2019-02-04 16:58:11

This game is not accessible. I can't find the server application or any documentation on what port to open. Is the server a console-based application? If not, this isn't going to work.

How do you play this game? I tried using NVDA OCR, but it was of little help. All I hear are clicking noises and OCR reads out options, join random server, and Steam.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2019-02-05 14:21:16

hi
you can try fighting to the death

2019-02-05 17:28:51

Hi,
I have been reading this topic and I appreciate the guy's attempt to bring game servers for us, good luck with it.
@mahdi Fighting to the death is, a clone as far as I know, I recommend you not suggest such games which are cloned because you are damaging the attempts of this guy in hosting original game servers and he's trying to make the games playable for us.

Best regards
Pranam
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

2019-02-05 17:34:44

mahdi-abedi wrote:

hi
you can try fighting to the death

Wait!!!Whaaaaaaaat????.

2019-02-05 17:38:27

pranam wrote:

Hi,
I have been reading this topic and I appreciate the guy's attempt to bring game servers for us, good luck with it.
@mahdi Fighting to the death is, a clone as far as I know, I recommend you not suggest such games which are cloned because you are damaging the attempts of this guy in hosting original game servers and he's trying to make the games playable for us.

but pranam, when we haven't any onlyne games to play, what to do? I agree with you but

2019-02-05 18:58:35

Oh please, don't say we don't have any online games to play. Regardless the fact that you can't play any of the online games. We have stw, ff, rtr the guy is hosting a server, cp with the online interaction, swamp and many more games to keep us busy. But a question, will you host and play clones when you are banned from all the online games? I'm not trying to point out anything, but recommending someone to host a clone, is just above the level.

Best regards
Pranam

2019-02-05 19:10:57

dont say something when you dont know that thing: i'm just ban from stw: swamp is paid, ff, i'm playing sometimes, rtr, my windoze is 32 bit it dont works, cp is just minigames and card thing not fps and action
so

2019-02-05 19:31:40

I'm merely saying, I know very well what you mean, but leave it aside.

Best regards
Pranam

2019-02-21 15:55:00

hello, could you modify your server so it changes the map every few hours and  also we change the map by killing? we got like 50 kills each and it still doesnt change.

2019-02-21 17:50:33

which game

2019-02-21 19:15:12

RTR I guess

2019-02-21 20:26:25

thanks

2019-02-22 00:46:33 (edited by Chris 2019-02-22 00:47:54)

I've set the RTR server to change maps every hour and/or when 50 kills are reached. I also have an SBP Online server up and running. Connect using christopherw.me port 19217 or select Chris's server from the server list. The first post has been updated with this information.

Speaking of RTR, does the uncle susi cheat work? When I type it, nothing happens. Setting the cheat flag to 0 in the config file kicks the player when he/she tries to use it.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2019-02-22 05:45:04

Last time I played RTR it was on Joseph's server, and there was maybe one other player, but usually no one. I'm looking forward to trying yours Chris, thanks for setting one up and taking the initiative! Thanks dude.
smile
PS, can you guys use less acronyms? I have no freakin' clue what games y'all are talking about half the time. rofl thanks!
big_smile

2019-02-22 05:49:18 (edited by Jod 2019-02-22 05:49:51)

thanks @chris,
and uncle susi cheat sucks, it gives you an OP weapon that kills people in one shot,  i think that should be disabled.
i think the cheat is still there, but the team uncle s usi bug is fixed in the new version.

2019-02-22 08:11:52

chriss, In regards to the uncle susi cheat, you need to be running a slightly older ver of rtr client and server for that to work. You can either find it on the audiogames archive or i believe the rtr entry in the db still links to that ver. Maybe host two different servers for both? That ver also has the added advantage of being able to run on 32 bit machines, so it's more available to people with lower end hardware.
Also, very slightly off topic, but it would be awesome if you could do an sbp stream on your youtube some time. It'd be awesome slapping your ass around the map and listening to your reactions in real time.
big_smile
Maybe do some flicking between servers as well, so like 15 minutes on each server or something. I think this could be helpful for a lot of people, since you bet lots of people will go where ever you go, so we'll be able to stress test a lot of the servers to see which lag and which don't, and ultimately get a better picture of what servers are more reliable and what you should use.