2019-02-02 23:29:39

hello
who have or can create guide how to create program or game installer?

let's rock!

2019-02-03 04:13:41

There is inno setup, It’s the only when I tried, but still a good one

2019-02-03 07:33:05

Inno setup has a gui frontend that significantly simplifies things. Sure, the scripting language is simple enough, but when you've spent all that time programming your application, you kind of don't want to spend even more time on the script. Plus, unlike programs like Create Install or Install Creator, this is just a gui frontend, no overlays, no blaring advertisements of overt laziness *sarcasm* or rather, no advertisements before or after install that this install was created by so and so. This is the real deal.

2019-02-03 07:47:28

I'd think this ought to be in the dev room.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-02-03 07:53:06

Yes, it should. Good call.

2019-02-03 21:29:50

In fact, after you've programmed a rather complicated and overall complex game, it doesn't bother to add in a 20 lines setup script to the codebase at all smile. InnoSetup is rather easy and does a great job here, but the NullSoft Install System works wonders as well, both of them are free and can be controlled by scripts. The script can even be generated automatically depending on the files required by your project, which is what i'm doing right now. I'm usually writing an own builder for my larger programs which do things like compressing assets into single files, managing debug or release build modes and can create an installer as I like by generating an installer script automatically and compiling the executable by invoking the required compression tools from InnoSetup or NIS respectively.
Best Regards.
Hijacker

2019-02-04 18:43:15

go use iexpress
simple press windows r and type iexpress
its a built in function, so no need for installing extta programs