2019-01-29 07:57:57

@Agomez92,
new weapons will be unlocked in higher levels, from level 3 and higher you can find newer and powerfull weapons, like many types of missionguns, and other guns. It is somehow like Psycho strike's weapon shop.
I don't play this game very often but each time I play it I reach to level 8 or 9, and I think that because you are a Tallented gamer Agomez92, you can go more further in the game than me. You should just understand it's mechanics.

All the best,
Adel, Akbari.

2019-01-29 08:07:26 (edited by Adel-Akbari 2019-01-29 08:12:38)

@Dark,
I am using Eset smart security 11 anti virus and Update it daily, and have this game for than many months in my hard drive and didn't have any problem with my PC. I think that it's windows defender's false detection not the game having virus.
Also, the key to survive in the game before higher levels and before getting powerfull missionguns is jumping, keep your distance from enemies, after they shoot, jump, then shoot at them until they again shoot at you, then jump instantly and you will be safe.
As I understand, each weapon in the game has it's range and speed, so if you have a weapon with higher range than your enemie's weapon, you can keep your distance with the enemy and shoot at it without jumping, but if comes near you you shoud jump.
also, you can use shields to protect yourself, find shields, press tab and select them then press enter on them to wear them. you can get the hit point of your shields by pressing the H key.
Sorry for my long post, I think this game has alot of potensials, and the first thing that in my idea should be added to the game is the save feature, of course if the developer wants to continue working on the game.

All the best,
Adel, Akbari.

2019-01-29 09:18:36 (edited by ogomez92 2019-01-29 09:28:46)

haha, I am not a talented gamer
I suck at most fast paced games
but hey, yesterday I got position 6 in the oh shit runner!

wow I got a bank chip and 329 dollars I got healing elixirs
I love this game
I need to make a fighting game now
with flying 3d bullets and everything
I just have to
damn, not enough time
I'm gonna try anyway

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2019-01-29 18:18:21

Yes @Oriol that would rock.

2019-01-30 07:46:28

Hi
How can  I get in contact with ch games?
I want to translate the game but I'm having problems with the character encoding and so on and so forth.

What is the correct encoding? I can't get text to display   in the game, I coppied english.chg, changed it, but the file has a different encoding so its corrupt and the translations are not recognized.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2019-01-30 09:52:43

Hello ogomez, the encoding is UTF8. You can in contact with ch-games by contacting any person from the following link:
https://ch-games.ru/en/about-us/

2019-01-30 15:32:14

Hello.
I've just died at the level 11 of the game.
and here is my idea about it. these are my idea about the game after reaching to higher levels:
in the higher levels, after level 8 or9, the game gets very very unbalanced, there are enemies everywhere, boath left and right, and their speed is getting faster but your speed is the same as the time of starting the game. many of the enemies have shields and killing each of them takes much time.
the strategy that was present at the lower levels, I mean jumping and shooting and keeping the distance from enemies is completely useless in higher levels, because you are getting outnumbered by enemies and cannot do much about it, you can only hold your finger at the spacebar and shootw without ame at your left or right, and the sound of your gun, makes you unable to hear other game sounds.
in adition to these, there are something like fireballs or something that if they heat you, they slowly make your shild heat and reducing your shield's health point  and you need to make your shield cool by buying something from store, but the sound of your shield getting heater and getting destroyed is very loud so you can't hear your footsteps and the sound of the store.
after level 10, the possibility of crafting opens, which you need to find medal and wood and then craft them and make new weapons, but at that levels, the game is so hard that you can't focus on crafting anymore.
there is no hotkey to tell you the numbers of wood and medals that you have at the moment also.
I think the game should have a save feature or something like this.
and it would be cool that the game has a safeZone place for you to organize your stuf, reload your weapons and so on.
the game map should increase in size after reaching to higher levels, and the numbers of enemies should be reduced. there is something to do to make the game balance.
thanks for reading and sorry for my poor english

All the best,
Adel, Akbari.

2019-01-30 20:11:23

@Adel, there is a key, F2, that will tell your current crafting items.
If you aren't at the required level it will simply tell you that the possibility to craft has not been opened

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2019-01-30 23:32:22

Hi i have quite a dificulty to find pistol clips and on level 2 I surounded by enemyes. What should i do for finding theese clips

2019-01-31 14:26:08

@theBlindSaiyan,
I had completely forgotten the F2 key. Thanks for correcting my mistake.
I will edit my last post.

TheBlindSaiyan wrote:

@Adel, there is a key, F2, that will tell your current crafting items.
If you aren't at the required level it will simply tell you that the possibility to craft has not been opened

All the best,
Adel, Akbari.

2019-01-31 14:29:20

Karlitos wrote:

Hi i have quite a dificulty to find pistol clips and on level 2 I surounded by enemyes. What should i do for finding theese clips

@Karlitos,
Don't stay at small posissions, explore all of the map area from left to right, there are lots of item scattered in the game field.
If you are out of ammo, use grenades, bombs and mines.
after level 3, I never had trouble finding ammos.

All the best,
Adel, Akbari.

2019-01-31 16:42:29

@Adel, NP, glad I could help smile

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2020-08-05 22:49:18

Hi there folks, sorry for the topic revival. Where can I get this game? basically, the link is down and AG archive seems not to have it

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. he gives to the human being complete joy and happyness. Why don't you receive him today?

2020-08-06 00:15:32

well, you should not be going around, reviving dead topics, it is not the best thing to do you know, actualy, it is not really

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2020-08-06 01:00:29

try this
https://koolideestis-my.sharepoint.com/ … Q?e=6xm4Id

"Snake, don't worry about it. There's more to being a good person than just having a stereo television."

2020-08-06 05:39:23

Yeah agarchive doesn't have it because it has allot of sounds from StW/Redspot unfortunately.

2020-08-06 23:35:16

@39: heck, don't shoot me. I mean... I was just asking, and its a lot better to ask on an old thread than just opening a new one for that, isn't it? if reviving old threats is forbidden here, I don't have a problem with receiving a moderation warning. But again, I just apologized for reviving it and asked, full stop.
@40, thanks! gonna give it a shot

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. he gives to the human being complete joy and happyness. Why don't you receive him today?

2020-08-06 23:46:49

There is a difference between reviving one and seven-year-old topics. The former is technically still OK, the thread is not that old, the latter implies that you have way too much time on your hands and couldn’t be bothered to post a new thread when you already have spent a large amount of time digging up the old one.

2020-09-17 18:28:16

so, i was wandering. is this game going to be developed any further or not?
i used to play it and it received a few updates a while ago. but now the web site is down.

2020-09-17 19:22:46

it seams not

2020-09-17 23:31:53

the link won't work.

2020-09-17 23:32:45

I'd say 44 is more annoying than 38.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here