2019-01-13 09:06:42

List Of Currently Available Tiflo Games

**Readers Note**

You an get more info about a game, by pressing the "1" key at anytime while playing. Also, just because many in below list are "card" games, don't be "fooled" by their name!

**End Of Readers Note**

• Stratego

• Online quiz

• Yahtzee

• Sixty-six

• Backgammon

• Hearts

• Rang

• Twenty

• Nine

• makeweight

• Age of heroes

• Seka

• Domino

• Battleship

• Bulls and cows

• Poker

• Chess

• Mafia

• mile-by-mile

• Gather color

• Football

• Rainbow

• Noughts-crosses

• Table tennis

• Reversi

• Sweeper

• guess

• Checkers

• Believe or not believe...

• Fool

2019-01-13 10:07:58

When I hit the register button in the android app to create my account, the app stops working. What can I do?

2019-01-13 10:14:50

Is this client for other platforms? If so what platforms is it for?

2019-01-13 14:17:58

@cyco The games queenslight listed are in the old OnToys client, and eventually they should be ported to the new tiflo space client. The old client is Windows only, and the new one is currently for Android and Windows, but that's in the first post as well.
@Sean-Terry01 Thanks for the report, will investigate. For now, you can just manually register your account by going to https://tiflo.space/en and registering, then using the client to log in.

2019-01-13 15:16:38

Today's update fixes the crash reported, that is when you activate the buttons register or forgot password on Android. Note that for now it will take you to the Russian page, just activate the English link at the bottom and you can register or reset your password.

2019-01-16 02:57:20

when i exchanged two of my stars for toyses it said now i have 5 stars and 2000 toyses what are the toyses for?

joseph weakland, the crazy party fan:P

2019-01-16 12:21:09

Toys are used as a gaming bet. Kind of like chips in poker. If you play a game for example, for 1000 toyses if you win, you wont win exactly 1000 but 900 as 10 percent always goes to the system, however if you lose you lose the amount you bid, but never more than that. Toyses can also be sent to other people, and the same 10 percent rule applies.

2019-01-16 20:31:22

Ah, so that's how that works? Nice! I hope that good explanation is in the help somewhere...

2019-01-16 21:20:39

There's actually not much help, though this isn't a translation issue as it currently is the same in Russian as well. There will however probably be something once the new client is completed.

2019-01-17 23:52:37

so what roll do the stars play?

joseph weakland, the crazy party fan:P

2019-01-18 01:47:12 (edited by Nikola 2019-01-18 01:47:41)

Stars are virtual values you can buy to support the project. Currently, they can do 3 different things, however more is planned for the future. First, you can exchange them for toys. Second, you can exchange them for invinsibility cap, which allows you to visit public spaces without being visible. Third, you can change your nickname for one star. You can also gift them to your friends. They can also be won by winning competitions, tournaments or quizzes.

2019-01-18 07:14:24

Hello. I'm interested in signing up for this, however I get the following when I try and enter my nick name. And I can't read this language by the way.

Можно использовать только буквы и пробелы

So, what does this mean, and how can I fix it? Or what do I need to do as I get that message when hitting join after I verify I'm not a robot.

Using safari on mac os 10.14

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.

2019-01-18 07:26:32

@Sarah

The translation from Russian to English is s follows:

You can only use letters and spaces

Although I' not sure which field that is referring to, sometimes you can simply skip the "captcha."

In addition to the above, try signing up via

https://tiflo.space/en/

, and keep in mind at how the date field is suppose to look. It is suppose to be in the format of

"Day Month Year" (without slashes or dashes. [including the "full year"] all four digits.)

Example:

2019-01-18 08:14:14

Hi all, i could register on the website just fine, but when entering my details sent to me via an email, it does not want to work. to let you know, i am using windows

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2019-01-18 12:26:40

Just make sure you are logging in using the username ashleygrobler also, that's the correct translation. Did you get this text on the English page? If so, that should be fixed soon.

2019-01-18 12:31:46

Hi, it worked for me. i logged in and i like the client so far on windows, i can't wait for more games.

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2019-01-18 21:01:41 (edited by ke7zum 2019-01-18 21:09:47)

Yes, the russian stuff was in the english page. I got the nick name set up so that works. Now to try and log on later today.

Update

Well, we already have one issue. I use nvda, not jaws. So how will this work now in terms of accessibility? Ca  nvda be added to use this program? do I select jaws and hope for the best?
Take care all.

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.

2019-01-18 22:55:32

Well, success! I got it installed. It's too bad the firends thign has to be managed on the site.  The expanding menues at least on the mac side really drive me nuts as I lost focus. Oh well, I'll try. Lol!

2019-01-18 23:39:34

Why would you need to select jaws? The option is called jaws or NVDA. The program should support all the popular screen readers.

2019-01-19 01:06:22

Well, there's a bug. If you have 5 people playing  1000miles the thing shows no cards. I had the game crash on me with 3 player as well. I don't really know how to reproduce it as this apparently is random. Anyone else reproduce? And shift back space does not work either.

Take care and love the client.

2019-01-19 01:18:29

Don't worry, I was at a table smile my username is Nikola, so will add that to the first post as well. Normally this should not happen, I can play against 2 or 4 virtual players just fine and the game does not crash, however the bug will definitely be  examined more.

2019-01-19 01:33:51

nidza07 wrote:

Don't worry, I was at a table smile my username is Nikola, so will add that to the first post as well. Normally this should not happen, I can play against 2 or 4 virtual players just fine and the game does not crash, however the bug will definitely be  examined more.

Ah, so that was the mystery person. Nice to meet you, and yeah let's hope this can be fixed.

Take care

As for using jaws, the option in install is actually called "jaws" and that's the only option there, it is not called "jaws and nvda" This is in the wizard during install itself.

2019-01-19 02:37:22

Ah, that explains it. The installation is offering you the jaws scripts at that point, that is why jaws is the only thing in the list. Those scripts are not required, but offer additional features for emoticons. If you use NVDA, it wont matter what you chose at that point.
The untranslated string has also been fixed during the registration, thanks for reporting. For future registrations it will be properly translated.

2019-01-19 20:49:25

After the update on android, when I start a table and I want to configure, everything, it says not responding, click wait and it works after that.
I am on my Nokia 3, running android 8.1, with the december update.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2019-01-19 21:36:30

The game is usually loading it's files in that moment. SOmetimes it could hang for a bit, but normally you just create a table and don't swipe or do anything, and as soon as it's loaded it will speak again.