2019-02-06 11:24:12 (edited by bashue 2019-02-06 20:57:23)

Greetings Jayde, the dwarfer and others.

An explanation I see is in order for my earlier posts. The reason why I put forth my message in such a manor is because since the very beginning, we've been attacking and hurting each other for no good reason. Kooky is Cameron; Cameron is Kooky. He was guilty of the very same thing I was guilty of and since I've embraced the path of peace, I've had to take grater care to not cause harm to any with my words and actions. Cameron does wish to help even those he hates and those who hate him. The purpose of my earlier posts were to try to aid him into not hating those who hate him and to give him the understanding of why it's in his best interest for him to aid those who he chooses to aid and why it is not in his best interest to insult those who persecute him. This I did in the only way I know how because it was the only way I could learn not to be a jerk to people around me or to those I interact with. The other ways that people tried to teach me didn't work and I continued to be offensive to many people and thus caused much sorrow because I couldn't stand being surrounded by people who had one standard for people who thought as they did and another standard for those who did not. I went so far down the wrong path that I had to be rescued by someone the majority of the global population who had read what he wrote hate and fear him to this very day. Only I and those who truly know me don't think of him as a terrorist or occult leader and any who speak to me wonder why I'm always wanting to counsel those who society rejects.

Is Cameron a good man? Without a doubt he is. Yes he's a little in the dark about why he ought not reject some people outright because if he rejects, he'll also continue to be rejected and that is not good for anyone; it is never good to be rejected by anyone. I don't like that he is being persecuted either and the purpose of my earlier posts were to try to give Cameron the tools to deal with his persecution until the persecution stops. So if we cannot create or enforce  peace by engaging in  war, if we cannot fight fire with fire, if we cannot wash blood with blood, what are we to do? What are we to do when our methods of dealing with conflict fail time and time again? Only the water of forgiveness can wash away all blood and douse all negative fires while enhancing the positive ones. We must also accept spirit as part of our natures and stop being afraid of our spirit natures because such a concept sounds too religious. We need to go back to our grass roots and love one another. That is the only counsel I can give to Cameron/Kooky.

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.

2019-02-06 14:54:26

And see, you could've said all of that, or half of it, in a prior post, instead of summarizing after quoting great whacks of a religious tract. You didn't. Okay fine. You weren't breaking rules and I didn't bust out the mod hat. But there is such a thing as reading your audience, I'm afraid, and I strongly suspect most who read your previous posts (before the latest one) will see them as excessively long-winded and preachy. And coming from me - I'm long-winded, have you noticed? - that's saying something.
If I'm talking to a ten-year-old about not hitting his sister, I'm not going to quote scripture at him. I'm going to say, "When your sister hits you, how do you feel?", and then when he says he doesn't like it, I'm going to explain how that whole thing works, and try to get him to apologize. If I'm talking to a sixteen-year-old whose first language isn't English about sociology, I'm not going to go out of my way to pepper my speech with jargon. If I do it badly, I'm going to alienate the people I'm trying to reach. And believe me, I know I still do it; hell, maybe I'm doing it right now. But your previous posts were pretty epic, Bashue, because you absolutely, categorically lost me. And if you lost me, you likely lost Cameron too.

That said, I agree with the general thrust of what you're getting at.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-02-06 14:56:08

whats this

2019-02-06 19:32:15

I entirely disagree with the heavy-handedness of religious viewpoints being superimposed over a topic like this. I am certainly not a religious fan myself, being more of a "show me the evidence" kind of guy than the "I believe" kind of guy (sorry, trying not to offend). When I read the first post I saw Bashue post on here I got through the second sentence and just skipped it. And skipped the next one out of the thought that "oh, its probably more of the same". I suppose this is exactly what Jade was talking about -- alienation of others. I'd be the last person to quote religious scripture at someone because I personally believe that if someone hurts someone else, I could quote religious scripture at them all day until I was blue in the face and yet it wouldn't change anything. It wouldn't change the fact that they hurt someone. It wouldn't change the consequences, or lesson them. It wouldn't make them "feel bad". It is the consequences of peoples actions that do the teaching, not the bible, or any religious text.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2019-02-06 20:34:36 (edited by The Dwarfer 2019-02-06 20:44:21)

