2019-02-04 15:08:40 (edited by Dark 2019-02-04 15:12:13)

No its not a redesign of the united states flag, its a new game, because this year it seems the new releases just keep coming, though this one we had a little warning of previously as reported Here
jsenter, developer of the awesome Nano empire and friends of the prince is back with another amazing experience for your Iphone.

Take age of empires, remove all the graphics, and distil the hole thing down to a four minute battle fest and you get a few minutes of glory, a fast, furious and brutal new strategy game for Ios.

In just four minutes, conduct a full scale war against an enemy civilisation, recruiting five randomly selected unit types which range from horse archers and monks to catapults and camels. Build up resources like food, gold, wood and stone to recruit more units, attack the enemy and assign units to defence, since your foes could attack at any time.

Win enough attacks or defensive actions in the time limit and you'll win, though everything might come down to a valiant last stand. Survive one match, and you'll earn a new power, but also be facing a new enemy civilisation.

With many different sorts of units, and each new enemy or player having a random selection, plus random powers, this is an ideal game for anyone who likes to think quick and make snap decisions.
To find out more see Yonder topic

The game costs just two dollars, so why not give it a try.

Happy conquering!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-02-11 19:30:43

Sound interesting, very interesting.

In iOS is fully compatible with voiceover?

2019-02-11 19:31:57

I believe you need to turn off voice over for the game, unless it's menus are voiceover based. hmm...

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-02-12 09:51:17

@redfox no, turning off voiceover would be a bad idea.
The game is however fully compatible with voiceover without trouble, you can read everything on screen with standard vo gestures and play by tapping the buttons.

As I was playing it just now for a couple of hours before finally being victorious, I can highly recommend it, its surprisingly addictive big_smile>

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-02-14 00:02:05

Does the game has sounds?
I really wish I could purchase the game.. I unfortunately am without a credit card atm..

2019-02-14 13:45:26

No, unfortunately it doesn't have sounds. But it's amazing and i also love it so much! Although it's weird that Nanoempire costs much less money and you can do more things in it, while this one costs quite a lot and it's only a fast thing, i know, with lots of features, but still. But it's truly addictive!

2019-02-15 04:57:08

I love the game.

I win my first campaign and is soooooo awesome and adictive.

smile