2019-01-30 04:08:19

Maybe you should try updating your graphics drivers.

2019-01-30 04:41:46

has anyone herd from the AHC team? they haven't posted on their twitter in forever.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2019-01-30 09:45:54

Nope, they went AWOL.
Kinda shitty if you ask me... Would have appreciated some honesty.

2019-01-30 23:42:28

I'm still hoping for an eventual TXT walk through for this game.
It's mainly the navigation. :d

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2019-01-31 00:32:45

I am surprised at the lack of communication with kickstarter backers to be honest.  I am not sure when the last communication from them was, might not have been that long ago but it feels it.

2019-01-31 03:57:04

Hi,
As a kickstarter backer myself, I can assure you that it has been a while.
Personally, I just hope they can get the team back on track after the recent changes they've been going through.
Some words from them would be nice, though.
Cheers,

Daniel

2019-01-31 23:45:20

Exactly, I really hope they can get back on track and sort things out.  Though having just gone through christmas and new year period, that's usually pretty crazy for people.

2019-02-07 12:16:38

Hey to all. I was wondering if anyone could help with this. I am doing the deep woods quests and am having a bit of a problem with mathius.  He knows fightings moves but is only able to use healing moves. it happens at every fight.  how do I get him back to normal? he is no able to inflict dammage at all.

2019-02-07 13:24:54

hello
there's any givaways about heroz call or no?

2019-02-07 13:38:03

@gorilla i think you unequipped his bow, equip him a ranged weapon and he'll do good damage.

2019-02-07 21:14:34

daniel wrote:

Hi,
As a kickstarter backer myself, I can assure you that it has been a while.
Personally, I just hope they can get the team back on track after the recent changes they've been going through.
Some words from them would be nice, though.
Cheers,

Daniel

What changes ?

Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another. ― Lemony Snicket

2019-04-06 11:59:43

So is OutOfSightGames even a thing anymore? It's been a while since I've seen anything new, so maybe they just got ghost?

2019-04-06 12:05:54

Haven't heard from Joseph for ages.

2019-04-07 01:27:08

I'm sure their still around.  I needed to unlock my copy of "A Hero's Call" last month, and I used the e-mail link through the websight to ask for help.  It took a few days, but I did get a reply so I'm sure their still at work on the game, or maybe a sequal.

Want to order food, but can't get out? Try this .
https://postmat.es/Tw5eUTrBn4

2019-04-07 02:37:55

I'll certainly agree that better communication wouldn't be a bad thing.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2019-04-07 03:03:20

huh, a liddle news wont hurt,,,

2019-04-11 23:09:19

Hi all, I'm needing a trick to find the other half of the amulet that is located in the cemetery any ideas?

2019-04-11 23:24:21

@1917
Minor spoiler:
You should find it in one of the open graves. You just have to keep looking I’m afraid.

We live on a hunk of rock and metal that circles a humdrum star that is one of 400 billion other stars that make up the Milky Way Galaxy which is one of billions of other galaxies which make up a universe which may be one of a very large number, perhaps an infinite number, of other universes. That is a perspective on human life and our culture that is well worth pondering.
Carl Sagan

2019-04-12 08:31:02

Hi!
I'm trying to find gools in the graveyard, I've been searching at different levels, only to see what they sounded like. If you know the aproximate level I should check with, don't hesitate. But since I'm slowly but surely starting to get bored of fighting endlessely without any quest left, if you happen to have an audio file including a fight with gools, I'm definitly interrested .

Best regard,
Simon

2019-04-12 12:40:00

@1919
They are pretty low level. I think Joseph said it was about 13-21

We live on a hunk of rock and metal that circles a humdrum star that is one of 400 billion other stars that make up the Milky Way Galaxy which is one of billions of other galaxies which make up a universe which may be one of a very large number, perhaps an infinite number, of other universes. That is a perspective on human life and our culture that is well worth pondering.
Carl Sagan

2019-04-12 12:47:41

hello.
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
after I defeated the hydras what should I do?

2019-04-12 14:30:57

@mohamed
((***spoiler
that depends on your level they pop up at high levels when your in the sewers if your talking about the quest, you need to have the thief in your party

2019-04-12 14:32:37

@1921
Spoilers ahead
Try walking around or talk to Simeon. He should lead you to the trapdoor but I can’t exactly remember what triggers it.
If you want more help, I think I can do that part later today  if someone else haven’t done it.

Carl Sagan

2019-04-12 15:27:12

I think a guide would be very useful for this game.
Spoilers incoming!
I'm stuck on the laying down the law quest ATM, I more or less end up walking round in circles discovering camps and stuff I've already been to haha.

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2019-04-14 13:13:34

I bought this game for myself at the end of February, and still like it. Though I have not completed it. I'm struggling with the wyvrens and dragons around level50 and up. I almost read the whole forum thread and still there are quests I don't know how to start.
Yesterday I had Mathias with me while in greenwood, but when I ended up at his home, he didn't start the "The ties that bind" quest like he did on my previous two tries.
So I'm wondering if I did something wrong this time.
I hope the devs haven't upped and left, because this game is really good.

To know, and not to do, is not to know.