2019-02-08 20:30:18

Hello audio and video gamers. Spring is here, spring is here, time for skittles and, time for a new marathon stream. Ok, spring is about a month away. lol! There will be a stream the first weekend of spring, but this time it will be different. It will be a mixture of just about everything, and a bit more. I put together a google form  for you all to fill out with about 3 or so questions.. You do have my permission to spread the link. Also, welcome to all new subscribers to the channel, especially the youngest one we have, 9 or 10 years of age. That was fun.

So, how do I get to this form? Good question. Here's the link.

https://goo.gl/forms/2qYBKtjs8acvD6Q82

You have my permission to spread the link to forums and twitter accounts you know might be interested. You may also do facebook  what's app etc, all I ask is you be respectful when filling out the form. I do not want to see trash on there. Treat this like a survey and a way to collect information.

All of you have a blessed and  happy Friday. The form will close mid march.

Support the stream. Become a patron at patreon.com/tffppodcast or make a 1 time donation a at streamlabs.com/marrie125 or subscribe to this channel.

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.