One of the fundimental mistakes people make when wondering why they are disliked and hated is assuming that other people are all the problem, or assuming themselves to be the complete problem, when in fact neither are true in most cases.
I've seen very people on this forum make that mistake - I saw Danny in his goodbye rant thing a few weeks ago put off a lot of his issue on the community; I've seen people dis the community because they're not liked, and assume that
somehow things will be better in the sighted community. The thing is, why is Cookie hated supposedly? I don't know, because I didn't want to listen to 37 minutes of "um um um", but I have a few ideas. All I'll say though is this: if you're hated, especially by a lot of people? Either A, disassociate with them, B, change yourself, or C, do both A and B. I'd recommend C.
Also:
No, I wasn't attacking Bashew for his post or attacking him at all. I just came on a topic I didn't take seriously, and added a bit of humor. big_smile

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2019-02-06 21:35:57

Greetings all.

Thank you Jayde and the dwarfer for your replies. I did not take offence to the dwarfer as I knew the dwarfer was only joking. Thank you Jayde for agreeing with me. I'll just add a few things more then to my earlier post. Do wrong and you'll be tempted to do wrong until you lose your sanity. If that happens, you'll have no choice but to do wrong. That isn't what we want to happen. Better to do right and good to one another, even to those who do us wrong. In that way, you become happier on your journey of life and you'll find that all the bad feelings you feel become weaker over time until you cannot feel them anymore.

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.

2019-02-06 22:12:38

I listened to the entire thing, no idea why, just curiosity mostly. The thing is, I started to lean his way, not enough to make me stop seeing the other side, but I did start leaning more and more his way until I started to see his issues. He's got something going on where he needs to factionalize the community. Cookie supporters versus cookie haters, and him saying he was annoyed by supposed cookie supporters talking to cookie haters. But who is this guy to have such a retinue, a king? Surely not. I do think he has some emotional issues, he has a flare for the dramatic, not overly so, but he does. I've seen far more attention seeking behavior in far less amounts of time, so while that is a thing here, it's not the only thing. I see this wanting to help people as more of a cry out for attention, perhaps he's genuinely lonely, but he goes about it the wrong way. He then says he gets taken advantage of, which is probably because he seems so overwhelmingly needy of them in the first place. He said to the one guy even though he hated him, he'd still buy a server for him, to most, that makes no sense. To him, it's justified because he needs something he's not getting. I don't think he would leave the community altogether, or if he did, he'd find another one. I think he needs for people to admire him, etc. I don't know him, I do know the name cookie, but other than that, nothing. I don't get involved with this stuff because it's kid shit, and I'm too old for it. I also know some of the people he mentioned to be less than desirable characters. So I don't know if he did the stuff they're trying to pin on him or not.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-02-07 00:12:51

All of that is most likely true. I don't know any of these people, since I never go on public Team Talk servers. Not only because I've heard that, not to mention that common sense dictates that a lot of unsavory characters go there, but also because I'm not comfortable in group conversations. The whole buying servers thing did strike me as odd, and I felt bad for the guy because, and I speak from experience on this, if you become known as someone who will give anyone things, whether that's material possessions, advice, time, etc., at the expense of your own well-being, all that will happen is that when you have no more to give, when you inevitably burn out on being known as that person people only come to when they need something, they're going to sense that, and abandon you anyway, in search of untapped springs that they can bleed dry. And yeah, that's demoralizing, both for the giver, but also for the receiver, it has to be. Deep down, the people who are taking advantage have to know that it's not fulfilling.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-02-07 01:01:00

