2019-01-20 01:01:56

@nidza07 is there a way perhaps to have a better message for the android users in terms of creation of a  the table. Also, thanks so much for fixing the issues with the registration page.

Another  quick bug. The  mail box thing is not translated as of yet. If anyone wants to follow me on tiflo they can do so  at http://tiflo.space/en/profile/ke7zum125/

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.

2019-01-20 02:52:06

So, I'm  a bit confused. I won I think 2 games already. Do I get the toy things according to the number of games I win in a month? Or how does that work? I read almost every post on here, but still learning. I'm using the new client by the way if that makes a difference.

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.

2019-01-20 04:14:22

In the new client, playing with toys is not implemented just yet. In the old one, when you create a server, while you are in the list pressing tab 2 times gives you an edit field for rating unit. In here, you can type the amount you want to bet. If you type for example, 1000, if you lose the game you will lose those 1000 toys while if you win, you win 900 as 10 percent always goes to the system. It's a kind of gambling system and you choose if you want to play with a bet or no, so if you don't type anything it will just be a standard game and you wont win or lose toys.

2019-01-20 17:31:58

Hey, I sent you a request, but you should get your 7 stars which are given by the game to you, for free.
You can exchange them into toyses or an invisibility cap, I believe.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2019-01-20 17:48:03

@angel

Yep, you are correct with what ya just said above.
I can't wait for private messages to be inside the client hopefully, and not just in a chat room server.

Ya know, just in case the person you're looking for isn't on at the time.

2019-01-20 18:26:55

Yep, when you register, don't forget to pick up your gift, which is always 7 stars and allows you to start playing with toys if you want.

2019-01-20 20:24:06

Ye, already did. I'll probably keep them  for when thenew client comes out. This should be fun.

2019-01-20 20:59:04

Ah I understand, it says 0 toyses on your profile.
And send you a request cause I like to have more friends there.

2019-01-24 18:29:31

Hello,

A friend of mine is experiencing an issue where, upon the initiation of a new game, nobody is shown any cards. The table on the screen remains empty, there are no error messages and nobody can proceed. The random selection of the first player to go does not happen either. In fact, no system messages are printed. Is that a known one and if yes, under which circumstances? If not, how can we help to debug this?

Thanks

2019-01-24 18:33:40

This is a bug. See my last post on the page, or maybe it's the prior page. We did encounter this already twice in one day.

2019-01-24 18:37:58

In the new client, correct? If so, we are effectively looking for a way to reproduce this. When I personally start a game, it never happened, however I saw it happen on other tables. If you get any idea on what could cause this and an effective way to reproduce the bug, it will be appreciated.

2019-01-25 00:06:51

For some reason this is reproducible only with certain accounts and it's hard to tell what those have in common. Are there any logs we can provide? Anything other than logging into their accounts directly?

2019-01-25 01:57:08 (edited by Nikola 2019-01-25 01:57:54)

Oh, are you sure it always happens with certain accounts? If so, I might have a clue as to what could cause it. During early internal beta testing periods, we had a bug with certain accounts which was hard to reproduce, until we figured out that it's caused by entering first letter as capital when you log in. However, this was fixed since a long time ago, but it might still be some combination involving mix of lowercase and uppercase. If possible and if you have somebody affected by the issue, try to log in with all lowercase and see if that fixes it. If not, I'm afraid there are no logs for such situations. Anyways I'm sure we will find the cause, it will just take some time but it's definitely something that needs fixing before the stable release.

2019-01-25 19:18:31

Would there be English speaking people interested in a tournament? Note that if we do this, it will be an unofficial tournament and independent from the OnToys administration team. I plan to make the first prize about 60000 toys, but we're yet to see if there is interest for this.

2019-01-25 19:33:35

Hey Nikola,

Nope, all is lowercase.

Let me know if we can still help anyhow.

Thanks and take care

2019-01-25 20:17:38 (edited by Nikola 2019-01-25 20:18:44)

Can you give me the username you use to log in? Just to try to find something similar among users having this issue. Also, does the issue still occur if you try to temporarily turn off transliteration of cyrillic characters from the main settings page?

2019-01-25 20:48:34 (edited by Piciok 2019-01-25 20:51:22)

One of the users having this issue is djmenel. The transliteration option is not available to switch when English language is loaded for some reason.

Edit: We found a way by switching the language temporarily, applying that, getting back to the Settings screen, unchecking, applying and switching the language back to English. Still, no go.

2019-01-25 22:20:48

Thanks, will take a look.

2019-01-26 19:10:29

Yes Nicola, I am interested for sure.

2019-01-28 04:48:19

how would such a tourney work:)

joseph weakland, the crazy party fan:P

2019-01-28 06:09:43

That would be fun I'd be interested. I'm not a ery good gamer, but I still love  to have fun.

2019-01-28 12:22:26

Official tournaments are usually put in the tournaments section of the website and such tables are marked as tournaments. If there is a technical possibility to organize one on the English side, we can do it, however I still think we should wait a bit for the community to become larger.

2019-01-28 13:20:20

I totally agree with the above there, it definitely needs to be larger for something like that to be a more fun experience. a larger community, that is...

2019-01-29 00:28:43

The same reason online quiz isn't translated. If the community ever gets large enough, it is a very fun game but with not too many people it would not be that fun.

2019-02-11 07:57:25

hi
grate! i'm downloading it