2019-01-23 23:09:15

So a while ago, I posted a topic about my signature. I was told that I could access it in my profile, and yes. When i go on my profile is there. But there’s no way to edit it

If you wish to contact me privately, you can do so in the following ways.
Telegram, Rich_Beardsley. Discord, RichBeardsley. Facebook, Rich W. Beardsley
Twitter, RichBeardsley. Email, [email protected]. Both iMessages and emails are welcome.
Battle tag, Rich#12744. You can also add me through my email address.

2019-01-24 07:21:07

there's like tabs there, signiture is the last one, you go there, and in that box you can make changes.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-01-24 07:44:05

Can it still be done on iOS?

If you wish to contact me privately, you can do so in the following ways.
Telegram, Rich_Beardsley. Discord, RichBeardsley. Facebook, Rich W. Beardsley
Twitter, RichBeardsley. Email, [email protected]. Both iMessages and emails are welcome.
Battle tag, Rich#12744. You can also add me through my email address.

2019-01-24 07:53:28

not sure, never tried, perhaps, but then again, perhaps not.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-01-24 10:23:52 (edited by Dark 2019-01-24 10:25:17)

@rwbeardjr, At the top of your profile page you should see links for introduction, identity, settings, signature and avatar.

If you click the link that says "signature" it should open a box with your previous signature which you can write in.

If your not seeing those links, its possible that Ios is mangling the display of the site somehow. Try changing the zoom level.

Hth.

Btw, shouldn't this topic be in site and forum feedback?

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-01-24 13:44:59

It has not worked on ios for me. I had to use a computer to see those tabs and change it.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2019-01-24 13:57:17

yeah its annoying
it started from that stupid php update
previously you can press on the logo and it will open up the menu with profile pms etc. but from the update the menu don't sho when you click on it it will go to the index

2019-01-31 00:04:18

I'm pretty sure you can do it on IOS, I think last time I changed mine was on here, though that was a few years ago. I doubt its changed much though.

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

2019-02-04 18:34:29

try double tapping and holding or 3D touch on the reload button and tap on request desktop version.

speaking of signatures, I only see signatures if I'm not logged. in. Is this a setting I need to enable?

I don’t believe in fighting unnecessarily.  But if something is worth fighting for, then its always a fight worth winning.
check me out on Twitter and on GitHub