2019-01-17 11:59:05

Hi:

I'm playing Manamon, but I'm stuck in Tangeria Tower, on the room that you have to complete in a certain time. I'm using the waklthrough of the game to navigate the harder  areas, but I can't for the life of me figure out a way to get through this room. I tried looking for the narrow northern passage, but the only passage I found opens to the west instead and ultimately seems to lead nowhere. I even tried going through what sounds like fire; still no luck. Anybody could help with this please?

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2019-01-17 12:55:45

go to your left.

2019-01-17 16:32:45

lmao, go to your left doesn't help pmuch, try Jade's manamon guide, unless that's the one your talking about? I personally had hardly any trouble with any of that tower with that guide, what I do is read a bit, do it in game, pause, read more, unpause, do the next thing, pause, rinse and repeat.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-01-17 17:49:23

yeah, that's what I'm using. Here's the steps I've actualy managed: follow the south wall west, then go north. Then it says look for a narrow path leading north m that's the path I can't find. There's a path on the north wall that heads west,.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

2019-01-17 18:44:56

gimee your save i'll do it for you

2019-01-17 23:58:35

@5 thanks. where does Manamon put its saved games? And How do I send it you

Guy Gavriel Kay

2019-01-18 08:35:30

go to your run dialog.
then type %appdata%
then go to the vgstorms folder.
the all games except adventure at c colan stors the saves in this folder.

2019-01-18 14:18:05

you could upload it on DB or somewhere  i asked for your save because i'm not good at explaining that section.

2019-01-18 15:04:59

Well, I'd say you'll ruin the fun. I'd suggest try at your own.

2019-01-19 02:04:25

I'll upload it to Google Drive tomorrow, had a long workday and cant do it now. Would  still appreciate knowing how to do it on my own though.

Guy Gavriel Kay

2019-01-20 16:13:45

@AlirezaNosrati:
Here is the link
https://drive.google.com/open?id=14uo1u … qnpoUSq85V

Guy Gavriel Kay

2019-01-21 11:52:22

that file can't be downloaded, and it's very easy you just have to move them.

2019-01-21 17:48:34

hi:
I just  tried downloading the file. Link seems to work. I'm using Google Chrome and I'm signed in. the file is data.dat btw ... hopethat's the right one.

Guy Gavriel Kay

2019-01-22 08:20:03

Wow, having someone do it for you? That's a bit ridiculous, isn't it? It doesn't count as beating the game if you have someone else do it. To each their own, but personally I prefer the satisfaction of figuring out things for myself.

2019-01-22 13:08:51

@14: Actually, I agree. It's just that this particular spot has tested my patience to the point where I've stopped playing for the moment. You probably don't approve of walkthroughs either, and I only use those ifI get stuck. So, as much as I might like to have the satisfaction of getting through  the walls of fire without help, I'm at the point where I won't look too hard at the gift horse's mouth.

Guy Gavriel Kay

2019-01-22 18:19:24

A walkthrough isn't really the same in my book. Someone may in effect be telling you what to do but you're still the one playing the game. I use Jayde's guide quite often, at least for the harder areas simply because I'm not good at remembering paths. His guide is spot on for the most part. I can only think of a couple areas where his dirrections aren't quite right, and I think that was a matter of accidentally swapping the directions to two different parts of the same level on Starwalk Mountain.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2019-01-22 19:13:41

@16: Agree about the guide, it's dead useful. I still think I'm missing something obvious, but I cant figure out what it is. I did, incidentally, find a path going north, but it seemed to be a dead end. How wide is the path? THe one I found was four spaces wide/ And how far do I have to go along the north wall to find the correct path?

Guy Gavriel Kay