2019-01-22 00:52:57

hay!
I have a question.
how do you people play rhythm hevenn fever?
I want to know1
I also want to play it.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-01-22 01:42:55

What exactly do you want to know about the game? I'm sure it's 99% playable except some extra mini games (a few ones that are called rhythm toys in Japanese).

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2019-01-22 02:19:02

I play it om my wii, with a wii remote in portrait mode, using the arrows and buttons.

2019-01-22 02:35:09

I just want to know how to play it.
and also to set it up

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-01-22 04:11:46

That's... what we can get by googling. Rhythm heaven series consist of lots of different rhythm games, so it'd be better you google it. There is nothing to worry about differences between sited and blind in this game; just read and try.
As for setup, I forgot the details, but I was able to set it up alone. Maybe, pressing the A button repeatedly will do it. I assume you know how to launch the game itself, of course.

2019-01-22 05:48:47

You can probably find a lets play on youtube. You really don't have to go through any complicated process of creating a character, setting their hight or whatever. If you talk of setting things up on a pc then thats a different story.

2019-01-22 06:09:28

Actually, I would like to know how to set it up on PC. What to get and such. I tried once, and I failed. I would really love to play it, so if you have instructions on how to set it up on the computer feel free to post them.

2019-01-22 07:15:02 (edited by nyanchan 2019-01-22 07:15:57)

Playing rhythm games on emulator might be less immersive because there is obvious (about 150ms of) audio latency. I don't know if recent emu's are capable of using ASIO drivers though. That being said, I'm curious how people emulate the controller. Mouse? But there are not enough buttons...