2019-02-01 19:58:05

Hi.
I am confused from this post about Hattrick.
There is download link, which doesn't work. So, this game is not for downloading, or yes?
And also, there is mistaken link to Your beginner's guide.
Please, could You look on It?
Thank You.
Marco
https://audiogames.net/db.php?action=vi … d=Hattrick

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2019-02-02 16:19:21

Okay, Hattric is an online browser game. I have no  idea why the entry was showing as having a download link , but I've fixed that now.

If you let me know what "beginner's guide" you mean I can have a look at the links.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-02-02 16:53:47

While there is no particular link, the description talks about a beginners guide, and if you want to link to the official beginners guide the link is at https://www.hattrick.org/Help/BeginnersGuide.aspx

2019-02-02 17:12:54

Oh yeah.
OK, I am understanding It now.
Sorry for this, but I was littlebid confused.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2019-02-02 18:46:59

Jo gius! There is also an app for hattrick; just search it on the android playstore and in the Apple store! It's very accessible and I use it as well as the website for my team!

Claudio

2019-02-03 02:23:33

Okay thx to Nidza  for the beginner's guide link.

I have added it to the description and added Ios and Android as platform information, though if anyone wants to mention things I could add  the description to expand it, EG web layout, whether the game is still free to play and so on please let me know.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-02-03 03:35:04

The game is free, with additional premium features which can be purchased in something called supported packages. However, they wont really offer you an advantage against your opponent or something like that. Regarding the layout, the game is still fully accessible as long as you enable an accessible interface for sending match orders in your settings. Also, they have an accessibility specific forum where you can submit feedback and test the accessibility of new additions.