2019-02-07 21:23:12

Of course, they can buy it, but what if they are good programmers but poor as hell. That's why poor people can't really break out of the community. And it isn't a must thing of course but who wants to get rid of the public shits they create their own servers instead to invite their friends. I have experiences with public ones, it's really annoying to talk there cause you get every single notification of long long arabic names, and stuff like that. It's a fact that an own server is calm, there are only the people who you invite, and you don't need to ask your friend like ey, could i invite this and that.

2019-02-07 21:26:57

Hello,
I can give you a hosting from my reseller If you have a good project with 1 GB of disk space.
additionaly you'll get 5 MYSQL databases, 5 mail accounts, Cpanel, 1 FTP account.
If you are Interested please send me a forum PM with your project details.

2019-02-07 21:43:21

hello
well, ok, i'll send you

2019-02-07 21:44:36

the pm has been sent to catil2008

2019-02-07 22:07:30

Hello,
I think you explained a game you think to make in the future. Not the website. And I do not see anything usefull since you have a 3d game in your mind, If that's a Idea for now, you do not need a website right now.
If you want a website for that game, I'd recommend you to work on the game first.
But If you still want a website, I'd suggest you to visit:
https://www.freehostingeu.com/
They gives
200 MB of free web space
4000 MB of monthly data transfer
5 short web addresses (domains)
such as www.yourdomain.eu5.net
FREE Wordpress & Joomla hosting
Easy & Free Website Builder tools
FTP Account, Web-based file manager
Pop3/Imap, SMTP access, Webmail
PHP, MySQL, CGI, Perl, Flash support
Easy-to-Use Control Panel (
If you won't upload anything except your site's files, that disk space is ideal for you. However you can change your plan in the future If you want.
Have a nice day.

2019-02-07 22:21:14

lol at post 24 that c'n happen, that's why i'm using the vps from win vps if i want windows or from vultr

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2019-02-08 06:03:10 (edited by Jod 2019-02-08 06:06:25)

@26, even the poorest person in iran has more than 40000 toman, and that still doesnt answer my question, they could go to an empty TT server with anonymous names, such as the UK server that is the best server beacuse no spammers and no amina fatima with her annoying arabic names,
i know mahdi for like 5 years now? he just likes power and being admin, it's just him really he does like it.

2019-02-08 06:08:34

40000 toman, with this, there's vps with 512 ram, cpu1, so
oh rofl I explaned game, I understood rongly

2019-02-08 07:24:41

hi, I'v registered a day a go, but you dont sent me the hosting info

qs_hosting wrote:

@Post 1 (mahdi-abedi),

If you are interested in web hosting, QS-Hosting is another alternative. We offer a free plan that you may check out. Click here if you wish to take a glance at the accompanying features. Just started rolling out the plan this week, so please bare in mind if your site is not deployed immediately.
If you have further questions, feel free to send us an email at [email protected]

2019-02-08 08:11:52

one3erver  gives  1 GB ram for 40 t

2019-02-08 08:56:48

realy?
you wanted to say serwer, or you changed it to 3erver? roflrofl

2019-02-08 10:08:33

the websites name is one 3erver

2019-02-08 12:01:29

Hi.
I have a question, before bothering the guy who offered his services because it's not my stile.
My objective was to make a spanish moo just like cyberlife, but conserving all the power that dmnb had. I mean, ships, stations, random planets and moons and of course alliances that can be forcehelded utilizing the roleplaying function. The thing is, there's only this one mud in spanish called cyberlife, but lots of us liked the concept of a scifi one.
Do I need a vps to host the thing? I do have the latest lambda core db and lambda moo scripting language, but havn't used them at all since I used to build my stuff on another partner's moo.
And how larger shall it be? I mean, if it's just the database and the thing, do they get incredibly large due to use?
Thanks for helping me. Sure, it's still in my mind, but there's this fact that I can't move any mussle on editing if I really don't have the info.
Take care.
Mike.

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2019-02-08 18:48:46

at37, please give me link
at38:
if you want play with your frends, you should host in vps

2019-02-08 23:50:25

@Post 34 (mahdi-abedi),

Apologies for not being able to sign you up. We have a queue of customers that we are still trying to register. We will be sure to sign you up as quickly as possible to our free plan.
If you have further inquiries regarding your registration, please contact us through our email, [email protected]