2019-01-29 17:00:41 (edited by Dark 2019-01-29 17:39:48)

Hi.

I was having a poke around Applevis and found This game
I will be the first to admit football games are not my thing, though as it has a demo mode I may well try for the db.

Still, since I know we have people on this site who have been looking out for good sports management sims, I thought people  appreciate some news.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-01-29 18:42:41

Sorry for not being able to check the link out right now, but is it iOS only or a web game? If iOS only that's unfortunate as I look for as many good foodball manager games but not really using iOS.

2019-01-29 18:50:03

Only IoS as far as I know I'm afraid. The link is to the page on Applevis and looking at the comments people seem to be enjoying this one so you might want to give it a try if you've got access to any Ios device.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-01-29 21:26:06

I don't know if any more of their games are accessible, but there's soccer tycoon, basketball agent and hockey agent as well. Not sure what the difference is between soccer agent and soccer tycoon as I haven't tried them yet, but I'm actually wondering what the differences are.

2019-01-29 22:16:17

In soccer tycoon you are the chairman of a team. In soccer agent, you are agent of several footballers from different teams.

Paul