2019-01-23 12:11:49

Hi guys!
I was wondering if there is a way, in topspeed 3, of creating loops like we had in Rail Racer or in Mach1. It could be an amazing adiction for an already great game.
I was thinking of using different surfaces but perhaps it's not the ideal strategy for doing this things.
Unfortunately, there is no way of creating tracks for the good old Mach1.
Do you have any suggestions?
An other little question for you:
Where could I find good descriptions for the f1 cirucits such that I could try to recreate them in Topspeed 3?
Thank you so much for your help, as allways.
Bye for now!

Claudio

Claudio

2019-01-23 23:47:18

I don't think this is possible. Top Speed has a defined end to tracks, and there isn't a way to get around that. I don't know about Rail Racer. From what I understand, there's no way to register or play online anymore.

I'd love another online racing game with more features. Oh, and if we're going to do online play, please create a central server or a server application. I'm seriously getting tired of this port forwarding nonsense.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2019-01-24 00:58:24 (edited by Ethin 2019-01-24 00:58:54)

@2, if your getting tired of it, put your computer in the demilitarized zone. Either way, port forwarding is a good thing. Central servers are nice, but they can be very stressful depending on the type of central server your running.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2019-06-30 00:23:28

About Rail Racer, try freezing it with Cracklock. That's how I got around the registration on my old Windows XP computer.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2019-06-30 02:04:39

Can you make instruction how to do it

2019-06-30 02:09:47

All you have to do is click on add program, select game engine.exe and set it to whatever time you want. Check the freeze time checkbox, click OK and the demo will never expire. I don't have Cracklock or the game anymore, however, do to it not working on Windows10. I bet it's because .net Framework 2.0 doesn't install, and you need that to run the game.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!