2019-01-21 23:43:31

hi

I got some questions for you all.

first, bgt
how to you program it to play ramdom songs for the mane menu useing m_pro class?
for quarom.
does it have a net opjekt?

thanks!

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-01-22 00:02:30

bgt:
m.add_music("menumus"+random(1,5)+".ogg); Simple.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-01-22 00:12:15

thanks

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-01-22 00:15:01

this is hwat hapone when I tri that. File: C:\Users\user11\Dropbox\Jaidon and Adel\anemol killer\includes\menu.bgt
On line: 76 (16)
Line: draw_map("arena");
Error: Non-terminated string literal

2019-01-22 06:14:09

If you added a statement of menu.add music, you probably forgot a quote in that statement.

2019-01-30 02:37:05

the menu music does'ent play