2019-01-29 18:17:48

An interesting thing happened to me today.
I was just updating the site when, ----- well that's pretty much it.
What you don't think updating the site is interesting? Then why are you  reading a news post saying "site updates" on it exactly?

or were you expecting something else interesting besides the site updates? Maybe some sort of funny joke or something?

Look, last time I checked  the words "site updates" didn't mean the same thing as the words funny joke"

I'm really sorry if you made a mistake.

Oh alright then, I'll tell  you a funny joke, but you shouldn't expect one every time, you ungrateful so and so.

oxygen and magnesium are getting married! O! M! G!

And that's all your getting jokes wise, so you'll just have to make do with the site updates.
Sorry about that

Site updates by dark:

Ears opaly (previously Blindfold opaly): Entry, description and links.
Changed names of Blindfold fortune wheel and travel cards to Ears fortune wheel and travel cards.

Updated Crafting kingdom page with information about the gem shop.
Cleaned up entry for Cosmic rage, plus added details of new race and a couple of newer activities etc.
Fixed website link for Nano empire.
Updated description, license and platform info for Alterego.

New Horizons: Entry, description and links.
Path of adventure: entry, description and links.

Adventure at C: Added details of Remnant and link to other adventure at C: stages from the audiogames archive.
The Great cheese robbery: Entry and description.
Monopoly planet: Entry, description and links.
Updated links and download info for all x site interactive games from the audiogames archive.
Miner cleanup to headings on the Sound RTS entry.
The Boat Simulator: Entry and description.
Deal or no deal: Entry and description.
Blindfold Bobsled: entry, description and links.

Fixed page and download links for all Vipgameszone titles from the audiogames archive, added note that their commercial games are unavailable and changed licenses to unknown.

Light battles 1: clash of light sabres: entry and description.

Updated license for Mississippi to unknown, added link to the demo, added note that the developer has been missing for god knows how long.
Blindfold Soccer kick: Entry, description and links.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)