2019-02-01 17:00:23

I'm gonna look in my external hd now and tell you...

Prince of persia forgotten sands.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-02-01 17:31:49

thanks for that, I'm downloading the game now.
I'll let you all know if I make some progress through the game.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2019-02-01 19:44:55

I really should grab hammerin' hero. Have any of you completed it?

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-02-01 20:20:25

Its hard to do without the help of save states. But I think there may be a save state plugin for the psp.

2019-02-01 20:43:21

I love how we're all experimenting with games on this thing.  By the way I haven't forgotten, getting onto LOTR tactics later tomight. smile

2019-02-01 22:27:01

I haven't completed hammerin hero either. I'm stuck in chapter 4 where there are cutting blades all around. I go right, jump in to the water like thing, however I can't advance until that point.
also, for prince of persia, I finally completed the tutorial level, now I think I'm at the first chapter or a boss fight, I don't know about it but it's at the scene where the prince has to free his sister or something.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2019-02-01 23:34:23

I love that there's experimentation going on here too, although I'd love to see more online play. Some of us should really figure that out.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2019-02-02 02:11:10

So where are you guys finding isos nowadays? I hate how fragmented the emulation scene is now.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2019-02-02 02:29:53

I usually get roms from www.coolrom.com

2019-02-02 07:34:41

freeroms.com is the best bet for psp now.
I have quite a few games waiting to be experimented. Anyone have any luck trying samurai/dynasty warriors/warriors orochi?

2019-02-02 09:14:41

Dynasty warriors vol 1 and 2 might be playable with a walkthrough, since you move on a grid system. Same with samurai warriors. Problem with dynasty warriors strikeforce is that you have to wander the whole map by foot so you can get lost.

2019-02-02 09:33:45

I really should try lotr tactics again. got confused so bad everytime i did.
@kenshira
Oh really? Worth a try then. Does that mean the map's small?

2019-02-02 10:13:25

The map curser clicks when you move it, and when you hold the arrow it won't wrap. When you choose a position on the map, you will fight soldiers on that portion of the map in a top-down perspective. To retreat, you just run to the boundary and that will bring you back out to the grid screen.

2019-02-02 14:58:08

oh awesome. I should give that one a try then.

2019-04-12 19:25:28

Confirmed: prince of persia the forgotten sands is definitely playable with the help of savestate. Some stuff can be super challenging though.

2019-05-16 14:18:02

bringing back this topic again, I have a game that is playable, it's called virtua tennis world tour.
basically, this is a tennis game, and in this game you can play with famous tennis players like roger federer, rafael nadal, andy murray and many more. the game play is simple, but sometimes you'll have to guess where the opponent hits the ball.

2019-05-16 15:48:34

Thank you all, You've given me lots of accessible games to add to my BT sync folder! Can't wait to test these all! Yeeeeeeeee!

My chiptune archive is https://chiparchive.com/files/.
And the new sync key is
BQHTXTVRWGMFSI3BI3ZVQ4TGEOGNJJO64
Twitter is https://twitter.com/thechiptunearc1?lang=en

2019-06-02 04:39:47

a question for those who plays the MLB games. any idea on what are the controls when fielding assist, auto base running, and adaptive pitching is active?

2019-06-02 16:51:39

I don't know whether this has been mentioned before, but Dragon Ball Z Shin Budokai is very playable.
The menu's don't loop, and you can play everything from the story to setting up a custom arcade battle.
Don't get confused with Shin Budokai Another Road though, as that game has an inaccessible story were you have to fly through maps and so on.

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2019-06-02 17:23:14

Yup and there is a full story dialog guide for shin budokai at gamefaqs

2019-06-04 13:37:07

a question again for those who plays the MLB titles. when in season mode, how do I save the game? I've just finished my Sanfransisco giant's first season and I wanted to save it before starting the next one in the schedule.

2019-08-27 03:30:37 (edited by KenshiraTheTrinity 2019-08-27 05:25:07)

Does anyone know if parapa the rapper or the patapon series of games are playable?

Also, I'm thinking about writing a top picks for blind  playable games on psn, with an emphasis on ps vita games. Would anyone be interested? Since the vita is backwards compatible with psp games, the games on this thread that are on the psn would be included.

Also forgot to mention that neo geo heroes is also playable. It's a scrolling shooter, but you start where you left off if you die. You guys on PC can ocr the story portions.

2019-08-27 11:39:30

Parappa yes, I have no experience with patapon so no clue.

2019-10-06 13:48:33

So I meant to update here but never got around to it. Patapon is cool, but you very quickly run into the problem of resource management and equipment for your units, and OCR isn't very helpful, at least I didn't find it so.

2019-10-06 15:09:30

This may be a dumb question but, since I'm new to the stuff on win 10, how do you ocr stuff?