2019-01-26 12:58:04

hey all! I have been attempting to host forums recently, not with much success on the user front. So, here's my new proposition. I have seen over the years on the internet several unofficial places to chat about braillenotes, not very widely spread and not many people knew about each. so, here's what I am thinking. group the braillenote users up into one organized forum, with moderators  and different categories so that people with the right sort of braillenote knowledge will be able to share it by easily finding the topics that they can assist with. if anyone is interested then please send me a pm about  it. and post here because believe me, I don't check those things unless I know I've gotten one. we can talk about whether it should be in PunBb or FluxBb (which doesn't actually use a captcha as many people have been believing recently,  with reason to do so) and how it should be laid out. spread your thoughts, what you'd like to see... are people interested? or should I look into doing something else that people might like? thanks for your comments in advance!