'm wondering if Sibiac will ever be able to access the note split function in Melodyne. If that was possible, we'd pretty much have a fully functional awesome pitch correction tool for the blind.

really not even sure of what this is supposed to mean, why would you need to split notes if melodine even splits some extra ones at times? maybe you need to use different algorithms to get better results
true, it does have a note separation tool but again you can split the items as much as you wish from reaper and open them there. And actually, that statement is a bit off.. there are many essential tings that sibiac still needs to support in order to have a truly fully functional pitch correction tool.
as for some of you that wanted usage instructions and to know the scope of what is possible, you can read up on it here

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2019-07-23 08:40:28 (edited by musicalman 2019-07-23 08:44:40)

UltraLeetJ wrote:

Why would you need to split notes if melodine even splits some extra ones at times? maybe you need to use different algorithms to get better results
true, it does have a note separation tool but again you can split the items as much as you wish from reaper and open them there.

I have not at all used sibiac or Melodyne personally, though I have done an extensive amount of reading on both, and watched a ton of Melodyne videos on Youtube. The main reason I could see using the note separation tool is to turn one note into two notes with different pitches. Like if a singer sang a long syllable on one note, and you wanted to change notes in the middle of that syllable. Or, maybe you don't like how a vowel or syllable is pronounced. Some parts are too long and others too short. I'd imagine you'd use a note separation to split it into shorter notes. You'd then time stretch one, contract the other, or whatever. I don't think an item split in Reaper with different Melodynes on each one would sound quite right; I've had bad experiences with effects producing audible glitching when trying to do stuff like that. I haven't tried Melodyne however. So I could be spouting off nonsense.

The one thing that's really keeping me away from Melodyne for now is the limited Sibiac support. From what I'm reading, it only lets you do the basic stuff like change notes and their properties. It doesn't let you access note assignment mode for editing note detections. The algorithms can and will make mistakes, especially the polyphonic ones. And even if you don't care about polyphonic editing, Melodyne's manual says that in monophonic audio, sometimes the pitch detection can be mistaken, though it's somewhat rare, and you'll have to fix it with note assignment mode or else the processing on those notes will sound really bad.

Then we get to more recent Melodyne developments such as spectral/overtone editing and resynthesis on notes. For sound design this would be... well. I won't say much, Youtube will say it better than I can. I really want to delve into that, but of course we're not there yet. I'd much rather have note assignment mode first, though. The other stuff is really cool but imho it serves a more niche audience.

I can totally understand why these more advanced things aren't accessible, since Melodyne is full of visuals. I'm hoping one day that other parts of the program become accessible though, since the main tools are pretty visual as well and they supposedly work now. So there's hope. As soon as there's progress made on note assignment mode, I will probably dive right in lol

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2019-07-23 14:54:12

@16, Just tab through the interface. That's what you do with the built-in REAPER plug-ins.
@20, Note seporation in Melodyne is better than just splitting items in REAPER. I want to be able to create completely diffrent melodies out of one, so I need note seporation. But I didn't know about the other stuff, that would be awesome too.

2019-07-23 16:48:41

Reaper, and audotoon.rpp

2019-08-05 11:45:11

But can someone give me this addons for reaper?