2019-01-17 07:41:27

not sbrw, no no, sbc, maybe
sbrw is getting updated, but with the sbyw rewrite that is happening thats his main topic and place of inteest, so cut mason and NS some slak, k?

Thumbs up +1

2019-01-19 13:12:12

all of his projects are discontinued. , what the hell?, i think an other year or 2 and the other  games will follow

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2019-01-19 14:30:53

You say such stuff then you complain why people don't develop games.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2019-01-19 14:32:36

Well it's true, isn't it?

Thumbs up

2019-01-19 15:00:01

hey oussama can you check pm? and sorry for off topic

Yours kindly

Thumbs up

2019-01-20 02:19:04

You know what’s a shame though? All of these clones and things of that nature could’ve been avoided had Mason run this project responsibly, which he didn’t. What do we have now? An audio gaming market full of multiplayer side scrollers and clones. Honestly, I wish I had never recommended the idea to him, but I did. I thought it would be cool because that was a genre we never saw in the audio gaming market. Now that everyone’s making it though, I just want to see it gone.  Oh well, live and learn I guess. What’s that saying again; you make the bed you lie on?

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2019-01-21 14:37:45

it wasn't mason's fault. It was mine.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2019-01-21 16:21:00

@106 i think it's lie on the bed you made

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

Thumbs up

2019-01-22 01:11:37

can someone buy this for me?
please and thanks

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-01-22 02:51:00

This topic was revived by I have no fucking clue, and it has no place in 2019 since the product being advertised here is long since dead.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2019-01-22 11:41:58

Moderation:

No one is being punished. Let's get that right up front.

But this thread is being closed anyway. Here's why.

The first post was from 2014, over four years ago now. Not only that, but this is stirring up the old Ultra Power/Mason/clone drama, and that doesn't need to happen, especially not with the other stuff going on lately. There is no good reason for this thread to have any more posts in it, so I'm taking it upon myself to end it right here and now.

Again, no one is in any trouble, including the person who revived the thread (though I wish you'd shown a little more care and restraint, honestly). But please, folks, from here on out...if a thread's been dead for a long, long time, ask yourself if necromancy is really the best choice. No one is going to skin you if you open a thread about something that may have been brought up incidentally in another thread several years ago. This is why BK3 has multiple topics about it, for instance. I'd still advise judicious use of the search feature, of course...but yeah. Thread necromancy like this? Totally unnecessary.

Thread locked.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up +1