2019-02-09 08:28:50

hello, i didn't see anything saying i couldn't post this in here, but i am still sceptical. Sense i saw nothing against it, and i sware i saw people do this kind of thing before, let me do it.
so, before i start, you might not know what cheat o matic or cheat engine are.
cheat engine is a widely knwon cheating program to help you cheat games. Its mainly used for speed hack. most games have cheat engine protection, online games that is.
cheat o matic is a very old piece of software that was originally for windows 98 or so, but it was rewriten to support 64 and 32-bit versions of windows. Its not very well known, so games that have protection about it are extremely rare.
but now to what i wanted to ask.
can anyone please tell me how to cheat beat coins in beat star? i wanted to do it so i can buy back the safe guards and packs i had on my old save that i couldn't get back, also to make packs easier lolol.
any help is apreciated. i tried using these tools, by the way. maybe there is a way with them but i am just too impatient to figure it out with cheat omatic, or cheat engine just can't do it, i am not sure but any  help i can get it helpful in my eyes. well eye but whatever. Thanks yall!

2019-02-09 08:46:51

I tryed, faled

2019-02-09 10:56:16

ug really? so your too damn lazy to do it yourself so you gotta cheat?

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-02-09 14:44:43

I'm extremely thankful that Beatstar is a single player game and that beatcoins are not used online. I, however, will personally be going for the real grind. I also believe Oriol's put in measures to stop programs like Game Cheater from finding values such as beatcoins.

2019-02-09 16:32:08 (edited by Lucas1 2019-02-09 16:32:47)

If you are talking about the JS version, it is opensource. Figure out how to mod your save or something. The BGT version is opensource as well now actually, so either way.

2019-02-09 16:45:27

If you wanna cheat all the time, why do you even bother playing?

2019-02-09 17:43:40

maybe do it because @1 said that he couldn't get back his beatcoins from the bgt version? Doesn't seem too bad of a reason to me especially when it's an offline game. Why judge how someone enjoys a singleplayer audiogame?

Roel
golfing in the kitchen

2019-02-09 19:18:38

roelvdwal wrote:

maybe do it because @1 said that he couldn't get back his beatcoins from the bgt version? Doesn't seem too bad of a reason to me especially when it's an offline game. Why judge how someone enjoys a singleplayer audiogame?

yes, that’s what I meant. Where can I find those open source versions of JSGT versions?  how can I run the JS version from source? hi
hi

2019-02-09 21:01:05

If you really want to do some research. You have already been told that the games are open source, modify and recompyle, or grind. Google is your friend.

Roel
golfing in the kitchen

2019-02-09 22:31:05

can someone give me a good place to start? If not on his coach page, like all his other games are, and searching for it on get hub did not help me. Thank you.

2019-02-10 00:21:59

It's a lot easier to get coins in the BGT version, thanks to Beat Slots. If that's the version you're using, seriously, just play that a few times, and I promise you'll have way more coins than you'll ever need in about 3 minutes. The JS version is another matter though, you do actually have to do quite a bit of grinding to be able to buy all the packs.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-02-10 00:35:52

I need 100s of thousands, and it was the JS version.
I saw it somewhere, a couple months ago, but I don’t have it anymore. Does anyone remember where that is? I know it does exist, I just forget how I found it.

2019-02-10 00:59:04

i should make a trainer for this big_smile

2019-02-13 13:07:42

When I copied the BeatStar BGT version onto a usb stick and plugged it into my PC, Windows defender blocked it, but even when I ran it on my windows8 machine it got blocked as well. Any idea what it could be? Does someone have the BGT version and could upload it to Dropbox? Maybe redownloading helps.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2019-02-13 13:22:00

it's bgt, windows hates bgt files. You just hae to exclude it, there's no real irus

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-02-13 18:42:32

where can i find it! where can you find the .bgt version of it? i want it so badly! yes just exclude it. to do this go into the settings, update and security, virus and threat protection, add/remove exclusions, add exclusion, then c:\Users\User\Downloads\foldername, or c:\Users\Username\Downloads. or if you do what i do in case you get something saved somewhere else, say your desktop or your documents folder, you can just do c:\Users\Username.