2019-02-06 12:18:46

I need your help: guys: tell me my bad works, my good things, how to change myself! I realy cant do it myself, with my ways

2019-02-06 13:03:50

Hello folks. Mahdi, it shouldn't work like this. I mean, people can say anything about you even without knowing you well. If you want to change something, it's not going to be quick or easy, but you should pay atention to yourself and decide what you like and what you dislike about you. Unfortunately there's not a secret recipe or magic words besides hardwork. I hope it helps. Take care.
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

2019-02-06 13:07:01

Hi,
Well, it may come harsh but here it is, anyways. You can't change yourself after doing those many things which you did in your past. People won't forgive you. The way you right, express yourself is enough to make a person disagree with you. So stop posting these things, and reading suggestions won't change you until you, yourself try to change yourself.

Best regards
Pranam
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

2019-02-06 14:00:03

I agree with you, pranam
I want to know all of my problems and why people dont forgive me: I realy want to change myself

2019-02-06 14:44:41

I don't know you all that well, beyond the fact that I find you occasionally irritating in the manner in which you post here. I won't let that change the advice I give though.

It's really simple.
Most of us really don't know you well. We don't know what you value in yourself, and what you don't like. We don't know what brings you joy and what makes you angry. And even if we knew all the things that make you tick, so to speak, we can't decide for you what's worth changing.

Here's a neat trick though.
1. Look at other people around you, and make a list of the things you like.
2. Then ask yourself if you possess any of those qualities already. If you do, then maybe work on enhancing those qualities.
3. Now, take another look, and find some qualities in people you don't like.
4. Ask  yourself if you have those qualities, and if you do, work on lessening them.

This is really, really basic, but often we find the things in ourselves that we really don't like and can't abide by looking at other people.

We are not going to give you a step-by-step guide to self-improvement. What we can do, though, is get you on a path to where you can start thinking of these things for yourself.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-02-06 14:51:06

thanks a lot jaid, +1
I want to know why know one dont trusts me, and whats my enemies problems with me: tell me guys, with know drama/war in this topic

2019-02-06 15:01:12

Oh, right. Forgot something.

By talking about enemies and people's problems with you, you are bound to start drama and wars and whatnot.
You do you. Worry about things that are good and bad about you. Stuff you enjoy in yourself and others. Stuff you think you should work on. Don't ask other people to find it for you. Find it yourself. And don't worry what haters think. If you start behaving better in general, people will find less reason to be upset with you, and those who don't...well, never mind them. Leave them alone.

2019-02-06 15:07:26

ok: thanks for advices

2019-02-06 16:37:42

you guys take internet too seriously i mean that's good but  having virtual enemies, is funny.

2019-02-06 18:36:52

Ok, right here, we are having attention seeking tactics applied. I agree with jade completely. And don't let us point the mistakes you did in the past, this topic will change into something else in no time, so better don't comment about it.

Best regards
Pranam

2019-02-06 19:34:37

tell me all of my bad things

2019-02-06 19:54:38

He doesn't try to do what you guys advise him, it seems.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-02-06 20:33:11

I think jayde has offered the best advice here, but I'll add one more piece of advice which I've  received from my father, and is both good general advice to anyone, and probably good for Mahdi's situation specifically too. I'll also say its advice I should follow more often myself as well.

As my dad puts it, engage brain before opening gob" 

Or to put it another way,  "think before you speak"

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-02-06 21:18:30

thumbs up, dark

2019-02-06 21:30:47 (edited by Saman 2019-02-06 21:31:14)

At Dark, I mostly agree with you sir on that. Of course others judge on your actions and things you say. And at Mahdi, I'm pleased you decided to make changes in you. The first step; however, is to improve your English. Language barriers is the first and almost thing you have to encounter (considering weather you want to have better communication with others) and about the topic, I definitely confirm with the fact that changes in personality needs dedication in time and effort. You can't change yourself upside down over a night, neither you can be another person. There are, sometimes, things that you can't change, but you can do your best. Good luck. And just to quote  an  old Persian idiom, "Wishing is granting."

