2019-01-19 20:24:47 (edited by tornadoSuplex 2019-01-19 20:29:00)

Hi guys! I am new here. Thanks for adding me!

I recently managed to complete the game Three D Velocity version2. I have been playing with it for less than six months now and I have been unable to finnish it without dying. Sure I finnished all the mitions but after dying multiple times. I remembered someone here are asking about a recorded gameplay. For those interested, here is my recording.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ghj … v.mp3?dl=0

Some questions and notes:
1. I use Audacity to record this, so you will here JAWS speaking before and after the game.
2. Some of the cuts and seens are long. But I did not skip any of them for completeness.
3. After the airbase mission, my RIO Centurian suggested to land on the aircraft carrier. I am not sure if this is really an objective, But I just used a refueler. At this point in the game, I have 59% health. The refueler will increase it to 89%. I felt that 100% is not so much higher than 89% (it's more than 3/4 of my total health after all). It would seem trying to gane the additional 11% while being tracked and potentially be shot down by enemy missiles on my way to the carrier is tactically unsound. Sure I am confident I could have done it, but with my current health I believe it is an unnecessary risk.
4. Col. Trask told me in the briefing that my last mission is to bomb the facility. Capt. Chase even mentioned it again. I am wondering why is there no such seen?

I wellcome any comments or suggestions you guys may have. Thanks!

2019-01-20 00:43:08

This is great! Do you know how to save the game? I couldn't figure it out and gave up because I died and it put me back at the beginning of the flight where you're flying to the island.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2019-01-20 06:10:28

Chris wrote:

This is great! Do you know how to save the game? I couldn't figure it out and gave up because I died and it put me back at the beginning of the flight where you're flying to the island.

To save in the middle of the game, press "o" for options. You'll find "save game" there.

2019-01-20 16:56:15

Hello,
It would be great if you would make a playthrough of tdv1, because of the modified story.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2019-01-20 18:22:43

how to controlo volumes in the game the readme doesn't say anything about that i don't think? unless i missed it?

2020-03-21 15:32:53

I need this audio playthrough,
can you upload again it?

2020-03-21 15:39:11 (edited by Socheat 2020-03-21 15:39:45)

The link to download the audio is working fine here. Don't know what problem you're having.

And yeah, a playthrough of TDV1 would be neat

2020-03-21 22:00:39 (edited by Farhad Ali Bhatti 2020-03-21 22:01:18)

yes socheat sir, its working, don't know what was problem.
thanks.