I had Cookie in a group once, and within an hour he was demanding administrative privileges. I naturally refused him. he claimed that he "had a secret command in Skype". He never got that bit, but I've always been suspicious of him since, and from what I here he hasn't changed.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2019-02-07 17:32:53

well, for cockeyguy, i can't open skype cause some guys are leaving fork forkys, and i got 8887 fork groups again and i can't open skype if it will open, it will automatickly closing like in 20  or 30 secs. So, idk what i can to do

Yours kindly

2019-02-09 11:15:20

Oh my gosh, is he the one that forked Skype groups and now I can't even use Skype because messages come in like every second about a fork? Oh, that guy is definitely not a cookie I like?

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2019-02-09 16:41:42

Guys, I know him many times already. The person who forked Skype wasn't Camerong, it was nothing more and nothing less tan Destructatronic Destructoid Destructive Destructatricius Destructación Destructatron. I know you hate him, me kinda, but that guy along with Dr. Ramón Salazar which I don't want to tell the real name of this "da da da", is making me nervous.
Heck, I need to buy a Casio VL-Tone VL-1 synth keyboard before my nerves start to explode, just to say I'm not a bad person.

73 Wj3u

2019-02-09 17:37:56

at post 36, yeah he is. And for this cockey, i lost my old account and i'm using new skype account.

Yours kindly

2019-02-10 06:17:29

Oh hmm. I thought all the forking was Distructafuckascrewatron or however you say that, and also Charliemerry. The latter is who forked me one time and I immediately blocked him.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2019-02-10 08:06:58

so charlie forked the first time, and tought cocky how to fork, and cocky forked everyone he hated with the username mobiletechman1, including me, and since i got his name on a group with sighted people, i thought he wasn't cocky but guess he was, and then cuddley forked  and told us that his account was hacked but that's a lie, he forked me and someone else when we took over his gr oup, yes i did that and am proud of it, those guys deserved it, and also if anyone hacked my skype, i definatly wouldn't be friends with him, but cuddley is still best friends with cocky, and i also have messages that proove this, but c an't post them.

2019-02-10 12:35:58

well, cockey is lieing i'm not hacked him, guy idk called richard or rich beardsly was controlling me 2 years, so he made everything and blablablabla.

Yours kindly

2019-02-10 13:56:57

He is not friends with harley and quit hosting him

If you wish to contact me privately, you can do so in the following ways.
Telegram, Rich_Beardsley. Discord, RichBeardsley. Facebook, Rich W. Beardsley
Twitter, RichBeardsley. Email, [email protected]. Both iMessages and emails are welcome.
Battle tag, Rich#12744. You can also add me through my email address.

2019-02-14 14:43:43

ok you were spamming on the UK server and I saw it. I really saw it. You told me that you're a cookie hater until MR. Ramón Salazar uploaded an audio in http://anyaudio.net/listen?audio=T03nLUBdlD
and those comments are... well... Interesting. An other example of faction against faction. An other example of childish act that needs to be destroyed in a da da da.

73 Wj3u

2019-02-14 15:18:52

The Dwarfer wrote:

Oh hmm. I thought all the forking was Distructafuckascrewatron or however you say that, and also Charliemerry. The latter is who forked me one time and I immediately blocked him.

Nice nice. First of all, steve, i never had you on skype. Second, the person who did all that was cocky, but that’s for another day.

2019-02-14 18:24:42

I like warm chocolate chip cookies.
I am a cold cookie hater. They're just not the same.
Cookies should always be served warm.

Nathan Smith
Managing Director of Nathan Tech
It's not disability
It's ability!

2019-02-14 19:29:40

Ah, good old blind community drama. My generation of this stuff is so 2004. I never even heard of Cookie until today, and I guess a lot of blind people hang on the US/UK public TT servers?

2019-02-14 20:23:34

That's what I was going to surpass now that my technotechnotechno destroyer was fucked off by that oreo cookie I don't want to eat in a nec minute.

73 Wj3u