2019-02-06 21:39:14

thanks gonzalez for your good comment, you tolled me what to impruve: thank you

2019-02-06 21:45:09

Well, on a bright note (I was being a jerk in the last post, sorry), while it may be hard to work on your attitude, correct the wrong and improve the right, as long as you're firm in your idea of making better of yourself, you can do it. It may not be a night worth and you can change anything, no. But one day, your improvement will pay its price. I can't really advice you how to, since I don't know you at all. But from how I see it from you in the past: find your enjoyment in doing things for others, improve your language barrier, ask rather than beg or demand, stop spamming, stop copying others' works and make it your own, learn whatever you can, be optimistic and don't look at people as your enemies or anything similar. It's good to fight back, but only when you do it in the boarder of reasons. It's not nice to spew bad words at others like you used to do.
Other than that, I guess may not be so hard for you to figure out. Then again, take my words and think about it. You may dismiss some of what i say if it's really not true. As I said, I don't know you. I just looked at your behavior on the problem and advice whatever I can. Hope this gives you a clue.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-02-06 21:57:53

Well look at your signature for one thing, it's attention seeking and it's ridiculous. The only reason a person would hate you is that they want to be like you. Now, if someone comes and sexually assaults a child in my family or something, I would grow to hate that person in a hurry, so you're saying I hate them because I want to be like them. I want to be like a child molester? Yes that scenario is a bit absurd, but it gets the point across. In some cases, maybe someone is envious of what you have, wants it for themselves, and hates you because they can't get it, but it's far from the only reason someone would hate you.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-02-07 04:19:04

agreed with ironcross, i don't know where he got that signiture from big_smile
and also, not this thumbs thumbs thumbs thumbs up up up up up again please?

2019-02-07 06:39:45

thanks for that signiture jokeing ironcross

2019-02-07 08:25:43

I wasn't joking, I was being serious, and just using an hypothetical scenario, all be it, an exaggerated one, to try to show my point.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-02-07 10:47:43 (edited by bashue 2019-02-07 11:02:13)

Greetings mahdi-abedi.

You’ll want to follow the guidelines set out here to improve yourself. If you want to know all that you’ve done wrong and what to do about it, this is where you need to go. It isn’t so much that you’re truly a bad or evil individual but the first step to self improvement is to know yourself and to understand your own nature. Not only that but you need to know that there is a universal law in operation no matter where or when you are. This universal law states that what so ever you do will be done unto you, it is the law of karma and it cannot change no matter what. The secret is actually not a secret at all and for the majority of my life, I wondered why I never knew this before. I’ll tell you why, it’s because they don’t believe that we need to embrace our own individuality. From the day we could walk and talk, we’ve been coerced into following those in authority, even if they guide us wrong. I hate the fact that we’ve been fooled into never questioning anything and just following someone blindly. I choose instead to follow my creator who only asks me to be nice to everyone. That’s just the plane and simple truth of the matter. I don’t need to do anything else other than to be peaceful, passive, to pray for guidance so that I can keep doing the above and to keep following the philosophy/ideology that I’ve adopted as my own.

So to sum up then. What did you do wrong? You allowed the darkness within you to take you over at times. What do you need to do about it? Only be nice to people, even if they’re not nice to you. You can also walk away if you want to but never harm them in anyway or that will come back to you. Prayer is a very powerful tool and it works for me every time. I'd also seek  good counsel from those who I know won’t lead me wrong. With a strong mind and a firm conviction to follow your own conscience and our creator who only asks us to be nice to one another, you’ll find that you don’t need other people’s forgiveness or trust because you’ll feel that our creator has forgiven you and trusts you. As a result, you’ll feel happier, more content and all the bad feelings you feel will lessen until one day, you’ll never feel them again. Not only that but if you embrace goodness, people will forgive and trust you more and more.

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah

2019-02-07 14:35:37

Hey first you have to improve your grammar and english because you write rude things without knowing that you did it, and someone can be hurt with what you write, and I agree with dark, you have to first think and then express yourself.

Best regards
Pranam

2019-02-07 17:21:03

I don't need any creator figure to tell me to be nice to people. Just sayin'.

2019-02-07 17:28:30

at23, tell me my mistakes I did with rood things, let me know