2019-01-21 10:57:42

Hello.
So, here’s the problem. Somehow, I fried my laptop, which is the only way I’m able to listen to media on my SD card at night. I cannot go to sleep without this SD card, so I need to quickly find alternative apps on the iPhone that will be able to get the job done until I’m able to get my computer into the shop to get it fixed.  I’m sure I’ll be able to find a lightning SD card reader somewhere, so all I really need it this point is an app that will be able to put my playlist on shuffle and repeat so that it doesn’t randomly terminate in the middle of the night. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2019-01-21 12:22:45

In all the panic I was experiencing at the moment of writing this post, I wasn’t thinking clearly enough to realize that I did, indeed, have a back up computer in my possession just in case something like this should happen. All I had to do was purchase a USB card reader from Walmart. I should be fine now.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2019-02-10 06:42:16

You can use the bookport pluss, it is designed for the blind and can play many types of audio and books wether usb or sd. It comes from APH.